Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New cheap season tickets 14:27 - Jul 26 with 6923 viewslosethedrum

Some more low priced season tickets now on sale .

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/26/season-tickets-now-available-in-achilleu
New cheap season tickets on 19:00 - Jul 27 with 2323 viewsBlackCrowe

£12.60 a game. That's incredible actually.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

New cheap season tickets on 20:00 - Jul 27 with 2267 viewsHastings_Hoops

New cheap season tickets on 21:04 - Jul 26 by thame_hoops

Does anyone know if there’s a little bit more legroom in the school end? Compared to say Ellerslie/South Africa Road. I can normally only sit in the paddocks where you get a little bit more legroom as I’m 6’4”. I usually have to sit at an angle or have the seat plastic dug into my kneecaps

Yes there is… it’s the same as Loftus road lower & Paddocks (90’s), which has more leg room than ellerslie and SAR stands (60’s) still tight, but better.
[Post edited 27 Jul 22:51]
New cheap season tickets on 20:02 - Jul 27 with 2259 viewsHastings_Hoops

New cheap season tickets on 22:19 - Jul 26 by wombat

No extra leg room and even less space at half time behind the stand , would be a great idea to make it safe standing though , maybe that’s the plan for next season once they know what sort of uptake there has been

There is more leg room than ellerslie and SAR (1960’s)… still not ideal, but better.
[Post edited 27 Jul 22:52]
New cheap season tickets on 21:44 - Jul 28 with 2004 viewsHoopstar

I've gone for a season ticket in the LSE - only have to make it to about 8 games to cover the cost of what I'd pay in the Stan Bowles for the same amount although I do love sitting by the halfway line in Row D or so there.

£13 a game too good to turn down really, have a couple of good mates sitting directly behind us so hope we'll be able to get a bit of atmosphere going. Only £175 for my dad too.
New cheap season tickets on 23:10 - Jul 28 with 1944 viewslosethedrum

New cheap season tickets on 21:44 - Jul 28 by Hoopstar

I've gone for a season ticket in the LSE - only have to make it to about 8 games to cover the cost of what I'd pay in the Stan Bowles for the same amount although I do love sitting by the halfway line in Row D or so there.

£13 a game too good to turn down really, have a couple of good mates sitting directly behind us so hope we'll be able to get a bit of atmosphere going. Only £175 for my dad too.

Nice one , i hope you are rewarded with a good season .
New cheap season tickets on 08:55 - Jul 29 with 1832 viewswombat

New cheap season tickets on 23:10 - Jul 28 by losethedrum

Nice one , i hope you are rewarded with a good season .

any idea how many have been sold so far ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New cheap season tickets on 09:05 - Jul 29 with 1814 viewsstowmarketrange

New cheap season tickets on 08:55 - Jul 29 by wombat

any idea how many have been sold so far ?

From looking at the map online,I’d say about 40-50 sold in the LSE.
New cheap season tickets on 10:48 - Jul 29 with 1727 viewsthehat

By doing this I also think it will save us costs on policing and stewarding too. Of course we will only capture that benefit if we manage to sell the seats ourselves in the LSE.
Login to get fewer ads

New cheap season tickets on 16:07 - Jul 30 with 1495 viewsstevec

Just received our digital ST’s for 24/25.

Same seat row and numbers, and still Block F, but they seem to have shifted us from SAR to the Bhatia stand.

Be great if this ones got a bit of leg room.
New cheap season tickets on 16:35 - Jul 30 with 1421 viewsNorthantsHoop

New cheap season tickets on 14:35 - Jul 27 by mart_Goblin

Looks a good deal to me for affordable tickets .

The 2 ends of the ground look very similar but having sat in the LSE a couple of times last season , the experience is very different . Hopefully with the season tickets being sold from the middle first then if selling out moving to fill the blocks nearest South Africa Road the fans there can build their own atmosphere. It does feel that the R’s fans in that part of the ground are cut off from
From the rest of the stadium . Not sure why but atmosphere doesn’t come round the stadium from other parts . I’m informed that this have been driven by the back room playing staff so away fans are not predominantly in the players faces at home and it maybe the odd 1 or 2% advantage for us.
Don’t necessarily agree with this but there you go .

There is an issues with the disabled section in that area next to the Ellerslie Road. The Sheffield Wednesday disabled fans were on mass with just as many able bodied carers who all had to come into the QPR fans on the day and actually the atmosphere got a little shitty as most of these were on a jollly. Noticeable that they were all wheeled in before the game yet when the players came over to celebrate the win all but 2 of the dozens of them gave them a standing ovation .
The club must of either dropped the official ground capacity so away clubs are only entitled to the upper tier only or that block of the LSE behind the disabled area will be saved for clubs like Leeds who threaten legal action if they don’t get the percentage they are entitled too.
But that creates a problem with only 1 bar and 1 set of toilets down there for 2 sets of fans .

If we can continue on this trajectory , big if, then this will be an important area of the ground to have support but if it all goes belly up then it willl be a bit of a no man’s land missing revenue from supports like Pompey and Leeds etc .
[Post edited 27 Jul 14:37]

To be honest in last few seasons we have probably scored more goals up the School End than down at the Loft End. It has been a bit of a desert for home goals at our traditional home end for quite a while. Overall think it is a good idea to have home fans in lower School End, let's see how it goes and if pricing is more competitive to make it happen then all the better.
New cheap season tickets on 17:33 - Jul 30 with 1376 viewsLanhoop

New cheap season tickets on 16:35 - Jul 30 by NorthantsHoop

To be honest in last few seasons we have probably scored more goals up the School End than down at the Loft End. It has been a bit of a desert for home goals at our traditional home end for quite a while. Overall think it is a good idea to have home fans in lower School End, let's see how it goes and if pricing is more competitive to make it happen then all the better.

Looks to me like the LSE is selling well. Assuming the front 4 rows are being left empty then about half of those available have gone, maybe 150?

Season ticket email received here too. :-)
New cheap season tickets on 17:54 - Jul 30 with 1310 viewsstainrods_elbow

New cheap season tickets on 17:33 - Jul 30 by Lanhoop

Looks to me like the LSE is selling well. Assuming the front 4 rows are being left empty then about half of those available have gone, maybe 150?

Season ticket email received here too. :-)

If the front four rows are permanently closed, does anyone know why were they built in the first place?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

New cheap season tickets on 18:01 - Jul 30 with 1312 viewsStanisgod

New cheap season tickets on 16:44 - Jul 26 by DraytonR

I've e mailed the box office about this and they hope to have this sorted before the first home game .......which is a great idea !!!!

Had mine today but requested a non digital as usual, hope it's coming.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

New cheap season tickets on 19:03 - Jul 30 with 1216 viewsstowmarketrange

New cheap season tickets on 17:54 - Jul 30 by stainrods_elbow

If the front four rows are permanently closed, does anyone know why were they built in the first place?

It wasn’t a problem if both tiers are given to away fans,but I wouldn’t want to sit beneath the away fans who might want to throw stuff at you.

If this scheme in the LSE takes off,why can’t we move the family stand to that end and have the whole of the loft as safe standing again?
New cheap season tickets on 17:56 - Jul 31 with 1006 viewsHastings_Hoops

New cheap season tickets on 19:03 - Jul 30 by stowmarketrange

It wasn’t a problem if both tiers are given to away fans,but I wouldn’t want to sit beneath the away fans who might want to throw stuff at you.

If this scheme in the LSE takes off,why can’t we move the family stand to that end and have the whole of the loft as safe standing again?

Put a big glass screen across the front of the upper tier. That’ll contain them and their pi$$ throwing antics.

I’ve long thought we should be giving the away fans X block (accessed via that alley) and the west paddock if needed… give the entire school end to the home fans.
[Post edited 31 Jul 17:59]
New cheap season tickets on 17:58 - Jul 31 with 1001 viewsQPR_Hibs

New cheap season tickets on 17:56 - Jul 31 by Hastings_Hoops

Put a big glass screen across the front of the upper tier. That’ll contain them and their pi$$ throwing antics.

I’ve long thought we should be giving the away fans X block (accessed via that alley) and the west paddock if needed… give the entire school end to the home fans.
[Post edited 31 Jul 17:59]

May as well go full Ken Bates and put up an electric fence.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

New cheap season tickets on 18:01 - Jul 31 with 990 viewsHastings_Hoops

New cheap season tickets on 17:58 - Jul 31 by QPR_Hibs

May as well go full Ken Bates and put up an electric fence.

Very sensible indeed.
New cheap season tickets on 16:43 - Aug 1 with 719 viewsSpongeParr

New cheap season tickets on 19:03 - Jul 30 by stowmarketrange

I said this as well. Part of me thinks that this is why it has been done. There has been plenty of demand for the safe standing so having the family stand there makes sense.

But not sure what facilities the lower loft has for kids that the School End wouldn't? I have never sat in the LL to know the difference.
New cheap season tickets on 16:51 - Aug 1 with 703 viewsLanhoop

New cheap season tickets on 16:43 - Aug 1 by SpongeParr

I said this as well. Part of me thinks that this is why it has been done. There has been plenty of demand for the safe standing so having the family stand there makes sense.

But not sure what facilities the lower loft has for kids that the School End wouldn't? I have never sat in the LL to know the difference.

Sorry but unless there was some form of protection from the away fans above then there's no way it makes any sense for the family stand to be there. You just couldn't stop the kids using those front rows to be near the players.

These young ones are the supporters of the next 50 years and if the club wants to keep them then as a priority they have to be looked after and kept safe. Sticking them in the LSE as it is doesn't do that.
New cheap season tickets on 18:40 - Aug 1 with 616 viewsloftboy

They put a temporary roof over it in our last PL campaign, made of scaffolding if I remember correctly.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New cheap season tickets on 21:22 - Aug 1 with 525 viewsthehat

New cheap season tickets on 18:40 - Aug 1 by loftboy

They put a temporary roof over it in our last PL campaign, made of scaffolding if I remember correctly.

Yes surely it is not beyond the wit of man to extend the overhang above the lower tier so home fans could access all seats.

What does the lower tier hold these days it used to be 1,250.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024