Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? 05:54 - May 25 with 2074 viewsQPR_ARG

Help me out with this idea to find Bobby Zamora's goal in as many languages as possible.

Here's an early candidate for "best commentary in a foreign language" (Academy Awards Style!).

Brazilian Portuguese:

[Post edited 25 May 2014 5:56]
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 05:59 - May 25 with 2063 viewsQPR_ARG

Russian (not the actual goal commentary, but they're chatting about it):

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 06:04 - May 25 with 2059 viewsQPR_ARG

Korean (?)

Full highlights. Skip to 3:10 if you want to see just the goal.

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 06:15 - May 25 with 2048 viewsPommyhoop

That Brazillian one is superb!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL
BOBBY ZAMORA!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 13:09 - May 25 with 1856 viewshanoi_r

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 06:04 - May 25 by QPR_ARG

Korean (?)

Full highlights. Skip to 3:10 if you want to see just the goal.

That's actually Vietnamese, QPR_ARG
[Post edited 25 May 2014 13:11]
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 13:31 - May 25 with 1803 viewsMancR

We really, really want the BBC Radio Derby version😄
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 13:37 - May 25 with 1797 viewsTacticalR

Is there a translation for 'bobby dazzler'?

Air hostess clique

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 14:23 - May 25 with 1745 viewsQPR_ARG

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 13:09 - May 25 by hanoi_r

That's actually Vietnamese, QPR_ARG
[Post edited 25 May 2014 13:11]

I knew I was going to make a mistake!

I went for the "(?)" to mark that I wasn't 100% sure of it being Korean. But thanks for the correction.
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 18:53 - May 25 with 1625 viewsJuzzie

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 05:59 - May 25 by QPR_ARG

Russian (not the actual goal commentary, but they're chatting about it):

Ukranian. Talking about how QPR had one shot all game and how incredible it was.

Great to see these Seb :o)
Login to get fewer ads

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 21:51 - May 25 with 1533 viewsGetMeRangers

[Post edited 25 May 2014 21:57]
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 21:59 - May 25 with 1509 viewsGetMeRangers

American's have their way:

4:53pm: And that's a wrap! QPR are promoted to the Premier League!

4:50pm: Well that was very unexpected! This game has been all Derby since Gary O'Neil's sending off, but Zamora looks to have repeated his side-saving performance for West Ham in 2005. Three minutes of stoppage time left to salvage this...

4:48pm: GOAL!! Holy cow, it's gone the other way!! Bobby Zamora shoots and scores for QPR after a defensive error by Richard Keogh and the Premier League is now in their hands!

4:44pm: While in the first half QPR had more shots on goal than Derby, now the tables have completely turned. The Rams have 14 to Harry Redknapp's side's 9 - and with 13 corners to 1 you would think a goal is coming from the young side in the coming minutes...
Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 22:04 - May 25 with 1498 views08olesen

Just how did that happen. Firstly...Hoilet, take a bow son, that was some serious graft to get that in.

And Bobby.........i still cant work out how he stroked that ball so perfectly in to the corner.

Is anyone else still questing how the hell we pulled that one out of the hat. I was thinking after the red card 'the championship will be alright..cheap tickets and lots of wins' and then BOOOM BOBBY ZAMORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Poll: Who will the other play off

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 22:09 - May 25 with 1484 viewsGetMeRangers

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 22:04 - May 25 by 08olesen

Just how did that happen. Firstly...Hoilet, take a bow son, that was some serious graft to get that in.

And Bobby.........i still cant work out how he stroked that ball so perfectly in to the corner.

Is anyone else still questing how the hell we pulled that one out of the hat. I was thinking after the red card 'the championship will be alright..cheap tickets and lots of wins' and then BOOOM BOBBY ZAMORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cant speak for others, but it all seemed to be in slow motion. First Junior is out on the wing, fumbles, then somehow he is up again and being hounded, but still gets teh cross in. It seemed to float across and hit Keough (didnt realise he was trying to clear it).

Bobby seemed to have all the time in the world and was taking it! He appeared calm and composed.. he shoots, for some reason I thought it had gone wide and then...then the net bulges...pandemonium!

Bobby's goal. How many languages can we find? on 22:13 - May 25 with 1470 viewsGetMeRangers

No actual footage, but photos. How a computer copes with Durbee's hopes and shattered dreams
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024