Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toilet paper 08:33 - Mar 7 with 6586 viewsozranger

Mass hysteria back in Australia as fights continue to break out in supermarkets. Now I know that there is a separate thread for the virus thingy but this is just too hilarious not to have one for itself.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/fight-in-sydney-woolworths-as-tensions-flare-ove

For some strange and amusing reason, Australians believe that there is a need to stock up on toilet paper. So, it is becoming as hard to find any in the supermarkets as it is to find hand sanitisers in the pharmacies here. Some supermarkets are rationing it. However, at least we aren't fighting over it.

Mind you, I have heard that laxatives have also been selling like hotcakes as hoarders try to make use of excess toilet paper.
Toilet paper on 09:21 - Mar 8 with 1736 views2Thomas2Bowles

£10 a roll, pm me.

Take your own bog paper to toilets around London Bridge and Borough market

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Toilet paper on 10:08 - Mar 8 with 1692 viewsDannyPaddox

Toilet paper on 10:14 - Mar 7 by enfieldargh

Have you tried wiping your arse with a Croissant?

WARNING. Avoid the ones with almond flakes

As well making me spray my espresso over my smart phone definitely the most apt post&user-name combo 🤣
Toilet paper on 11:10 - Mar 8 with 1658 viewsPaddyhoops

Toilet paper on 09:10 - Mar 8 by 18StoneOfHoop

Bad a bing bad a bing. The greatest show ever!!
Toilet paper on 12:19 - Mar 8 with 1615 viewsrsonist

Toilet paper on 11:10 - Mar 8 by Paddyhoops

Bad a bing bad a bing. The greatest show ever!!

There isn't another show where you can't watch one minute of it on its own without wanting to see the whole series again.
Toilet paper on 12:20 - Mar 8 with 1609 viewsrsonist

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-why-are-people-panic-buying-and-why-toile

"If we had an international sign for panic it would be a traffic warning sign with a toilet paper roll in the middle."
Toilet paper on 13:06 - Mar 8 with 1569 viewsJuzzie

Toilet paper on 13:13 - Mar 8 with 1555 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Toilet paper on 08:49 - Mar 8 by Paddyhoops

I'm working on a building site in parliament at the moment. The amount of people who piss and shit and then don't wash thier hands would astound you.
They then proceed to go to various finger fob checkpoints and then stick thier shitty/ pissy fingers on them.
You're f**ked anyway!!🤦‍♂️💩💩

Back in the day bar nuts were found to contain traces from those who used the pub toilets and then didn't wash their hands. Nowadays its the nuts themselves that we're worried about.
Toilet paper on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 1430 viewsTacticalR

Toilet paper on 13:13 - Mar 8 by Benny_the_Ball

Back in the day bar nuts were found to contain traces from those who used the pub toilets and then didn't wash their hands. Nowadays its the nuts themselves that we're worried about.

Nuts need to be carefully inspected.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Toilet paper on 21:10 - Mar 8 with 1388 views2Thomas2Bowles

Should be safe now.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 21:11]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024