Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where is our first win coming from and when? 16:59 - Nov 25 with 5973 viewsRangersDave

I'm putting February, and an own goal!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 03:17 - Nov 27 with 1546 viewsDamo1962

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 13:00 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

It's not just his goalscoring though is it it's his overall performance he doesn't even put himself about or tries to bully the CB like Helguson did . His fist touch is poor , on his heels at crosses and cant create anything himself .

Also a free header from a corner 10 yards out isn't a half chance for what you keep telling me is an international striker

Love the fact you're trying to say my opinion is nonsensical because the previous managers picked Dykes but yours is fine that Chair should be CM ( I'm not adverse to it myself ) even though the same previous managers never played Chair there 😂

If anyone thinks his overall performance yesterday is acceptable then they need to give their head a wobble but rather than going round in circles and let's just agree to disagree and hope he scores the winner in his next game 👍
[Post edited 26 Nov 2023 13:33]

I'd drop Dukes and Chair. They are part of an ongoing problem...not the solution. Give someone else a chance. It wont change anything...but may focus some minds.
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 09:34 - Nov 27 with 1475 viewsR_from_afar

What really doesn't help us is that the squad is so lacking in depth. That means there's little competition for places. For most roles, we only have one player who is Championship standard. Grim

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 09:54 - Nov 27 with 1464 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Stoke won’t fancy a rainy Tuesday night in Shepherds Bush.

3–0 win.
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 09:55 - Nov 27 with 1464 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 13:00 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

It's not just his goalscoring though is it it's his overall performance he doesn't even put himself about or tries to bully the CB like Helguson did . His fist touch is poor , on his heels at crosses and cant create anything himself .

Also a free header from a corner 10 yards out isn't a half chance for what you keep telling me is an international striker

Love the fact you're trying to say my opinion is nonsensical because the previous managers picked Dykes but yours is fine that Chair should be CM ( I'm not adverse to it myself ) even though the same previous managers never played Chair there 😂

If anyone thinks his overall performance yesterday is acceptable then they need to give their head a wobble but rather than going round in circles and let's just agree to disagree and hope he scores the winner in his next game 👍
[Post edited 26 Nov 2023 13:33]

I disagree that Dykes doesn’t try or put himself about.
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 10:06 - Nov 27 with 1444 viewsgazza1

Defending Dykes is wrong, he is not performing......he runs about a little bit(nothing special) but he gets bullied in most games.

Dykes gets selected because we only have Armstrong & Kelman plus Kollie - all pretty average.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2023 10:08]
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 10:54 - Nov 27 with 1389 viewsderbyhoop

It has to change some time, doesnt it.?
Tuesday night. 3-0, Dykes hat-trick.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 11:07 - Nov 27 with 1375 viewsdaveB

We'll win tomorrow imo and if we do I think we'll beat Preston on Friday as well
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 01:31 - Nov 29 with 1182 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 07:10 - Nov 29 with 1090 viewsSuperhoops2808

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 01:31 - Nov 29 by FredManRave

Never has a post aged so well
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 12:54 - Nov 29 with 929 viewsDavieQPR

Well , other than Bazzain's contribution, this thread didn't age well.
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 19:29 - Nov 29 with 775 viewsCiderwithRsie

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 12:54 - Nov 29 by DavieQPR

Well , other than Bazzain's contribution, this thread didn't age well.

Bit harsh on Wegerle's Stairs, who got the right answer first time out of the box.
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 19:39 - Nov 29 with 748 viewsRangersDave

In all honesty, how many of us here can hold our hands up as say 'we predicted this win, 3 goals in the loft end, and Dykes scoring'?

Not many i'll bet.

The thing we dont need to do is get our hopes up. We had a man advantage, they got tired, and we were fortunate to draw level, going on from that score and win, i have hopes, but until we've won 7 out of the next 10, i'm not going to chear too loudly.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 19:46 - Nov 29 with 734 viewsSuperhoops2808

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 19:39 - Nov 29 by RangersDave

In all honesty, how many of us here can hold our hands up as say 'we predicted this win, 3 goals in the loft end, and Dykes scoring'?

Not many i'll bet.

The thing we dont need to do is get our hopes up. We had a man advantage, they got tired, and we were fortunate to draw level, going on from that score and win, i have hopes, but until we've won 7 out of the next 10, i'm not going to chear too loudly.

Cheer up old bean

You got the own goal part right
So where is our first win coming from and when? on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 676 viewsderbyhoop

So where is our first win coming from and when? on 19:39 - Nov 29 by RangersDave

Not many i'll bet.

Nobody predicted 4-2.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024