Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation 10:13 - Sep 22 with 6650 viewsRagingbull1932

This article has quotes from a member of staff at Fulham FC saying that their wages were paid by Harrods rather than the football club. Surely a case of third party ownership with these payments? Surely the football authorities should be investigating this as football payments off the books like this are worth investigating. How many others were paid by the third party off the football club books at Fulham? Surely a points deduction and enforced relegation? This cannot be ignored. What is the best way to draw attention to this to the football authorities? Don't forget how QPR got in a lot of trouble about allegations of Ally Faurlin being under third party ownership and it almost affected our promotion that year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c870d8ry859o
[Post edited 22 Sep 10:21]
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 11:16 - Sep 22 with 6384 viewsstowmarketrange

That article says that it was some of the women’s team paid directly by Harrods.Its clutching at straws to attach blame to the men’s team.Unless more information comes out,it’s a nothing story.
I wonder if the Ruperts will still sing their crap song now though?I suppose they could change it to they’re glad he’s not a Brit.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 18:27 - Sep 22 with 5913 viewsRagingbull1932

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 11:16 - Sep 22 by stowmarketrange

That article says that it was some of the women’s team paid directly by Harrods.Its clutching at straws to attach blame to the men’s team.Unless more information comes out,it’s a nothing story.
I wonder if the Ruperts will still sing their crap song now though?I suppose they could change it to they’re glad he’s not a Brit.

Fair enough but all I'm saying is the situation needs to be investigated further to see if anyone else at Fulham was paid off the books by Harrods whether it be players or staff of the mens or womens teams
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 18:26 - Sep 25 with 5202 viewscolinallcars

Just been watching more about this on BBC news, Harrods' management accused of being aware of the abuse.
I've a good mind to stop shopping there.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 22:08 - Sep 25 with 4751 viewsBoston

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 18:26 - Sep 25 by colinallcars

Just been watching more about this on BBC news, Harrods' management accused of being aware of the abuse.

You're getting confused with shoplifting old chap.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 22:37 - Sep 25 with 4637 viewscolinallcars

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 22:08 - Sep 25 by Boston

You're getting confused with shoplifting old chap.

It's Buy One Get one Free on burgers at Harrod's this week.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 07:11 - Sep 26 with 4312 viewsDWQPR

Went on the Friends of Foolham site earlier this week to see their reaction to the behaviour of Fayed. Cannot believe how many comments were of the ‘can’t let a man rest in peace’ etc mingled in with the genuine disgust. But without doubt blind eyes were turned both at Harrods and Foolham in the knowledge that he had a penchant for young blonde ladies.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 08:14 - Sep 26 with 4168 viewsLoftgirl

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 18:26 - Sep 25 by colinallcars

I bought a flea collar for my cat there once, just to get the green bag. Never again.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 11:50 - Sep 26 with 3921 viewsJuzzie

Back in the Jimmy Saville days it seemed virtually impossible for the poor people to do anything about it and if they did (via the police, the newspapers etc) it was clearly shut down and they had no other outlet.

Forward wind to the early noughties with Al Fayed and it probably wasn't much easier as there wasn't any social media platforms to that degree.

Now we're approaching the mid 20's and on the back of this latest revelation I think the government, the monarchy and the police should come and say if anyone is going through this situation here and now that they can contact the appropriate authorities without fear of repercussion, blame or judgement. Money should be set aside to help people if they think they'll lose their job or at least have to leave.

Something has to be done to stop the cycle and deal with these monsters at the same time.
Login to get fewer ads

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 12:34 - Sep 26 with 3758 viewshubble

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 11:50 - Sep 26 by Juzzie

Back in the Jimmy Saville days it seemed virtually impossible for the poor people to do anything about it and if they did (via the police, the newspapers etc) it was clearly shut down and they had no other outlet.

Forward wind to the early noughties with Al Fayed and it probably wasn't much easier as there wasn't any social media platforms to that degree.

Now we're approaching the mid 20's and on the back of this latest revelation I think the government, the monarchy and the police should come and say if anyone is going through this situation here and now that they can contact the appropriate authorities without fear of repercussion, blame or judgement. Money should be set aside to help people if they think they'll lose their job or at least have to leave.

Something has to be done to stop the cycle and deal with these monsters at the same time.

The trouble is, Juzzie, the entire establishment is riddled with this kind of abuse. I met the twin brothers behind the book and documentary 'Tell Me Who I am' - an extraordinary, horrifying story of the abuse they suffered at the hands of their extremely well-connected aristocratic parents and their circle, and it became clear that this went to the heart of the establishment, on every level.

But you're right, there needs to be a way of breaking this pattern of supression and bringing justice to those countless people who have suffered from it.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 17:56 - Sep 26 with 3406 viewsstainrods_elbow

As Jordan Peterson makes clear, the main problem with humanity, ever since the Garden of Eden, is human corruption, and, as Jung reminds us, the larger the group/organisation, the longer the shadow it tends to cast. Think Hillsborough/South Yorkshire Police, Rotherham and the Jay Report, Savile, the Post Office, and now this. (Which is part of the reason I am, and will always be, philosophically an anarchist, and certainly an anti-statist. I do, however, follow, this football club/tribe for my sins, and am well aware of my contradictions, before anyone points them out. These days, I call it 'giving the devil his due'.)

It would be remarkable if the sexual criminality of Al Fayed (and his paid protectors) did not extend to his stewardship of Fulham, and one wonders if any, and how many, women will eventually come out of the Craven Cottage woodwork after the horse has bolted. (As the CPS was handed two folders filled with complainants at Harrods and failed to act, it should also be investigating itself, though if it does I'm sure, as with the Met, it will give itself a clean bill of health.)

What a sick joke UK 'society' is these days, and thank Mercury it at least has a media that can scrape some of this stuff up off these sociopaths' slimy/dead skins, however evilly obstructed their victims are!
[Post edited 26 Sep 18:00]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 17:58 - Sep 26 with 3387 viewsstainrods_elbow

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 11:50 - Sep 26 by Juzzie

The trouble is 'the government, the monarchy, the police' are actually or probably implicated in much of the filth of 'normal' life in this country. (We think we have transparency issues with Nourry, but he has nothing on Prince Andrew, for instance.)

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 3092 viewsizlingtonhoop

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/sep/26/sexual-assault-claims-mohamed-al-f
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 21:05 - Sep 26 with 3027 viewsJuzzie

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 17:58 - Sep 26 by stainrods_elbow

The trouble is 'the government, the monarchy, the police' are actually or probably implicated in much of the filth of 'normal' life in this country. (We think we have transparency issues with Nourry, but he has nothing on Prince Andrew, for instance.)

Absolutely though with hiding places harder to find I’m hopeful there will be an about turn and they’ll actually do something positive, sort of poacher turning gamekeeper, or at least just stop being involved which will greatly reduce these things happening.

I just hope that anyone recently or currently experiencing something like this can have the courage to come forward. It’s a very difficult and brave thing to have to do but there will be support, not judgement, I’m sure.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 01:03 - Sep 27 with 2822 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 21:05 - Sep 26 by Juzzie

Absolutely though with hiding places harder to find I’m hopeful there will be an about turn and they’ll actually do something positive, sort of poacher turning gamekeeper, or at least just stop being involved which will greatly reduce these things happening.

I just hope that anyone recently or currently experiencing something like this can have the courage to come forward. It’s a very difficult and brave thing to have to do but there will be support, not judgement, I’m sure.

Get ready for the biggest story ever on sex rings/underage girls and boys abused some pretty sick about to break in the US and probably across the globe.
P Diddy Combs has been finally indited and refused bail (he offered $50 Million dollars ) and the lid is about to be burst open.
It will make Saville Epstien and Gary Glitter appear like alter boys I think going off reports.
The biggest names in music ,entertainment and sports attended his freak outs and it was common knowledge there was under age kids involved with sex workers etc.
That is if he survives prison in NY which is nowhere gaurnteed with the dirt he has on pretty much everybody
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 10:31 - Sep 27 with 2299 viewsKonk

I think a lot of us knew that Al Fayed was an unpleasant bloke but being completely honest, most of us chose to overlook that because after years of struggling to stay afloat and at the Cottage, Al Fayed offered us the prospect of staying at a refurbished Cottage and returning to something like our natural historical position (2nd tier with maybe the occasional spell in the top tier). For my lot, the most important thing was the prospect of keeping the ground. We'd just had a brilliant promotion-winning season under Micky Adams, which had gone a long way to restoring some pride to the club and energising the support. I was fine with us bobbing about in the 3rd with the odd tilt at promotion to div 2. That Micky Adams promotion is still my joint favourite season

I was very happy for Al Fayed to spend millions on players and managers that led to us playing football of a quality that I never thought I would see a Fulham side playing. Playing in Europe, getting to a European final, turning over big clubs... that wouldn't have happened without his investment. But I was never one to clap him on his lap of the pitch before games as I wasn't ever comfortable being a peasant clapping a billionaire for throwing us a few coins. .

Just as at Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, and PSG, a lot of football fans are willing to turn a blind eye if someone is pumping millions/billions into their club. I'm shocked by the scale of the revelations that have emerged but I'm not massively surprised.

It's been pretty depressing to see some Fulham fans questioning why many of these women have only come forward since his death and questioning how any women could "put themselves" in a position where they could be se xually assaulted. As ever, these people don't bother listening to the women themselves explaining the fear/intimidation/sense of shame etc that they experienced. There's a piece in the Guardian today with one of his accusers outlining the surveillance she was under and the level of intimidation. How are you supposed to handle that when you're a young girl/woman?

I hope all the women involved find some sort of catharsis in coming forward, I hope that those people who facilitated it all or knew and turned a blind eye, are exposed for their roles, and that women in similar situations feel empowered to speak out when there is still a chance of bringing predators to justice.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 10:49 - Sep 27 with 2245 viewsJuzzie

We all knew Briatore and Ecclestone were unpleasant people but happy to take the filthy lucre too.

Unpleasantness comes in many forms. The above two could just be utter cnts which itself isn't a crime.

Everyone knew Fayed was unpleasant but to what extent? There were no allegations/suggestions that I'm aware of at the time that he was doing what has now come out. It seems it was very well kept under wraps and those that contributed, such as Dr Coxon, should be charged as and when (and hopefully there will be) enough evidence to throw the book at all of them.

[Post edited 27 Sep 11:52]
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 13:18 - Sep 27 with 1804 viewskensalriser

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 10:49 - Sep 27 by Juzzie

We all knew Briatore and Ecclestone were unpleasant people but happy to take the filthy lucre too.

Unpleasantness comes in many forms. The above two could just be utter cnts which itself isn't a crime.

Everyone knew Fayed was unpleasant but to what extent? There were no allegations/suggestions that I'm aware of at the time that he was doing what has now come out. It seems it was very well kept under wraps and those that contributed, such as Dr Coxon, should be charged as and when (and hopefully there will be) enough evidence to throw the book at all of them.

Actually, it seems there were many allegations over a number of years but Fayed, as is the norm with the wealthy and powerful, had a team of fixers to suppress them.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2024/sep/22/remorseless-ruthless-racist-my-ba

A friend of mine worked at Harrods for a short while in the late 80s/early 90s and I remember her telling me what a repulsive and toxic work environment it was. She wasn't very specific but couldn't get out soon enough.
[Post edited 27 Sep 13:18]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 16:56 - Sep 27 with 1521 viewsBostonR

In many ways the establishment all knew about his awful criminal behaviour. I’m no monarchist but they knew Di was stepping into a bad-place once she hitched up with his son.
There are still a lot of people from his staff, the Police and the establishment who have some serious questions to answer.
This story isn’t going away anytime soon.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 17:04 - Sep 27 with 1477 viewsthemodfather

i'm sick of these cases, like jimmy saville and years later you hear, We knew he was at it or we had to keep him away from women!?? sadly cases and complaints were made and not acted on, again we hear that too often.
usually those in "power" or with influence are very protected.
if i ever get arrested at footy i will tell them i am "LORD WHITE CITY" that might work!
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 21:09 - Sep 27 with 1158 viewsstainrods_elbow

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 10:49 - Sep 27 by Juzzie

You're well off the pace, mate - don't you read the news? The whole point is there WAS a whole raft of complaints against him at the time that were covered up/suppressed, and the CPS failed to act on at least two folders of evidence/allegations that were handed to them by the police (probably because they're corrupt themselves).

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 23:11 - Sep 27 with 1061 viewsJuzzie

Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 21:09 - Sep 27 by stainrods_elbow

You're well off the pace, mate - don't you read the news? The whole point is there WAS a whole raft of complaints against him at the time that were covered up/suppressed, and the CPS failed to act on at least two folders of evidence/allegations that were handed to them by the police (probably because they're corrupt themselves).

Covered up in that they never made the news meaning we didn’t know what was going on?

Maybe’s it’s my memory, just don’t remember there being a big thing in the news about it.
Al Fayed, Fulham, massive points deduction & enforced relegation on 16:12 - Sep 28 with 757 viewswood_hoop

The press/media are no better, unless your getting a free frock and a football ticket, you have got no chance, please don't tell me their were no journalists that had no information on this man, I know our laws are ancient in stature, especially when it comes to the rich using defemation and injunction laws, many knew he was a 'wrong un' but a very rich one and that alone got him many hiding places.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024