Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41835 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 2626 viewsBklynRanger

Well you can't beat that
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 2619 viewsDorse

We even scored for them and they STILL lost! Muahahahaha!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 2621 viewsderbyhoop

FT 2-1 Rs.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 2623 viewsVancouverHoop

Yes!!!

A game of two halves for sure. FT
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 2596 viewsQuillPenRiot

YESSSSS!!!!
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 2580 viewsDamo1962

I wish we were as hard to beat at LR as we are on the road. Great save by Nardi and what a miss. Yesssssssss.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 2577 viewsBlackCrowe

Eat my face

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 2570 viewsToast_R

Wow, well done Rangers, incredible stuff. We looked great, then rubbish the great again. I would say overall, we deserved the win. Magnificent
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 2564 viewsBoston

Fancy that 'Topping the Hatters' twice in a week.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:56 - Aug 30 with 2548 viewsR_from_afar

After this week....

Can we play you every day?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:56 - Aug 30 with 2545 viewsaston_hoop

Can we play them twice every week?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:56 - Aug 30 with 2521 viewsDorse

That was absolutely lovely! Thank you Rangers, you utter sex pots.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:56 - Aug 30 with 2516 viewsCamberleyR

Well done lads. Great second half performance.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 2266 viewsjoe90

Get in!!! Well done Rangers!
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 2261 viewsconnell10

Got it right again , and 2 of the scorers ....weird!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

(No subject) on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 2254 viewsbaz_qpr

Brilliant 2nd half performance, brilliant from Frey best CF performance for years. Brilliant from Field and of course Brilliant from Marti who is an extra player for us in his ability to change the game. Cracking stuff
[Post edited 30 Aug 22:05]
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 2238 viewsloftboy

Frey MOM for me

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 2228 viewsDiscodroids

This famous linguist once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that "Queens Park Rangers Football Club" is the most beautiful.

I concur.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:01 - Aug 30 with 2221 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Frey outstanding performance. Madsen needs to drink a couple of strong coffees before he steps on the pitch. He’s a bit too sluggish. I’m getting definite Sinclair Armstrong vibes off Lloyd - strong runner but not entirely in control of his feet. I’d rather see Kolli given a chance on the left if he’s not loaned out.
Overall a great team performance.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:01 - Aug 30 with 2183 viewsBluce_Ree

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 17:03 - Aug 30 by Bluce_Ree

Luton 1 - QPR 2. Dembele to absolutely f**k them right in the Dad.

Lol!

Fking Luton bitches.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 2182 viewsMrSheen

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 2176 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Never in doubt 😉

In Marti we trust. Oh, and Frey who apparently according to some on here is sht.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 2155 viewsHooping_Mad

Best goal since Dune's screamer, lovely stuff Michy Frey.

Great second half, surprised we didn't change it up at half time as we don't score 2 in half often.

Dembele great again.

U R's

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 2008 viewsstinkydad

Great from Frey.

I think we've found ourselves a 'keeper too.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 22:06 - Aug 30 with 1951 viewsSherryHoop

Well that was a game of 3 thirds....
First 15 mins we were sharp
Next 40 mins we were gash
Last 35 mins we were class

Michi Frey MOTM - non stop and brilliant forward play.

Cook is such an important player for us. Him, JCS and Field are the core of the team.

Dembele is such a prospect. Smyth made a difference. Jimmy never gives up and nearly scored.

Special mention for Nardi....lots of big saves.

The big difference for me is that our bench can really make a difference now.

Well done Marti, the players and everyone who went.

Beat Luton home and away in the league and the cup in 4 days...
[Post edited 30 Aug 22:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024