Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? 16:09 - May 19 with 7957 viewswesty

Could be an incoming bid of around £6m
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:03 - May 20 with 2569 viewsBoston

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 13:03 - May 20 by kensalriser

When we add this to the 10m we'll get for Dickie and the 20m for Willock we should be fine.

Will those monies be delivered by wheelbarrow?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:18 - May 20 with 2500 viewsJordanFoster

I’d be amazed if European chasing Villa, under a manager who’s won Ligue 1 with PSG & the Europa League three (I think?) times is looking at Ilias Chair. A player who’s been part of one of the worst teams in the Championship this year and whilst despite being good hasn’t posted Taarabt-esque numbers.

That being said I hope he gets a real decent move if not to the PL but to Europe and £6m would be perfect for us about now…
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:21 - May 20 with 2491 viewsPeterHucker

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 18:48 - May 19 by westy

Oh right sorry about that. Have a lovely evening yourself 😂

Oooh I’m a peddling clickbaiter. 🤣
[Post edited 19 May 2023 18:50]

“and we’ll have 2 more later from that session by The Peddling Clickbaiters”
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:26 - May 20 with 2464 viewswesty

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:18 - May 20 by JordanFoster

I’d be amazed if European chasing Villa, under a manager who’s won Ligue 1 with PSG & the Europa League three (I think?) times is looking at Ilias Chair. A player who’s been part of one of the worst teams in the Championship this year and whilst despite being good hasn’t posted Taarabt-esque numbers.

That being said I hope he gets a real decent move if not to the PL but to Europe and £6m would be perfect for us about now…

Stranger things happen, how the fck does Oliver Skipp get a game for a club in the top 6 of the PL. Funny ol’ game as the great Greavsie used to say.
[Post edited 20 May 2023 14:27]
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 15:33 - May 20 with 2355 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:26 - May 20 by westy

Stranger things happen, how the fck does Oliver Skipp get a game for a club in the top 6 of the PL. Funny ol’ game as the great Greavsie used to say.
[Post edited 20 May 2023 14:27]

Martin Braithwaite joined and played for Barcelona Robert Green left us for Chelsea those both take beating
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:09 - May 20 with 2298 viewsYorkshirehoop

If this is true we all know that he is worth alot more in today's market.He is a 10 million pound player in my opinion but if we get a 6 million bid he will be gone. 6 million plus archer on loan I would take providing that all the money is re invested into the playing squad.I personally think that he hasn't been sold already because potential suitors are concerned about his height.sounds a mad statement but that's my gut feeling.A fabulous player on his day and work rate second to none.last point for me is that if he had some game time for Morocco in the world cup there would be sides galore in for him.
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:21 - May 20 with 2259 viewsSAPilgrim

I’m sure i read on a previous thread here somewhere that Brentford had a whiteboard with valuations written on it in the Championship for their players, and if a bid came in exceeding that they had to accept. I wonder if that would have saved us from this situation where we’re resigned to letting our best assets go for free/pennies; at a club with the finances and situation such as ours cash on account should be treated like gold dust
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:42 - May 20 with 2208 viewskensalriser

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:09 - May 20 by Yorkshirehoop

If this is true we all know that he is worth alot more in today's market.He is a 10 million pound player in my opinion but if we get a 6 million bid he will be gone. 6 million plus archer on loan I would take providing that all the money is re invested into the playing squad.I personally think that he hasn't been sold already because potential suitors are concerned about his height.sounds a mad statement but that's my gut feeling.A fabulous player on his day and work rate second to none.last point for me is that if he had some game time for Morocco in the world cup there would be sides galore in for him.

Yeah, if only Messi was a bit taller he could have been the best player in the world.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 17:45 - May 20 with 2138 viewsBushRanger82

I'd take it.
The guy didn't get a single minute of game time for Morocco during the world cup.
He's that good.
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 17:46 - May 20 with 2134 viewsEsox_Lucius

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 17:45 - May 20 by BushRanger82

I'd take it.
The guy didn't get a single minute of game time for Morocco during the world cup.
He's that good.

He did.

The grass is always greener.

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:44 - May 22 with 1736 viewsfrancisbowles

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:42 - May 20 by kensalriser

Yeah, if only Messi was a bit taller he could have been the best player in the world.

Not to mention, Maradona.
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 15:13 - May 22 with 1670 viewsDorse

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 14:03 - May 20 by Boston

Will those monies be delivered by wheelbarrow?

We'll undoubtedly invest the lot in magic beans, timeshares on the moon and Lower Slobovian crypto.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 15:40 - May 22 with 1552 viewsstrikerace

I don't know, I thought Chair and Fields were easily our best players. I do not think it's outrageous that a PL club would inquire about either one
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:10 - May 22 with 1497 viewsderbyhoop

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 16:09 - May 20 by Yorkshirehoop

The problem with that approach is it falls apart when valuations plummet.
There's 5 or 6 of the squad that ended the season less valuable than July 2022.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 18:29 - May 22 with 1241 viewsBushRanger82

Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 17:46 - May 20 by Esox_Lucius

He did.

Damn!
I must have blinked and missed it!
Ilias Chair to Villa anyone ? on 20:23 - May 22 with 1134 viewsbaz_qpr

I suspect Eze sell on will generate more cash than any of our players £6m would be good business all round
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024