Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New player incoming apparently 20:35 - Aug 9 with 29130 viewssdm1508

This guy is usually on the ball with transfers
New player incoming apparently on 00:10 - Aug 10 with 8638 viewsPunteR

New player incoming apparently on 00:02 - Aug 10 by queensparker

Well, I hope the finances are being looked after

What we know about Nourry so far is he knows how to pick a manager, the club no doubt is being more professional in many tiny ways which is the mark of a good leader, his signing and selling record is good (2m+ for Armstrong with a year left is a cracking deal) and he can speak robotic management positivity with the absolute best.

He is still young though and it’s easy to fk up the finances if you don’t know what you’re doing

New tv money?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New player incoming apparently on 00:21 - Aug 10 with 8594 viewsChrisNW6

New player incoming apparently on 00:02 - Aug 10 by queensparker

Well, I hope the finances are being looked after

What we know about Nourry so far is he knows how to pick a manager, the club no doubt is being more professional in many tiny ways which is the mark of a good leader, his signing and selling record is good (2m+ for Armstrong with a year left is a cracking deal) and he can speak robotic management positivity with the absolute best.

He is still young though and it’s easy to fk up the finances if you don’t know what you’re doing

Not a dig, but Nourry didn't identify Cifuentes.
New player incoming apparently on 00:32 - Aug 10 with 8563 viewsDannyPaddox

New player incoming apparently on 00:21 - Aug 10 by ChrisNW6

Not a dig, but Nourry didn't identify Cifuentes.

I seem to remember it was big bad beautiful and bold to boot Sir Les that identified Marti. I could be wrong.
New player incoming apparently on 02:46 - Aug 10 with 8359 viewsDylanP

For what its worth, Wikipedia already says that QPR signed a deal for Dembele in August 2024. There is nothing on the offish yet though, so I won't believe it until it is listed on the offish

Also, for what it's worth, Wikipedia has nothing about us and Koki Saito. To be fair, it doesn't say too much about the lad, although Wikipedia lists him as a midfielder (not a striker, as in the article). In his career he has a total of 25 goals in 152 appearances, not really striker numbers.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

New player incoming apparently on 06:37 - Aug 10 with 8138 viewsArcticHoop

I read article about Romano few months ago and he said that he don´t publish rumours. So, it´s pretty much done deal and up to medical. Maybe he is in the game today
[Post edited 10 Aug 6:39]
New player incoming apparently on 07:25 - Aug 10 with 7957 viewsGaryBannister86

Well if he is indeed a cross between Sinclair, Chair, Willock, Taarabt and Bright, then he should be fine. Love incoming transfer enthusiasm. Give it one match and he will be "out of his depth". :-)

However, if we can't make a good song out of Karamoko Dembele, then that isn't good enough.
New player incoming apparently on 07:32 - Aug 10 with 7909 viewsGaryHaddock

New player incoming apparently on 06:37 - Aug 10 by ArcticHoop

I read article about Romano few months ago and he said that he don´t publish rumours. So, it´s pretty much done deal and up to medical. Maybe he is in the game today
[Post edited 10 Aug 6:39]

New player incoming apparently on 07:39 - Aug 10 with 7852 viewsdm97

This is such an exciting signing. Just hope we can get it over the line and there’s no massive flaw we don’t know about…
Login to get fewer ads

New player incoming apparently on 09:01 - Aug 10 with 7508 viewsQPR_Nippon

8 goals and 13 assists for Blackpool last season - one attacking return every 125 minutes.
For context, Chair had one attacking return per 250 minutes last season.

Blackpool fan view also very positive:

https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/karamoko-dembele-is.51517/
New player incoming apparently on 11:01 - Aug 10 with 7122 viewsHoopsie

7, 14 or 17?

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

New player incoming apparently on 11:28 - Aug 10 with 6927 viewskensalriser

€3m with add-ons included, so what’s that, €2.5 if we get promoted?

Give me a shout when there’s a photo on the offish of him on the pitch holding a scarf.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New player incoming apparently on 11:37 - Aug 10 with 6846 viewsdanehoop

Can see why we went for this lad on a perm over the Crystal Palace loan which probably will have cost more without us owning the asset.

Does very much feel like we have suddenly found some cash though. Wonder if it is because we have either had the confirmation that the Eze transfer is going through or alternatively we have sold Chair. Latter might explain Marti talking up Kolli this week ahead of today. If we resign Hayden on loan as well I think we will suddenly be a very promising team this season. He just gives that bit more mobility and control in the midfield.
[Post edited 10 Aug 11:57]

Never knowingly understood

New player incoming apparently on 11:43 - Aug 10 with 6764 viewskensalriser

Kolli, come on let’s give the lad enough respect by getting his name right. He’s a footballer, not a cricketer!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New player incoming apparently on 11:56 - Aug 10 with 6647 viewsdanehoop

New player incoming apparently on 11:43 - Aug 10 by kensalriser

Kolli, come on let’s give the lad enough respect by getting his name right. He’s a footballer, not a cricketer!

sorry - absolutely fair pointing that out. In mitigation I was typing whilst my autistic son was demanding attention to order a toy phone from eBay, so mildly distracted. edited post now.
[Post edited 10 Aug 11:57]

Never knowingly understood

New player incoming apparently on 12:00 - Aug 10 with 6593 viewsDavieQPR

Just hope there is not a bug in the computer when it comes to Varane and Dembele.. If we are linked to a Messi or Neymar then it's definitely got a programme error.
New player incoming apparently on 18:53 - Aug 10 with 5629 viewsaston_hoop

Neither Saito nor Dembele were involved for their clubs today in friendly matches, sounds like both are on the verge of coming in then.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

New player incoming apparently on 11:36 - Aug 11 with 4680 viewsNorthLondonR

New player incoming apparently on 20:56 - Aug 9 by DannyPaddox

I’ll be going loko if we sign Karamoko

"Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego
Baby, why don't we go?
Jamaica"
New player incoming apparently on 16:50 - Aug 11 with 4095 viewsstainrods_elbow

New player incoming apparently on 02:46 - Aug 10 by DylanP

For what its worth, Wikipedia already says that QPR signed a deal for Dembele in August 2024. There is nothing on the offish yet though, so I won't believe it until it is listed on the offish

Also, for what it's worth, Wikipedia has nothing about us and Koki Saito. To be fair, it doesn't say too much about the lad, although Wikipedia lists him as a midfielder (not a striker, as in the article). In his career he has a total of 25 goals in 152 appearances, not really striker numbers.

But very much striker numbers for our Lyndon!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

New player incoming apparently on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 4107 viewssdm1508

New player incoming apparently on 02:46 - Aug 10 by DylanP

Sadly Wikipedia isn't worth a thing as any one can edit it.
New player incoming apparently on 17:19 - Aug 11 with 3868 viewsturnsey

New player incoming apparently on 16:55 - Aug 11 by sdm1508

Sadly Wikipedia isn't worth a thing as any one can edit it.

Spot on, sdm. Had a teacher once go on about how he edited Hitler's page to say he was the Devil's stepson. Apparently it stayed on for weeks before someone edited it back. And that's a high-traffic page subject to regular vandalism, you'd imagine.

Got to feel for the volunteers who do everything on Wikipedia. Real labour of love, used by millions, great resource, etc... but always comes with kids messing around or, in this case, over-eager QPR fans perhaps trying to wish a new signing into existence.
New player incoming apparently on 17:41 - Aug 11 with 3656 viewsBoston

How d'ya pronounce Saito?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New player incoming apparently on 17:52 - Aug 11 with 3534 viewsEsox_Lucius

New player incoming apparently on 17:41 - Aug 11 by Boston

How d'ya pronounce Saito?

Say-toe?

The grass is always greener.

New player incoming apparently on 20:27 - Aug 11 with 3040 viewsHoopsie

“Cy-toe”

As in “cy”ber and “toe” not to or too

Seito is pronounced “say-toe”
[Post edited 11 Aug 20:30]

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

New player incoming apparently on 20:37 - Aug 11 with 2905 viewsSpaceman_P

New player incoming apparently on 20:27 - Aug 11 by Hoopsie

“Cy-toe”

As in “cy”ber and “toe” not to or too

Seito is pronounced “say-toe”
[Post edited 11 Aug 20:30]

I hope Seito sore eyes doesn't actually happen
New player incoming apparently on 02:30 - Aug 12 with 2349 viewsDWQPR

New player incoming apparently on 17:19 - Aug 11 by turnsey

Spot on, sdm. Had a teacher once go on about how he edited Hitler's page to say he was the Devil's stepson. Apparently it stayed on for weeks before someone edited it back. And that's a high-traffic page subject to regular vandalism, you'd imagine.

Got to feel for the volunteers who do everything on Wikipedia. Real labour of love, used by millions, great resource, etc... but always comes with kids messing around or, in this case, over-eager QPR fans perhaps trying to wish a new signing into existence.

Mick Dennis, Norwich bore, was a regular target of QPR supporters editing his wiki page.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024