Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum v Qpr match thread. 22:22 - Oct 27 with 40597 viewsqpr_1968

i'm going 2-0 to the r's.

have a good safe journey all that are making the trip.....
hope my prediction comes true, you lot deserve it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:56 - Oct 28 with 1702 viewsSteveB

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:50 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Birmingham poor. Rangers poorer.

Bit harsh mate, I thought Brum were excellent that half. Set up wonderfully, have a game plan and are executing it perfectly. We really could not complain if we were 3 or 4 down.

Us however... look like a team of strangers, no clue, no plan, just throw 11 men out there and we will keep winning, Out-thought & Out-fought that half.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:57 - Oct 28 with 1667 viewsCamberleyR

McAnuff spouting his usual bollox in the studio saying that their first goal was intentional rather than an outrageous fluke. Utter twãt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:57 - Oct 28 with 1635 viewsDamo1962

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:54 - Oct 28 by THEBUSH

This, lucky first goal, second the ref should have stopped the game when the ball hit him, advantage to them.
Saying that we arent at the game, need to step up big time/

Yeah, the goals were a bit jammy. But we haven't played well.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 with 1626 viewskensalriser

Same old story, we just don't manage when teams get up and at us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 with 1600 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:56 - Oct 28 by SteveB

Bit harsh mate, I thought Brum were excellent that half. Set up wonderfully, have a game plan and are executing it perfectly. We really could not complain if we were 3 or 4 down.

Us however... look like a team of strangers, no clue, no plan, just throw 11 men out there and we will keep winning, Out-thought & Out-fought that half.

I think Birmingham are limited technically and tactically. 4 shots. 2 on target. 1 fluke, 1 should've been a free to us. Good pressing in fairness and their midfield works hard and has great hair.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 with 1597 viewsWatfordR

Birmingham been the better team here, but pretty much all the luck to be had has fallen their way. I don't think we are out of this, they've started to drop off in the last 15 minutes, and a goal for us in the first 15 of the second half will make this very interesting. We have got to run at them at every opportunity
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 with 1594 viewsMick_S

Well see what both sides have in the next 45. Brum thoroughly deserve the 2-0.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 with 1580 viewsdmm

It's a painful watch tonight. As bad as we've been this season and a bit like the Luton game. We struggle with a physical team. As for Brum, they know how to play against us.
Login to get fewer ads

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:59 - Oct 28 with 1561 viewsnumptydumpty

Second potential injuries for Clarke Salter and Roberts !!!

Lets hope with both its not a pattern.

Got to better in second half.
We havent left the dressing room as yet.

Seems like we all very lethargic and they all seem to be a bit undercooked.

Guess these are the times Beale has to rip the boys to pieces and give them a right old roasting because that performance seemed to look like they were believing the hype regarding how good we have been in recent days.

The championship always shows anyone has got a chance and a lack of passion seems whats been lacking so far...

If we snuck a draw - that would be impressive now !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:59 - Oct 28 with 1524 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:53 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed.

We also need to work much harder at showing for the man in possession.

Yes, particularly in the midfield. Birmingham are pressing the man in possession in packs. If other QPR players show then the man in possession can take 2 or 3 players out of the equation with a simple pass. As it is, we've been coughing up ball too cheaply in dangerous areas because the man in possession has no options.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 1505 viewsMick_S

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 by dmm

It's a painful watch tonight. As bad as we've been this season and a bit like the Luton game. We struggle with a physical team. As for Brum, they know how to play against us.

Yep.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 1493 viewsLblock

Fair play Brum…. Done a number on us there.
Chong and Cheech bossing it.

We could’ve had Hannibal off for two yellows there if we’d taken the throw and he’d blocked it with his hands as he tried. Shame.

Hopefully we have a break clause in Roberts loan. Send him back in January he is a waste of a wage and shirt in the squad, he’ll disappear totally when there’s sleet in the air I reckon.

We’ve been worked out of this and need a massive gear shift second half

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 1482 viewsAntti_Heinola

Brum deservedly in front, playing well but we’ve actually had the better chances, Roberts, Dykes, Armstrong all should’ve scored, johansen unlucky with the fk. Bit of a weird one.
Can’t see it changing sadly, we have one sub window left i think? So beake going to have to use that very wisely.
Very bored of Roberts injuries, have to say.

Bare bones.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 1478 viewsVancouverHoop

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:58 - Oct 28 by WatfordR

Birmingham been the better team here, but pretty much all the luck to be had has fallen their way. I don't think we are out of this, they've started to drop off in the last 15 minutes, and a goal for us in the first 15 of the second half will make this very interesting. We have got to run at them at every opportunity

Yeah. We are starting to work our way into the match. I think we'll be better second half, but it's a long way back.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 1474 viewsaston_hoop

Go on Mick

2-3 full time, Armstrong hat trick
[Post edited 28 Oct 2022 21:01]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 1456 viewsdavman

Trash first half. Worst of the season, but let's not take anything away from them. They have pressed us tirelessly just like we have done to many other teams and we can't live with it. They have been playing direct football this season, but not so much tonight.

Roberts should have taken that throw when Sideshow Bob put his hands up in front of him as that would have been a second yellow for him.

Can't be any worse (hopefully)...

It's the hope, the pesky bloody hope...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:01 - Oct 28 with 1442 viewsStanisgod

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:51 - Oct 28 by Damo1962

Dreadful performance in front of a big following as usual. What does the Villa loan actually bring to the team? And Armstrong is not going to be the answer to our problems upfront. Dykes as usual...is just Dykes. Team seem afraid and lacking belief - strange for a team at the top. Carry on like this and by the time the WC comes along, we could be out of the to six. Think there are going to be a lot of changes at the top during the season... as the Championship is wide open.

Tims "effort" at blocking that shot was pathetic.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:01 - Oct 28 with 1437 viewsqprxtc

4-2 to Rangers. And we’ll all be getting pie eyed tonight.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:01 - Oct 28 with 1416 viewsAntti_Heinola

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:52 - Oct 28 by CamberleyR

A) and C) mostly. Eustace knows most of our players' weaknesses inside out.

Half the team weren’t there when he was

Bare bones.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 28 with 1400 viewsQPunkR

Can’t see how we’re getting back into this on first half form. Think we need a ball to go in off someone’s aris and install some belief in us going forward

QPR - "shit but local"

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 28 with 1386 viewsdistortR

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 20:37 - Oct 28 by distortR

ball is out of play "When a ball touches a match official, remains in the field of play and a team starts a promising attack"

Ball is 'kin out of play

to be fair to the ref, Brian, I had to google the laws of the game. The ref didn't have this option - how was he supposed to know what to do?

What an absolute joker.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 28 with 1378 viewsstainrods_elbow

It feels like a game where we're getting bullied, battered and busted in every way - Luton wth Brummie knobs on. Seny lame for their 2nd, after a ridiculous non-award of a free-kick at the other end for us, and the ref's crass assist. Two injuries to the usual suspects. Ineffectual up front, inept in midfield, and inadequate at the back.

It's like a school playground game of bullying 5th formers against 3rd years. The lack of quality is as scary as it gets, but this is the Champ. For a table-topping side, we've been dismally disappointing.

Roberts is half-arsed, and I would send him back in January if we can, while Clarke-Salter makes Grant Hall look like Mr Universe. Beale's judgment is highly questionable in both cases. Amrstrong needs to start over Roberts, if the manager's not to look like he's sucking the latter's dick.

The way it's going, I'd take 2-0 at this stage with no more injuries. it's that depressing.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2022 21:05]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 28 with 1348 viewsRs_Holy

i just think weve seen this soooo many times before..... please prove me wrong Rangers.... turn this around
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 28 with 1347 viewsstowmarketrange

Very similar to sunderland away.Hopefully Seny will pop up with the equaliser again.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 21:03 - Oct 28 with 1330 viewsVancouverHoop

johansen unlucky with the fk. Bit of a weird one.

Replay showed a pretty clear defender's handball on the deflection.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024