Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Either way come 5.30 saturday 05:25 - Apr 14 with 2987 viewswesty

Massive dilemma.

Give up my ticket for Coventry or Give up my ticket for Aintree.
Veering towards skipping Aintree as I want to be at LR to cheer the boys on.
However if results go against us again I’m going to be fcked off that I missed the day out at Aintree, which is always a great day.

If only the boys could guarantee the same effort from Monday it would be a no brainer but can they be trusted.
I’m usually a positive person but this is just what these gits have done to me.

Ideally I stay loyal, watch the boys get a great result against Coventry then on the way home hear that my pick for the National has romped in by 10 lengths.

Fck, wake up Westy you’re dreaming

Either way come 5.30 Saturday I’ll be pissed off with the decision I make no doubt.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2023 5:27]
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 07:54 - Apr 14 with 2756 viewsJuzzie

Go to LR.
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 08:02 - Apr 14 with 2745 viewsRs_Holy

I'm going to Harlequins FFS!... drinking with mates in the stand and watching buggerby seemed a better option (a couple of weeks ago) than watching QPR lose again ... but wish I'd taken the QPR option now after the last performance... crap supporter :(
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 08:08 - Apr 14 with 2729 viewsqpr_1968

losing 3 points at loftus road or....
losing a fortune at aintree.

best scenario.....winning 3 points at loftus road and winning a fortune in the bookies.

weigh up the odds....

loftus road every time.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 08:14 - Apr 14 with 2698 viewsstevec

An afternoon surrounded by Rangers
An afternoon surrounded by Scousers

You Decide.
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 09:31 - Apr 14 with 2499 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 08:14 - Apr 14 by stevec

You Decide.

Drunk scousers at that!

I went once (the year they had the false start and abandoned it) that was once too many.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 10:21 - Apr 14 with 2398 viewsrobith

I went to Grand National day once. As a jumps racing fan, it was a bucket list event for me. And I was very fortunate that a supplier at work took me so I got to stay in a fancy hotel and watch from a box.

So I'd say it depends on if you'd get another go at the National. Looks a good renewal but maybe not a classic.

My favourite supplier jolly was the look on the face of the guy who invited me to lunch at Gaucho followed by the Liverpool Everton FA Cup semi at Wembley when I told him I was busy going to West Brom away on my own
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 10:22 - Apr 14 with 2397 viewsWatford_Ranger

If Balogun falls can a tent be quickly erected around him?
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 10:28 - Apr 14 with 2384 viewsRs_Holy

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 10:22 - Apr 14 by Watford_Ranger

If Balogun falls can a tent be quickly erected around him?

Login to get fewer ads

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 11:33 - Apr 14 with 2256 viewsDorse

The only reason to go to Aintree is to hear the crowd on Ladies Day cheering home the favourite 'Might It's'...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 12:05 - Apr 14 with 2205 viewsLazyFan

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 10:21 - Apr 14 by robith

I went to Grand National day once. As a jumps racing fan, it was a bucket list event for me. And I was very fortunate that a supplier at work took me so I got to stay in a fancy hotel and watch from a box.

So I'd say it depends on if you'd get another go at the National. Looks a good renewal but maybe not a classic.

My favourite supplier jolly was the look on the face of the guy who invited me to lunch at Gaucho followed by the Liverpool Everton FA Cup semi at Wembley when I told him I was busy going to West Brom away on my own

I had a similar situation.

A recruiter placed me at a firm, small contract. I was just a number on his list.

But he bragged to me he could get any Prem game going. Man U vs Liverpool? Tricky but he could do it. Arsenal v Spurs, no problem he said.

Time goes by and I call him, saying can he still do it? He said well big games are gone now. I said well it's only QPR v Chelsea at QPR (setting him up for what I knew well as he was such a braggard). He laughed at me and said is that all. Said no problem, easiest one yet.

Called me up 2 days later, being super sheepish, claiming he could not understand how he could not get tickets. And was crying that while he could get me tickets for all the big games but not that one. Saying many times over he could not understand it.

I said no problem, I have some others I can call. I did not, because as we all know such a game will be sold out immediately. And no one will be giving up their tickets. I just said that to take down his bragging some more.

zzzzzzzzzz

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 15:06 - Apr 14 with 1927 viewswesty

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 08:14 - Apr 14 by stevec

You Decide.

Yeah great point fck it I’m staying at LR.
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 15:26 - Apr 14 with 1853 viewsderbyhoop

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 11:33 - Apr 14 by Dorse

The only reason to go to Aintree is to hear the crowd on Ladies Day cheering home the favourite 'Might It's'...

Or "My Face"

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Either way come 5.30 saturday on 20:40 - Apr 14 with 1694 viewsdigswellhoop

go to races
Either way come 5.30 saturday on 09:40 - Apr 15 with 1473 viewsstevec

Only runner in blue and white hoops withdraws from the Grand National.

Mystery calf injury no doubt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024