Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Reading (a) 20:25 - Aug 31 with 22365 viewsdavman

Have I missed them as I can't see them on the website. Have they been released yet?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Tickets for Reading (a) on 23:13 - Sep 2 with 3548 viewsTacticalR

I never realised Reading was such an exclusive location.

Air hostess clique

Tickets for Reading (a) on 11:07 - Sep 3 with 3181 viewsChiswickRs

Another one for G6 here. Surely they realise that if they don't give more allocation the Rs fans will be buying up all those thousands of empty seats? Surely it's safer to offer more allocation? Maybe I'm just being logical?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 11:08]
Tickets for Reading (a) on 12:26 - Sep 3 with 3051 viewsWatfordR

Tickets for Reading (a) on 11:07 - Sep 3 by ChiswickRs

Another one for G6 here. Surely they realise that if they don't give more allocation the Rs fans will be buying up all those thousands of empty seats? Surely it's safer to offer more allocation? Maybe I'm just being logical?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2021 11:08]

£27 for a ticket that should have cost me £20.

Shouldn’t think they give a toss
Tickets for Reading (a) on 12:29 - Sep 3 with 3036 viewssevenhoop

Tickets for Reading (a) on 21:56 - Sep 2 by WatfordR

Hi, new Reading member here. I come in peace.

Favourite cheese - Dairylea

Got two great tickets in G4. Think we'll have too much for you lot. Dave Kitson to score a first half hat trick.

Come on you fake Hoops!

i'm in G5 so shall be pleased to meet you, new Reading fan
Tickets for Reading (a) on 12:31 - Sep 3 with 3032 viewssevenhoop

Tickets for Reading (a) on 12:29 - Sep 3 by sevenhoop

i'm in G5 so shall be pleased to meet you, new Reading fan

think we can get away with "come on you r's" as that's something else they stole from us
Tickets for Reading (a) on 12:55 - Sep 3 with 2978 viewsdenhamhoop2

Tickets for Reading (a) on 12:31 - Sep 3 by sevenhoop

think we can get away with "come on you r's" as that's something else they stole from us

Might try "Come on You Hoops" better leave off the Super that will give it away
Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:24 - Sep 3 with 2881 viewsstowmarketrange

Bournemouth tickets still on sale.
Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:34 - Sep 3 with 2852 viewsNorthernr

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:24 - Sep 3 by stowmarketrange

Bournemouth tickets still on sale.

Think that's still at this point to only over 1,500 loyalty points, which is a fair chunk. It'll sell very quickly when it goes on general.
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:46 - Sep 3 with 2792 viewsstainrods_elbow

Meanwhile, fans can't stop coming onto this site to thanks Hoos for deigning to be such a wondrous CEO when he/the club can't even manage ticket sales properly, as we're seeing again and again. Doesn't affect me right now outside the UK, but I'm fuming for my fellow Rs. Seriously - when does this man get a proper performance review?

It really brings home how fans are increasingly an afterthought in the modern game. I sometimes get the impression clubs would be much happier if they could do without us altogether and just sell their product to facmsimile supporters with fake noise, on digital platforms, and to betting cartels in Asia.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:46 - Sep 3 with 2796 viewsWatfordR

Had a quick look at that G4 area for the next Reading game vs Peterborough. Almost all available on the right hand side, so I’d imagine for our game this will be mostly populated with our fans
Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:51 - Sep 3 with 2783 viewsstowmarketrange

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:34 - Sep 3 by Northernr

Think that's still at this point to only over 1,500 loyalty points, which is a fair chunk. It'll sell very quickly when it goes on general.

1,000 points now.
Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:52 - Sep 3 with 2779 viewsNorthernr

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:51 - Sep 3 by stowmarketrange

1,000 points now.

Interesting. Still expect it to sell out. Lack of a train back won't help I guess.
They really did get Reading and Bournemouth the wrong way round didn't they!?
Tickets for Reading (a) on 15:06 - Sep 3 with 2638 viewsstowmarketrange

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:52 - Sep 3 by Northernr

Interesting. Still expect it to sell out. Lack of a train back won't help I guess.
They really did get Reading and Bournemouth the wrong way round didn't they!?

We have a fair few supporters down that way,so they might buy a few,but the last train back at 21.12 certainly won’t help.A supporters coach isn’t the best way to travel to the game,but it might be the only way some fans can get back.
Tickets for Reading (a) on 22:34 - Sep 3 with 2347 viewsdaveB

Tickets for Reading (a) on 13:46 - Sep 3 by stainrods_elbow

Meanwhile, fans can't stop coming onto this site to thanks Hoos for deigning to be such a wondrous CEO when he/the club can't even manage ticket sales properly, as we're seeing again and again. Doesn't affect me right now outside the UK, but I'm fuming for my fellow Rs. Seriously - when does this man get a proper performance review?

It really brings home how fans are increasingly an afterthought in the modern game. I sometimes get the impression clubs would be much happier if they could do without us altogether and just sell their product to facmsimile supporters with fake noise, on digital platforms, and to betting cartels in Asia.

I think overall Hoos has done a good job at QPR but the ball has been dropped recently in a number of things and he along with everyone involved at the club deserve criticism for this
Tickets for Reading (a) on 03:05 - Sep 4 with 2239 viewsMistication92

I know not everything is perfect, but come on. If you're complaining about Hoos, just think back to Phil Beard and what he was like. Hoos may not be perfect and got everything right, but when he leaves, he'll leave the club in a far, far stronger state than when he joined.

This ticketing is slightly annoying sure, but it really isn't the end of the world. Just buy tickets for the home end like most are doing.
Tickets for Reading (a) on 10:01 - Sep 4 with 2076 viewsfrancisbowles

His performance has been very good on the whole. The big picture, club still going, finances improving each year, squad now stronger and team performance better.

These problems need sorting and are very irritating but hopefully Clive will find out why they have happened and what the plan is to resolve them and prevent reoccurrence.

Meanwhile put the stick back in the cupboard.
Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:12 - Sep 9 with 1604 viewsdavman

So, here's a turn up for you. In the Patreon interview with Clive, Lee Hoos said something along the lines of "if you are unhappy, reach out to the club" and that individuals who initially missed out were getting sorted with Reading tickets.

Well guess what?

I wrote to the club highlighting my disappointment at missing out on the day the tickets were released. Yesterday, I received a call from the Box Office and two tickets will be waiting for me at the Reading Box Office on Saturday before the game.

A good recovery. (For me anyway...).

Can we go out yet?

Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:15 - Sep 9 with 1597 viewsgazza1

Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:12 - Sep 9 by davman

So, here's a turn up for you. In the Patreon interview with Clive, Lee Hoos said something along the lines of "if you are unhappy, reach out to the club" and that individuals who initially missed out were getting sorted with Reading tickets.

Well guess what?

I wrote to the club highlighting my disappointment at missing out on the day the tickets were released. Yesterday, I received a call from the Box Office and two tickets will be waiting for me at the Reading Box Office on Saturday before the game.

A good recovery. (For me anyway...).

Likewise, I received 3 tickets this morning from the box office. I complained via email as well a few days ago, never got a reply, then the article on the QPR website, then the call.
Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:22 - Sep 9 with 1572 viewsWatfordR

Just out of interest, where are these extra tickets coming from?
Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:26 - Sep 9 with 1558 viewsgazza1

Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:22 - Sep 9 by WatfordR

Just out of interest, where are these extra tickets coming from?

I was told.....returned!!!!
Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:51 - Sep 9 with 1509 viewsdavman

Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:26 - Sep 9 by gazza1

I was told.....returned!!!!

Yep, me too.

Really odd, but I'll take it.

Can we go out yet?

Tickets for Reading (a) on 19:01 - Sep 9 with 1488 viewsgazza1

Tickets for Reading (a) on 18:51 - Sep 9 by davman

Yep, me too.

Really odd, but I'll take it.

For sure........no questions asked!!!
Tickets for Reading (a) on 19:15 - Sep 9 with 1460 viewsdaveB

so to get tickets now i need to complain to the club via email. Thats a new way to get tickets
Tickets for Reading (a) on 23:35 - Sep 9 with 1325 viewsdavman

Tickets for Reading (a) on 19:15 - Sep 9 by daveB

so to get tickets now i need to complain to the club via email. Thats a new way to get tickets

Nothing wrong with a bit of feedback to the club. It is an interesting way of re-supplying those tickets that are returned, but I suppose you could look at it as a waiting list.

Nothing they have done around Reading (a) has been a roaring success, but responding to those of us who registered their disappointment is one approach. Of course, I'm happy that it worked for me and my lad, but can see how others aren't happy.

As Hoos also said on the Patreon, you can never universally please everyone. Not easy when demand outstrips supply like it has for Saturday; there were other options but they chose this one.

Can we go out yet?

Tickets for Reading (a) on 09:50 - Sep 10 with 1155 viewsdaveB

Tickets for Reading (a) on 23:35 - Sep 9 by davman

Nothing wrong with a bit of feedback to the club. It is an interesting way of re-supplying those tickets that are returned, but I suppose you could look at it as a waiting list.

Nothing they have done around Reading (a) has been a roaring success, but responding to those of us who registered their disappointment is one approach. Of course, I'm happy that it worked for me and my lad, but can see how others aren't happy.

As Hoos also said on the Patreon, you can never universally please everyone. Not easy when demand outstrips supply like it has for Saturday; there were other options but they chose this one.

I've emailed them before and have never got a single reply so don't bother anymore

Pleased you and others managed to get tickets though, hopefully it's a good day tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024