Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline day thread 16:25 - Jan 25 with 78604 viewsNorthernr

May as well try and keep all this together for the next week.

Demebele withdrawn from Peterborough squad ahead of possible Bournemouth move.
V good against us.

Further reduces the possibility of them pulling their fingers out and relegating bloody Reading.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Deadline day thread on 20:11 - Jan 31 with 5786 viewsStainrod

He certainly was a good player - haven't seen much of him lately - but I thought he was more of a Stef/ Field type midfielder - ie tough tackling, with a decent pass? Didn't see him as an attacking, right sided player that I thought we were after. However might be talking absolute garbage as usual.
Deadline day thread on 20:19 - Jan 31 with 5593 viewssprocket

Hendrick makes absolutely no sense to me other than it's an extra body with experience that may be needed i.e. covering risks. He is a pretty good player at this level.
Deadline day thread on 20:19 - Jan 31 with 5585 viewsbarbicanranger

Seems like the club want at least one additional attacking midfielder as cover for the run-in. If Swansea won't budge on Patterson valuation I think the right course is to look at an other option on a loan till season end.
Deadline day thread on 20:31 - Jan 31 with 5230 viewsjoolsyp

Deadline day thread on 20:19 - Jan 31 by sprocket

Hendrick makes absolutely no sense to me other than it's an extra body with experience that may be needed i.e. covering risks. He is a pretty good player at this level.

Is Hendrick any good at set pieces? Bring him on whenever we get a free-kick around the box?
Deadline day thread on 20:33 - Jan 31 with 5144 viewsDavieQPR

Hendrick played for Derby when they lost the play off final to us.
Deadline day thread on 20:36 - Jan 31 with 5057 viewsqueensparker

Hendrick would be a good signing, 110% type, great shot/cross on him, knows how to get promoted, another Irishman to keep Dunne company
Deadline day thread on 20:42 - Jan 31 with 4824 viewsLazyFan

If Hendrick is in then Thomas is on his way out.
I wonder who he will go to?

zzzzzzzzzz

Deadline day thread on 20:46 - Jan 31 with 4726 viewspaulparker

Deadline day thread on 20:42 - Jan 31 by LazyFan

If Hendrick is in then Thomas is on his way out.
I wonder who he will go to?

I’d say that ball would be the one to go if we got Hendrick

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline day thread on 20:58 - Jan 31 with 4378 viewsA40Bosh

Deadline day thread on 20:36 - Jan 31 by queensparker

Hendrick would be a good signing, 110% type, great shot/cross on him, knows how to get promoted, another Irishman to keep Dunne company

We've been missing an Ainsworth type haircut on one of our players for 12+ years at this stage.

Let's sign him on the strength of that alone

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Deadline day thread on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 4028 viewsderbyhoop

Deadline day thread on 13:43 - Jan 31 by Hoopstar

Besides watching that third goal on Saturday from Row D of the Ellerslie was about as quick as you'll see a team counter - Amos is seriously rapid. Not a running in behind type granted but he could be some weapon on the break in situations like that based on recent performances.

Fully in the camp of more than happy sticking with what we've got and sticking to our principles which have got the club into such a wonderful place in a relatively short period of time (even if most of the first 20 games last season seemed to last an eternity..)

I don't think I've ever had as much respect for a manager at QPR than I do for Warburton.

I was surprised how quick Amos was. From his own penalty area to outstripping the Reading defence (sic!)
And he;s not fully fit, yet.

They've just given up on Paterson/ They are not going to 600,000+ on a squad player. Now after Jeff Hendrick. He was a good box to box player who scored plenty of goals for Derby and Burnley, probably won't cost much, if anything. But is he still good enough for the Championship?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Deadline day thread on 21:12 - Jan 31 with 4014 viewsMaggsinho

Deadline day thread on 20:58 - Jan 31 by A40Bosh

We've been missing an Ainsworth type haircut on one of our players for 12+ years at this stage.

Let's sign him on the strength of that alone

We’ve been combing the leagues for someone like him but I hope he doesn’t give us the brush off as he’ll surely be on the fringe of things at Newcastle. Will be a sad parting for him I’m sure though.
Deadline day thread on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 3826 viewsOldPedro

Dembele won't be pplaying against us for Peterboro on Saturday

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Deadline day thread on 21:18 - Jan 31 with 3786 viewsbakerloo8

Deadline day thread on 21:11 - Jan 31 by derbyhoop

I was surprised how quick Amos was. From his own penalty area to outstripping the Reading defence (sic!)
And he;s not fully fit, yet.

They've just given up on Paterson/ They are not going to 600,000+ on a squad player. Now after Jeff Hendrick. He was a good box to box player who scored plenty of goals for Derby and Burnley, probably won't cost much, if anything. But is he still good enough for the Championship?

Hendrick is a good player. Experienced but only 30 (birthday today) will add class in midfield.
Deadline day thread on 21:20 - Jan 31 with 3731 viewssprocket

Bournemouth acting exactly as we did in 2014. No point complaining.
Deadline day thread on 21:23 - Jan 31 with 3653 viewsChrisNW6

I can only see this as cover for Stef and Field pushing Dozzell further down the pecking order.

Brings great experience and strengthens the squad.
Deadline day thread on 21:25 - Jan 31 with 3572 viewsOldPedro

Deadline day thread on 21:20 - Jan 31 by sprocket

Bournemouth acting exactly as we did in 2014. No point complaining.

Think it's more a reflection of the managers involved - rather than coach and improve players, they just want more and more bodies

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Deadline day thread on 21:26 - Jan 31 with 3503 viewsAntti_Heinola

Deadline day thread on 18:42 - Jan 31 by WatfordR

Can't find that anywhere, BBC, Sky, Reading website. Where'd you see it Antti?

Romanian journo.

Bare bones.

Deadline day thread on 21:32 - Jan 31 with 3369 viewsrobith

Deadline day thread on 21:34 - Jan 31 with 3279 viewsslmrstid

Deadline day thread on 21:18 - Jan 31 by bakerloo8

Hendrick is a good player. Experienced but only 30 (birthday today) will add class in midfield.

I thought Hendrick was older than that! Makes me feel old at 32 now...
Deadline day thread on 21:37 - Jan 31 with 3169 viewsderbyhoop

Only 80 minutes till the window slams shut (Cliche alert).

Marshall and Sanderson in. Both on loan.

Drewe, Duke-McKenna, Bansal-McNulty, Kelman, Masterson, De Wijs all out on loan

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Deadline day thread on 21:40 - Jan 31 with 3058 viewsDorse

Deadline day thread on 20:46 - Jan 31 by paulparker

I’d say that ball would be the one to go if we got Hendrick

You take that back!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Deadline day thread on 21:43 - Jan 31 with 2988 viewsHAYESBOY

Good old Forest, knew they wouldn't let us down......last minute.com.

Jonathan Panzo is undergoing a medical at Nottingham Forest ahead of a permanent move from Dijon.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Deadline day thread on 21:49 - Jan 31 with 2792 viewsCamberleyR

Deadline day thread on 21:37 - Jan 31 by derbyhoop

Only 80 minutes till the window slams shut (Cliche alert).

Marshall and Sanderson in. Both on loan.

Drewe, Duke-McKenna, Bansal-McNulty, Kelman, Masterson, De Wijs all out on loan

Marshall's a permanent signing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59954093

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Deadline day thread on 21:53 - Jan 31 with 2640 viewsbarbicanranger

Curious to see how all these new signings bed in for Bournemouth and NUFC for different reasons. Geordies are nutting out over that Brazilian but as we know all too well throwing a young player like that into the heat of a premier league relegation battle is not the ideal development path. Bournemouth have signed a destabilizing amount of players - how do you fit them all?!
Deadline day thread on 21:58 - Jan 31 with 2511 viewsMaggsinho

Chilean media linking Brereton-Diaz to, er…<checks notes> Barcelona.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024