Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we come back from this ? 21:37 - Mar 14 with 11932 viewsconnell10

Answers on a postcard please.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

How do we come back from this ? on 00:04 - Mar 16 with 643 viewsHooping_Mad

How do we come back from this ? on 11:54 - Mar 15 by CamberleyR

" They obviously targeted Drew and it worked to perfection but where was his support from Lowe in those tricky opening minutes"

Shades of poor Darnell Furlong in only his third senior game getting completely hung out to dry by Wright-Phillips at Selhurst Park the last time we were in the PL.

"what pissed me off the most was the third goal and shocking Goalkeeping from Dieng just when we need our more experienced players to steady us down"

It might be just me but I think Dieng has become a bit too complacent. Last night's game could be a watershed moment for him like the game at Birmingham against Coventry a couple of years ago was for Lumley. I think he needs a spell on the sidelines. When Dieng's playing well, Archer isn't in his league but right now Archer must be wondering what's got to happen for him to get a game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him between the sticks on Saturday.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 11:57]

Hinted the same a few weeks back, he's needed a rest for a while. Now we are where we are and his confidence will be on the way down along with any value. We concede 3 every game, then go and keep a clean sheet but then let in 6 to make up for it.

Something is strange with Archer, I don't think he turns out for the reserves very often and has played a total of 3 cup games since joining. Hasn't been in a competitive match for over a year and has managed 18 games over the last 4 years. Something up a wall etc. I don't see the point in paying someone to use the club as a free gym/heath spa.

Next bloke is on loan at Maidenhead, make of that what you will.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

How do we come back from this ? on 00:22 - Mar 16 with 603 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How do we come back from this ? on 20:58 - Mar 15 by Rangersw12

Where does Ainsworth go from here? by mart_Goblin 15 Mar 2023 12:16
What’s his next move here?
Reading between the lines you can tell he was very angry last night but he knows damn well that he has to walk on egg shells with this precious bunch. He will be all too aware of what they did to NC when he dared to publicly criticise them. He used words like weak last night which to me tells you his real mindset and not just his media voice.
After seeing the lineup last night before kick off I was surprised he didn’t make at least a couple of changes, for example he openly said Dozzell wanted to come off Saturday because he was knackered (huge red flag anyway that several members of our squad can’t play 90 bloody minutes), but in hindsight, if he had made changes and we got pumped 6-1 we’d all be saying he shouldn’t change a winning team .
Same team , same formation …it can’t always be the manager and we are once again realising the impossible job NC had.

Personally I hope he is tearing strips off of this bunch privately. Some of them are nothing but con men . You can’t do what you did Saturday and then serve up that garbage 72 hours later .

Getting this lot up and the same as last Saturday against Birmingham seems almost impossible now .

I hope he was in with LF this morning tearing strips off of him too. Imagine having to work with this lot on a daily basis ?

GA being here also means that we now have to stop shopping in the premier league A & E department. You need to fit to play the way he wants and this lot ain’t no where near it . Not physically or mentally able or just plain injured all the time. Those won’t work under GA .

See Jordan Fosters post explains it far better than I ever will

I’m still none the wiser to be honest. I don’t think Jordan Foster was blaming the fans.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2023 0:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024