Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer 10:29 - Sep 5 with 8114 viewsBluce_Ree

You've been kidnapped by the Jukebox Killer. You find yourself chained up in a room. A screen turns on and a masked character with a voice filter says this;

"I am the Jukebox Killer. You now have to pick a song. If I like it, you will be released unharmed. If I don't you will have your face slowly carved off and fed to you until you bleed to death."

You can't tell the killer's gender, age, race or anything. You've just got to pick a song that's got the best chance of not getting you killed. So not necessarily your favourite song but just one that you reckon most people will like upon hearing it.

What do you pick, LFW?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 21:58 - Sep 5 with 1642 viewsderbyhoop

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 12:12 - Sep 5 by E17hoop

I've heard this song so badly, so often, that when I hear it now, I want to slice off my own face.

Is that a downvote?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 23:08 - Sep 5 with 1614 viewselnombre

1. Not even the Jukebox Killer would feed you your own face after hearing the Wombles.
2. It's the Wombles!
3. That's Clem Cattini on percussion, and he played drums with Sir John chuffin' Betjeman.
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 01:02 - Sep 6 with 1574 viewsPunteR

Im guessing the jukebox killer is male, about 56 years old ,and white if you lot have survived so far.

or you could be dead.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 1:03]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 01:08 - Sep 6 with 1570 viewsPunteR

I reckon the jukebox killer will turn himself/herself in after hearing this.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 06:33 - Sep 6 with 1540 viewswestberksr

Was going to go Motown but decided something a little more up to date
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 07:35 - Sep 6 with 1526 viewsstevec

They’d have to be a proper sicko to do any face slicing listening to this.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 07:58 - Sep 6 with 1514 viewsChrisNW6

Never fails to lift spirits, safe choice.
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 09:18 - Sep 6 with 1464 viewsCamberleyR

This song never fails to put a smile on my face when I hear it, so hopefully I'm okay.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 09:29 - Sep 6 with 1451 viewshubble

I'm racking my brains to think of a single song that is universally liked and I can't think of one. A fair few of those posted would have me feeding your faces if I was the old joker, smoker, midnight toker, AKA the Jukebox Killer. So I went for a completely leftfield choice. I've got a feeling that this might just soothe anyone's heartache and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir too...

(As long as you don't show him the picture they've used)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 10:06 - Sep 6 with 1424 viewsSuperhoop83

What's not to like?

Suffering since 1978.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 10:25 - Sep 6 with 1400 viewsPunteR

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 10:06 - Sep 6 by Superhoop83

What's not to like?

Nice knowing you superhoop

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 10:56 - Sep 6 with 1385 viewsRs_Holy

What's not to like?

He can't sing, can't dance and his hair transplant is worse than Wayne Rooney's .

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 19:31 - Sep 6 with 1280 viewsWokingR

What's not to like?

Bloody hell, really !?
Your life depends on it and you came up with this!
Put him out of his misery Mr Jukebox Killer.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 19:33]
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 20:14 - Sep 6 with 1249 viewskensalriser

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 01:02 - Sep 6 by PunteR

Im guessing the jukebox killer is male, about 56 years old ,and white if you lot have survived so far.

or you could be dead.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 1:03]

That's about 80% of LfW isn't it?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 20:18 - Sep 6 with 1248 viewskensalriser

Oh yeah, obvs.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 21:47 - Sep 6 with 1209 viewsNLondonHoop

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 22:19 - Sep 6 with 1184 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 00:01 - Sep 7 with 1154 viewsSydneyRs

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 13:20 - Sep 5 by kensalriser

If that's me you're definitely eating your face.

and it will taste so good, so good, so good.
A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 00:21 - Sep 7 with 1146 viewsMetallica_Hoop

When the barmaid turns off your song twice.

At the old Raj at the top of ladbroke Grove.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer (n/t) on 10:25 - Sep 7 with 1088 viewsLancashirehoop

[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 10:26]

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 10:30 - Sep 7 with 1081 viewsBluce_Ree

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 18:35 - Sep 5 by qpr_1968

or this, he'll soon fcuk off.

If I'm the JBK then you're getting your face fed to you after I hunt down everyone you love first.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 11:33 - Sep 7 with 1050 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 13:06 - Sep 7 with 1006 viewsSuperhoop83

Having escaped his clutches, I offer the Jukebox Killer this:

[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 13:07]

Suffering since 1978.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 14:51 - Sep 7 with 943 viewsBluce_Ree

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 20:18 - Sep 6 by kensalriser

Oh yeah, obvs.

I thought about Talking Heads for this.

#1 choice would be This Must Be The Place (Live).

#2 She Was

Psycho Killer is good but a bit dry.

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 14:51 - Sep 7 with 942 viewsBluce_Ree

A different music thread: The Jukebox Killer on 11:33 - Sep 7 by R_from_afar

If I'm the JBK, I'm letting you live.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024