Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley 15:11 - May 16 with 3129 viewsFredManRave

Anybody making any? If they're done well, they'll look good alongside the foam hands etc etc.

If I was going I'd do a banner that said "We R Premier League"

And on the other side it would say "Lee Mason You Wánker"

Anybody else got any bright ideas?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:13 - May 16 with 3121 viewsthemodfather

will wembley let you in with banners made using broom handles?
ie heavy flags need more than a bamboo cane!
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:19 - May 16 with 3093 viewsJuzzie

I think Konk is looking after this, he's cornering the placard industry.
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:22 - May 16 with 3072 viewsQPunkR

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:19 - May 16 by Juzzie

No, he was handling the A4 page glitter paint plastic scissors Chelsea section.. Unless he's branching out and making money out of us as well now!

QPR - "shit but local"

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:58 - May 16 with 3037 viewssimmo

If you're thinking of writing a message on a pillowcase in felt tip.

Stop.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:04 - May 16 with 3020 viewsizlingtonhoop

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:58 - May 16 by simmo

If you're thinking of writing a message on a pillowcase in felt tip.

Stop.

If anyone's thinking of making a hood from same pillowcase, stop!

Seville, schmeville, it'll look wrong!
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:11 - May 16 with 3000 viewsKonk

What about something like this?

Family barbecue somewhere in Ruislip: "Mum...Dad...Thomas and I have something to tell you".

It's nice that we live in an era when these two young men can go public with their feelings about one another. Good for them.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 16:43]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:19 - May 16 with 2978 viewsNathanNI

Let's leave the DIY bed sheet and placards to Chelsea.

Anyone with a hashtag on a flag has problems.
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:44 - May 16 with 2922 viewssimmo

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:11 - May 16 by Konk

Family barbecue somewhere in Ruislip: "Mum...Dad...Thomas and I have something to tell you".

It's nice that we live in an era when these two young men can go public with their feelings about one another. Good for them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:54 - May 16 with 2890 viewsstonebridgers

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:44 - May 16 by simmo

Many moons ago when still at school we decided to get a Union Flag and write QPR on it before an away trip up north. The flag looked great until we took it off my mate’s floor and his Mum had QPR in white paint over her blue carpet.

My advice who be to put some sheets down under the flag or if you are using white paint make sure it is the same shade as the carpet

Stonebridgers

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 17:24 - May 16 with 2829 viewsDylanP

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:54 - May 16 by stonebridgers

Many moons ago when still at school we decided to get a Union Flag and write QPR on it before an away trip up north. The flag looked great until we took it off my mate’s floor and his Mum had QPR in white paint over her blue carpet.

My advice who be to put some sheets down under the flag or if you are using white paint make sure it is the same shade as the carpet

Oh Lord -- you must've been onto a hiding that night!

Club and country! Excellent. I bought my son a club and country shirt to wear at the world cup. Stupidly, I didn't buy myself one. I know I will just want to wear my Denice the Menace shirt.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 20:42 - May 16 with 2718 viewsNoDiddley

Got one knocked up
'ROBBIE SAVAGE IS A C**T'
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 21:11 - May 16 with 2670 viewssmegma

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:19 - May 16 by Juzzie

He's started his own cottage industry.

Coat.
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 21:19 - May 16 with 2656 viewsted_hendrix

Any man carrying a foam/sponge hand is a prick.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 21:24 - May 16 with 2648 viewstherealmorris

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 15:13 - May 16 by themodfather

will wembley let you in with banners made using broom handles?
ie heavy flags need more than a bamboo cane!

Derby's site says

"Crowd Flags And Musical Instruments — Any supporters wishing to take flags or musical instruments to Wembley Stadium must obtain permission. Please contact slo@dcfc.co.uk to request permission. Anyone wishing to gain entry to Wembley Stadium carrying flags or musical instruments without prior permission will not be permitted to enter with them."

Dunno who we're supposed to email though..
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 21:26 - May 16 with 2644 viewsMartin63

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 20:42 - May 16 by NoDiddley

Got one knocked up
'ROBBIE SAVAGE IS A C**T'

Love it - and it's true!
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 23:35 - May 16 with 2544 viewsDWQPR

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 21:24 - May 16 by therealmorris

Derby's site says

"Crowd Flags And Musical Instruments — Any supporters wishing to take flags or musical instruments to Wembley Stadium must obtain permission. Please contact slo@dcfc.co.uk to request permission. Anyone wishing to gain entry to Wembley Stadium carrying flags or musical instruments without prior permission will not be permitted to enter with them."

slo@dcfc.co.uk might be an idea of he/she got shedloads of emails from QPR supporters asking permission to take a Robbie Savage is a c.unt banner to Wembley!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley (n/t) on 00:02 - May 17 with 2511 viewslondonscottish

[Post edited 17 May 2014 8:13]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 04:34 - May 17 with 2457 viewsstowmarketrange

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 16:54 - May 16 by stonebridgers

Too late mate.For the Chelshite cup game 2 years ago,it was around the time they were looking into our area.I decided to paint a bed sheet with the words "why can't chelsea stay in SW6.
Imagine my face when I lifted it up and the words were in black gloss paint on the carpet underneath.
I thought the mrs would kill me but she just thought it was so funny.Its still there now.
[Post edited 17 May 2014 4:37]
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 07:20 - May 17 with 2420 viewsCheshireR

Mini Chesh has used his birthday money to order a CheshireRs flag for Wembley.
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 07:28 - May 17 with 2405 viewsizlingtonhoop

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 07:20 - May 17 by CheshireR

Mini Chesh has used his birthday money to order a CheshireRs flag for Wembley.

Whether he wants to or not
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 07:28 - May 17 with 2403 viewsJonDoeman

The back of that thing was my view of the teams coming out at Wigan. !
Fair play to the lad, he said he was up all night making it.

It Is What It Is !!

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 08:12 - May 17 with 2372 viewssmegma

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 21:24 - May 16 by therealmorris

Derby's site says

Can i bring a grand piano please ?? Plus a bassoon and double bass.
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 08:44 - May 17 with 2334 viewsqprnw10

Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 04:34 - May 17 by stowmarketrange

Too late mate.For the Chelshite cup game 2 years ago,it was around the time they were looking into our area.I decided to paint a bed sheet with the words "why can't chelsea stay in SW6.
Imagine my face when I lifted it up and the words were in black gloss paint on the carpet underneath.
I thought the mrs would kill me but she just thought it was so funny.Its still there now.
[Post edited 17 May 2014 4:37]

Those c*nts are still looking around our area, mate.There seriously considering the kensal gasworks site at the top of Ladbroke Grove.
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 08:57 - May 17 with 2320 viewselnombre

Flags and giant hands blamed for Congress rout:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-27440732
Home made posters, placards banners etc for Wembley on 10:39 - May 17 with 2258 viewsNathanNI

We've made a brave few flags over the years.

The Sir Les one – simply to big to bring
Alan McDonald one
Clash one
Against Modern Football one.

Plus the R block / QPR Loyal flags are in our group, they are such a nuisance at times though and there are less placed to put them in the new grounds. Mate goes England says there are plenty of opportunities at Wembley

I'll be bringing mine, but it might not make it out of the bag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024