Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith 13:38 - Jan 2 with 10660 viewsRuislipHoop

“We should have won”,
Wot a w**nker. I wish I had a pound for every time that dipstick has said that.
We should have won !!!!.
Dean Smith on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 1899 viewsEsox_Lucius

Leroy Fer is having a good game for Swansea this afternoon. I wonder who "Blind" Dean Smith will blame for this one?

The grass is always greener.

Dean Smith on 17:41 - Jan 5 with 1762 viewskensalriser

Dean Smith on 16:47 - Jan 5 by Esox_Lucius

Leroy Fer is having a good game for Swansea this afternoon. I wonder who "Blind" Dean Smith will blame for this one?

Only seven teams have conceded more goals than Villa and all of them are 15th and below. They won't be getting into the top 6 unless they can sort that out.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dean Smith on 19:35 - Jan 5 with 1628 viewsrsonist

Dean Smith on 15:48 - Jan 5 by enfieldargh

Loved the way the villa fans were hero worshipping Abraham whose not even there own player now he’s off to poor impoverished downtrodden wolves who are always well be.ow the mighty villa

Yippee yi yay yippee yi oh bollox

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/17921-tammy-abraham/?page=71
stewiek2 1,680 posts Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Posted 4 hours ago

If this is true then to me it shows the lack of class Wolves have as a board and club. I think had it been role reversal and us in the premiership and they where we are we wouldn't have gone for Tammy and stick two fingers up to a local team. Classless.

Dean Smith on 19:51 - Jan 5 with 1580 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith on 19:35 - Jan 5 by rsonist

Posted 4 hours ago

If this is true then to me it shows the lack of class Wolves have as a board and club. I think had it been role reversal and us in the premiership and they where we are we wouldn't have gone for Tammy and stick two fingers up to a local team. Classless.

Presumably some more anti football from those notorious shithouses Swansea.
Dean Smith on 20:16 - Jan 5 with 1537 viewsterryb

Dean Smith on 19:35 - Jan 5 by rsonist

Posted 4 hours ago

Just like they didn't loan Kyle Walker from Tottenham when he was on loan to us!
Dean Smith on 03:46 - Jan 6 with 1353 viewsLadbrokeR

I’m tempting fate here I know but I thought I’d have a look at the Villa forum following their FA cup exit. They’re still in melt down, basically they’re not convinced with Dean Smith but two posts stuck out. The first read we are becoming like derby and forest a club with history that plays nice football sometimes but never achieves anything. Then best of all what does John Terry do at bodymoor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024