Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Tomorrow 11:20 - Jan 8 with 5308 viewsaston_hoop

Right then, hard to call this one. JFH has said its a chance to try some fringe players but then he also said we'd be competitive. Maybe something like...

GK - Smithies
RB - Henry (Would have been Furlong if we'd held off for a week!)
LB - Konch (or Yun if he isn't injured)
CB - Hall
CB - Hill
CM - Doughty
CM - Diakite
RM - Petrasso
LM - Gladwin
AM - Luongo
ST - JET

Subs
Lumley
Angie
Onouha
Sutherland
Mackie
Grego-Cox
Blackwood

Might get destroyed with that team or something might click

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Team for Tomorrow on 14:07 - Jan 8 with 1675 viewsHunterhoop

Team for Tomorrow on 13:54 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

I understand where your coming from he's certainly cut some generous slack on here by some.

The Club does have a duty of care to him, to an extent as his employer , but he does seem mentally well enough to leave his abode and partake of life in all its mannifestations. i.e shopping, restaurants, holidays, etc etc , Which would indicate to me that he is mentally coping, which as a bi polar gadge mysel, f is wonderful and good luck to him.

The thing is Hunter, he's had opportunities s at other clubs on loan and been sent packing quicker than an Emily Thornberry extra large donner.

Sorry my old friend , but i cant wait till he is shown the door, which surely to god must be soon.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 13:59]

Booooooo!

He's also got a gloriously camp song:

Da Da Daaa Sam-ba Di-a-ki-te
Da Da Daa....

And seriously, it does appear he's fine now in his own mental health, but then he wants to play and keeps asking to play (and is turning out regularly for the reserves too), which is more than Armand! But I'm not sure he was "fine" when he was off the radar entirely the last two seasons...although some of that may have been enforced because old 'Arry probably didn't trust "that sort" given I doubt he's handy with a 5 iron around Wentworth.

Besides I want to be entertained and I feel for anyone venturing to the Forest, Blackburn or Rotherham games. They deserve entertainment!
Team for Tomorrow on 14:12 - Jan 8 with 1664 viewsSimonJames

Team for Tomorrow on 13:57 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

Damn all you samba lovers to hell!!!!!!

this gif made me jump
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 14:02]

Eek!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Team for Tomorrow on 14:22 - Jan 8 with 1631 viewsSimonJames

Team for Tomorrow on 13:46 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

I i mean really Si , what is going on with Traore. It really is galling and a vexation to my spirit that this entity continues to draw a wage from my club.

he'd have made an excellent side kick for the Krays, running long firms and parking scams at heathrow in the 60's.

Im actually going to take the day of work and celebrate like its 1999 when he finally walks out if the door. if ever.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 13:59]

Perhaps there's a way of writing contracts where if your deemed not to be trying hard enough to get picked, or you refuse to go out on loan, then you only get minimum wage.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Team for Tomorrow on 14:23 - Jan 8 with 1629 viewssimmo

Team for Tomorrow on 13:32 - Jan 8 by Discodroids

id Love to see that cheeky chappie Diakite play tomorrow.

Just to see his nudge nudge , here today gone tomorrow, jack the lad, Tap the nose, im a bit mad me, Jib.. actually play a first team game for the first time in 2 and a half years to earn his reported 45 grand a week over 4 years.

To see this madcap old rascal crush someone like bolo in 'enter the dragon' after 2 minutes on saturday to a loving QPR crowd , Would instantly anesthetize me to the fact this terry thomas twiddler- of- his- mustache- on- the -deck- of- an- ocean liner , has played about 2o games for us since jan 2012.

Samba ..All hail!! . The bloke must have had enough cash off of us to terraform his own planet .
Stove pipe hats and the atari lynx , have been in and out of fashion since he last played.

Is frankie sutherland still here, or is he in deep space on loan ?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 13:42]

This post made me properly 'LOL' at work and my boss gave me a suspicious look.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team for Tomorrow on 14:25 - Jan 8 with 1622 viewsGloucs_R

I think he may play a 442 / 4411 tomorrow to try something new out

Polter up top with Chery behind him.
Diakite and Luongo in the middle with Gladwin and Hoilett playing wide
Yun at LB, Perch at RB and Angella / Hill at CB
Smithies in goal.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Team for Tomorrow on 14:26 - Jan 8 with 1618 viewsDiscodroids

Team for Tomorrow on 14:23 - Jan 8 by simmo

This post made me properly 'LOL' at work and my boss gave me a suspicious look.

one does what one can simmo. it was posted while getting high on my chicken with croutons cup -a- soup.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Team for Tomorrow on 15:20 - Jan 8 with 1583 viewsheadhoops

feeling Friday pessimistic so even if we went with:
Banks (Gordon)
Maldini - Beckenabaur - McDonald (Alan) - Droid (disco)
Platini (bent one)- Gazza - Neymar (Junior Version)
Best - Pele - Eusebio

were away at Forest - that spells 95% possession, 54 shots on target to their one and the inevitable 1-0 defeat.

Smithies
Diakite - Chief - Hall - Yun
Doughty - Gladwin - Luongo - Ale
Chery
Polter.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Team for Tomorrow on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 1574 viewsthemodfather

the facup means nuffink thread..nice
we gave up trying in the 90s...and it worsens every year since
mk dons, vauxhall motors, sheff utd.....clapton over 80s tea ladies, exeter train cleaners and shunters....
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Tomorrow on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 1502 viewsingeminate

Team for Tomorrow on 13:42 - Jan 8 by Hunterhoop

Thing is though, Disco, is it really his fault??

He's been fit and available (unlike Armand) but no manager wants to play him. This in spite of him showing in certain games that he does have it within him to be a strong CM at Premiership level, albeit based on limited evidence.

From what I've heard it sounds like the stories about his mental health may be true. In which case, I'd hardly blame him too.

But certainly this season, he has repeatedly said he wants to play and he'd play anywhere. It's not his fault we gave him that salary and our managers/coaches won't pick him.

And then there is the fact he is great entertainment to watch! Who doesn't enjoy a crunching tackle on an oppo player? Who doesn't relish the fear in their eyes as a slightly unhinged Malian steams towards them readying himself for an almighty lunge? C'mon, man! Football is a pretty boring sport nowadays. He brings some excitement. Get aboard the Samba bus!! Next stop...Red Card Land!!

Superb post!

I'd play for his comedy shorts alone.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Team for Tomorrow on 17:30 - Jan 8 with 1486 viewsspudoodles

Do you think we have the luxury of resting players when we only enter 3 competitions? These players are playing one game a week they don't need resting. Lets try and find a consistent 11 players rather than a complete overhaul every week.......oh i don't care, we're a fing circus and we're going out and then down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024