Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer 10:29 - Sep 5 with 8113 viewsBluce_Ree

You've been kidnapped by the Jukebox Killer. You find yourself chained up in a room. A screen turns on and a masked character with a voice filter says this;

"I am the Jukebox Killer. You now have to pick a song. If I like it, you will be released unharmed. If I don't you will have your face slowly carved off and fed to you until you bleed to death."

You can't tell the killer's gender, age, race or anything. You've just got to pick a song that's got the best chance of not getting you killed. So not necessarily your favourite song but just one that you reckon most people will like upon hearing it.

What do you pick, LFW?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 18:30 - Sep 7 with 847 viewsqpr_1968

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 10:30 - Sep 7 by Bluce_Ree

If I'm the JBK then you're getting your face fed to you after I hunt down everyone you love first.

i take it your a wet wet wet fan then.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 22:36 - Sep 7 with 778 viewsBluce_Ree

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 18:30 - Sep 7 by qpr_1968

i take it your a wet wet wet fan then.

The kindest thing I can say about them is that they are shitter than piss. What annoys me almost as much as their shit tunes is that the singer got addicted to heroin. Like fk of Marty, you're not Iggy Pop. You're the singer of a pop band. Fking heroine. Yeah okay tough guy.

C*nts.
[Post edited 19 May 20:45]

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 22:43 - Sep 7 with 775 viewsqpr_1968

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 22:36 - Sep 7 by Bluce_Ree

The kindest thing I can say about them is that they are shitter than piss. What annoys me almost as much as their shit tunes is that the singer got addicted to heroin. Like fk of Marty, you're not Iggy Pop. You're the singer of a pop band. Fking heroine. Yeah okay tough guy.

C*nts.
[Post edited 19 May 20:45]

so you would understand that putting that record on the killer would fcuk off and leave me in peace.......

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 11:52 - Sep 8 with 717 viewsR_from_afar

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 14:51 - Sep 7 by Bluce_Ree

If I'm the JBK, I'm letting you live.

I thank you

Emboldened by that reprieve, I'll toss this into the melting pot:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024