Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 32836 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 00:01 - Jan 29 with 2641 viewsMarc

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:56 - Jan 28 by BasingstokeR

By your first sentence's logic - I assume that if we get relegated with Austin scoring between 13 and 20 goals you'll class him as not a success as he played a central role in a relegated team?

Good point Basingstoke but completely different roles.

Mutch was playing central midfield, Austin is a striker.

Austin scores, he's doing his job = success

Mutch scored a few goals but that isnt his primary job in the team. I think thats what a few have been sucked in by, the goals that he scored and deem him a success.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 00:06 - Jan 29 with 2632 viewsPunteR

Mutch was rubbish for us. He probably needed time to settle in, play more games and be injury free. He could have done well for us in the championship ,im sure of that,but clearly he doesn't want to be here.
Its a shame really because i thought his signing showed a bit of long term planning. I thought he was one for the future.
Silly me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 00:19 - Jan 29 with 2608 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 00:01 - Jan 29 by Marc

Mutch scored a few goals but that isnt his primary job in the team. I think thats what a few have been sucked in by, the goals that he scored and deem him a success.

Think thats too harsh, 7 goals and 5 assists made him directly involved in well over a third of Cardiff's 32 goals that season. For a box to box attacking midfielder thats success - wish he'd settled and got the chance to repeat those kind of returns for us!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 07:36 - Jan 29 with 2468 viewsLowerloftLad

At least mutch made it to ten pages on this thread considering he has not even made 10 appearances in a QPR shirt
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 7:38]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 08:10 - Jan 29 with 2395 viewskropotkin41

Has he gone then, is it official? If he doesn't go now this thread could be an even greater waste of time than one of LFW's political threads.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 08:29 - Jan 29 with 2352 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 07:36 - Jan 29 by LowerloftLad

At least mutch made it to ten pages on this thread considering he has not even made 10 appearances in a QPR shirt
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 7:38]

its symbolic of his time here though. it justifies 20 pages, let alone 10.

slag redknapp.

i'll be on the oxycontin till this foul spirit leaves the club.

bombing out a young player who has been selected for u17, u19,u20 and u21 after less than ten games.

in a side that austin and green apart , has been fkn gash for 80% of the season, and henry who has been playing to his limited abilities.

no doubt for some south american/european paraplegic travelling willbury who will cling to harolds arse hairs like a wingnut until it falls off into the pan to be dispensed into the tides along with all the other shit he signs.

hes a child like god king at qpr who grows bored of the trinkets and shiny baubles he collects on a whim, spoilt to fu ck and indulged by his creator, tony fernandes.

weve created a monster.

if your the devil harold, i ask you , make yourself and your cloven hooved subordinates disappear, or is that much to a vulgar display of power?.

the spirit of discodroid compels you to leave this devine place.

do you know what he did ?, this cun ting manager?......

...he sold jordan mutch.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 8:44]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 08:49 - Jan 29 with 2320 viewssimmo

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 00:01 - Jan 29 by Marc

Absolute rubbish. Every 3 goals Cardiff managed to score last season Mutch either set up or scored himself. At what, 21/22 years old?

As a central midfielder whose remit is to supplement the attack, that's exactly what his primary job in the team was and he did it brilliantly. Cardiff were relegated in spite of him, not because of him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:07 - Jan 29 with 2280 viewsDANRANGER

posted previously that it makes little sense but I guess if we look at it from HR point of view then he feels he needs to do something to alter our fortunes and he only cares about the next 6 months. IF and its a big IF he manages to snare M'Vila and he is able to show his form of 3-4 years ago then it would be one hell of a signing. But as we know this is QPR and it doesn't always work out like that.

Irrelevant of how good Mutch has been, he's basically going to throw all the transfer fee received into wages for short term deals and it's a huge risk. I expect we will have 4-5 different players by the time we get to Southampton.
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:17 - Jan 29 with 2257 viewsrosseeles

im pretty sure he'll be banking on m'villa or similar coming in and i agree if we do get rid of mutch and hoilett we'll see a flurry coming in on Monday...suspect maybe Lennon if hoilett goes
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:26 - Jan 29 with 2241 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 08:49 - Jan 29 by simmo

Absolute rubbish. Every 3 goals Cardiff managed to score last season Mutch either set up or scored himself. At what, 21/22 years old?

As a central midfielder whose remit is to supplement the attack, that's exactly what his primary job in the team was and he did it brilliantly. Cardiff were relegated in spite of him, not because of him.

This ^ is what I think.

Mutch has pretty much done the textbook example of a youth player graduating in the way that Les has been describing in his pieces on the official site. Youth team, loans to lower leagues, first team apps, championship promotion, good season in a relegated team.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 10:58]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:40 - Jan 29 with 2202 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:07 - Jan 29 by DANRANGER

posted previously that it makes little sense but I guess if we look at it from HR point of view then he feels he needs to do something to alter our fortunes and he only cares about the next 6 months. IF and its a big IF he manages to snare M'Vila and he is able to show his form of 3-4 years ago then it would be one hell of a signing. But as we know this is QPR and it doesn't always work out like that.

Irrelevant of how good Mutch has been, he's basically going to throw all the transfer fee received into wages for short term deals and it's a huge risk. I expect we will have 4-5 different players by the time we get to Southampton.

Big clasping of the straws there Dan
IF we are to sign M'vila we are taking a bloke who has treated most of his clubs with a billy big bollox attitude , a bloke who last had a good season in France nearly 5 years ago,
we would have been better off with Mutch
this short term fix to every problem is a disgrace really, we stumble day to day in trying to run a football club, Tony & friends are fcking amateurs, cowboys if you will
it still baffles me how people can still back him
if we go down and fall in the sh*t we deserve everything we get

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 2191 viewsCiderwithRsie

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:26 - Jan 29 by BasingstokeR

This ^ is what I think.

Mutch has pretty much done the textbook example of a youth player graduating in the way that Les has been describing in his pieces on the official site. Youth team, loans to lower leagues, first team apps, championship promotion, good season in a relegated team.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 10:58]

The worst of this is that, not only do we as a club fail to produce this sort of player ourselves, when we do shell out a few mill to buy one in we then can't man-manage or coach him when we've got him, and apparently end up throwing him out.

Its so fecking crazy that I can't really believe it's true.

And that's why this thread is so long - people are appalled Redknapp could be so incompetent and that Fernandes could be so stupid as to let him, but the track record of both is such that plenty of people do believe it. I really really hope this is all cr*p.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:16 - Jan 29 with 2131 viewsLoft1979

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:44 - Jan 29 by CiderwithRsie

The worst of this is that, not only do we as a club fail to produce this sort of player ourselves, when we do shell out a few mill to buy one in we then can't man-manage or coach him when we've got him, and apparently end up throwing him out.

Its so fecking crazy that I can't really believe it's true.

And that's why this thread is so long - people are appalled Redknapp could be so incompetent and that Fernandes could be so stupid as to let him, but the track record of both is such that plenty of people do believe it. I really really hope this is all cr*p.

http://www.shoot.co.uk/category/news/sunderland-and-qpr-eye-french-stopper/
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:18 - Jan 29 with 2126 viewsDANRANGER

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 09:40 - Jan 29 by paulparker

Big clasping of the straws there Dan
IF we are to sign M'vila we are taking a bloke who has treated most of his clubs with a billy big bollox attitude , a bloke who last had a good season in France nearly 5 years ago,
we would have been better off with Mutch
this short term fix to every problem is a disgrace really, we stumble day to day in trying to run a football club, Tony & friends are fcking amateurs, cowboys if you will
it still baffles me how people can still back him
if we go down and fall in the sh*t we deserve everything we get

Like I said not agreeing with it just trying to understand wtf he is doing. M'vila is a risk and there is a reason why other clubs haven't been interested but we are not in a strong position to pick and choose who we can sign. Risk is all HR seems to think we have.

I re-iterate from a playing point of view we should be working with Mutch, Hoilett etc. to improve them but that ship has sailed under HR. This is as short term as it gets under Redknapp's reign to buy a player and sell 6 months later in order to loan players who may/may not keep us up that may/may not give a fcuk and return to parent club still being paid handsomely. Massive risk if it doesn't work and we are relegated.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:22 - Jan 29 with 2122 viewsderbyhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 23:22 - Jan 28 by johncharles

Step forward and take a bow, our very own king of the shysters, Honest Harry Redknapp.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 23:24]

I wouldn't make such a ridiculous and totally unfounded allegation against our scrupulously honest and upstanding manager. Would I?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:22 - Jan 29 with 2115 viewsDiscodroids

that is the second goalkeeper ive seen us linked with in the last 24 hours.

either were ;

a) letting one of the best young keepers in the country leave in the next few days and keeping a 35 year old.

b) weve got our priorities more skewed than the' r's end' of the danny dihio qpr podcast.

outfknstanding.

HAROLD IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THIS CLUB OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:38 - Jan 29 with 2071 viewsGloucs_R

Medical taking place today, terms being agreed.

QPR reporters saying he joined for £5m not £6m.

Hopefully this one wont bite u on the arse.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:54 - Jan 29 with 2041 viewsRangersw12

He is a decent player so with a decent manager will thrive and more than likely at our expense

Redknapp is the biggest cnt we have had managing us for years
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 10:55]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:00 - Jan 29 with 2016 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 10:54 - Jan 29 by Rangersw12

He is a decent player so with a decent manager will thrive and more than likely at our expense

Redknapp is the biggest cnt we have had managing us for years
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 10:55]

i just cant fathom what fernandes is letting him do , running amok like this.

he's the joseph mengele of the premiership.

he'll be stitching grey friars bobby to shola amoebi next and grafting the quads of craig makail smith into a book cover before this transfer window shuts.

'it is not safe' under his command.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 11:01]

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:01 - Jan 29 with 2016 viewsWeaverQPR

I will be annoyed if he celebrates a goal against us.

@WeavQPR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:08 - Jan 29 with 1991 viewspaulparker

This Reminds me of when Trevor Francis was manager and we bought in players like Andy Gray, Nigel Spackman & Paul Wright only to flog them on after about 3 months

Like many ive supported this club for over 30 years and I can honestly say that the TF regime is the most depressing & frustrating at the same time
yes we have had Thompson, Wright, Fulham park rangers ,ABC , Paladini, Admin, tango & cash , players killed, etc we have had it
if any group of fans deserved someone with a bit of cash to come and give us a chance to build something it was us , 4 years now we have had tony and we have gone backwards, become a laughing stock , and really & truly have become a parody of what once was a great club
you know what It might do us a favour going down, even back to league 1 if it means we can clear the decks and start to actually build something

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:12 - Jan 29 with 1982 viewsDejR_vu

Embarrassing. Either he's a poor player, in which case you have to question Redknapp's judgement in spending £5m to sign him, or he's a good player, in which case you have to question Redknapp's judgement in selling him.

How can you sign a promising young player, then chuck him away 6 months later when he's played a handful of games? And how can the board let it happen? Not sure who's more clueless.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 11:12]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 11:22 - Jan 29 with 1949 viewsBlue_Castello

This whole Mutch transfer saga with Palace has really pissed me off but I have come to the conclusion that FFP and Redknapps transfer dealings have finally come to bite us in the arse. My guess is Fernandes has told Harry there is no more money to be spent, he has to generate his own income from the playing squad. I guess the last straw for the board was the Sandro transfer, that really was a waste of 6-10 million. Ideally we should be keeping Mutch for the future, he will come good again he just needs to be in the right team with the right manager / coach, whatever division we are in next year he would be a good squad member.

We buy a good player for 5-6 million, he gets a few games then gets injured, comes back cant immediately hit the ground running with good form so in the coaching staffs wisdom is designated surplus to requirements, doesn't this add fuel to the fire of Harrys complete shambolic scattergun transfer policy. Its almost like we have tombola for transfers as well as team selection, time to press the gamble button on the old machine.

Bottom line is I think Harry doesn't see Mutch playing this year and therefore is prepared to ditch him to get somebody else on board, what a bloody mess, he should be one for the future. I guess IF deals go through and we stay up then Harrys the hero, if we go down hes cocked up big time again for me.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 11:32]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 1782 viewsR_from_afar

It's all going so well at QPR, isn't it?

I see the talk here of M'Vila: Can someone please tell me why we need another defensive midfielder? Is that really the priority?

Edit: What a stupid question I just asked! It's not about who we need, it's about Redknapp buying player after player after player in the vain hope that if we buy enough, one day, £500m and 75 players later, we might just stumble upon the next Gareth Bale.

Of course, buying players also keeps our chirpy media wh0re in the spotlight, boosting his brand and ego, plus it's easier than actually coaching people and in any case, it's not his money which is being thrown around like confetti. It's all more content for his next book, in any case.

It has got to the stage where I would trust almost anyone on this message board to do a better job than Redknapp. He's more of a saboteur than a manager. How much are Burnley, Leicester et al paying him?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 1764 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:49 - Jan 29 by R_from_afar

It's all going so well at QPR, isn't it?

I see the talk here of M'Vila: Can someone please tell me why we need another defensive midfielder? Is that really the priority?

Edit: What a stupid question I just asked! It's not about who we need, it's about Redknapp buying player after player after player in the vain hope that if we buy enough, one day, £500m and 75 players later, we might just stumble upon the next Gareth Bale.

Of course, buying players also keeps our chirpy media wh0re in the spotlight, boosting his brand and ego, plus it's easier than actually coaching people and in any case, it's not his money which is being thrown around like confetti. It's all more content for his next book, in any case.

It has got to the stage where I would trust almost anyone on this message board to do a better job than Redknapp. He's more of a saboteur than a manager. How much are Burnley, Leicester et al paying him?

RFA

here here my good man.agree 100%

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024