Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuesday`s penalty 13:19 - Nov 28 with 6772 viewsfirgrovedale51

I have just watched the goals on you tube and it clearly shows the tackle started outside the penalty area, pity the linesman didn't see that .
Tuesday`s penalty on 01:00 - Nov 29 with 1400 viewsbilbobaggins

my thoughts on the game we looked tired and void of attacking football in the final third of the pitch passing it around don't get points for possession ! and am at a loss why we letting strikers go out on loan to Halifax when we clearly need a goal scorer over the next few games . when its nil nil at half time we need to change games from the off in the second half were becoming predictable and team are used to how we play we need to change our style for second half of the season or we will drop down the league like a stone
Tuesday`s penalty on 07:18 - Nov 29 with 1375 viewsMass_Debater

Tuesday`s penalty on 01:00 - Nov 29 by bilbobaggins

my thoughts on the game we looked tired and void of attacking football in the final third of the pitch passing it around don't get points for possession ! and am at a loss why we letting strikers go out on loan to Halifax when we clearly need a goal scorer over the next few games . when its nil nil at half time we need to change games from the off in the second half were becoming predictable and team are used to how we play we need to change our style for second half of the season or we will drop down the league like a stone

Keep trying.
Tuesday`s penalty on 07:59 - Nov 29 with 1367 viewsaleanddale

Bad defending for the first.

then the sending off.

Then Scunny clicked as we visably wilted. Fair play Scunny then took full advantage.

I sit in the TDS and thought it was a Pen. Therefore refs hand is forced and we are down to 9.

3rd and 4th academic it was always going to be difficult with 9 and Scunthorpes tails up.

a lesson learned for all our players ( and Hilly ) lets regroup and do the best thing possible and turn in a good performance tomorrow at Bootham Crescent.
Tuesday`s penalty on 10:34 - Nov 29 with 1335 viewsdingdangblue

Looking at the highlights for the 1st time , and not seeing it that clearly at the game, there is an argument for a high boot and possibly dangerous play for Scunthorpe's opener - it certainly prevented Lillis challenging for the loose ball? The sendings off look even worse on YouTube - Lancashires rugby tackle is just crazy with so many covering defenders and O'Connell just goes through their player in an attempt to get the ball - crazy.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tuesday`s penalty on 10:52 - Nov 29 with 1330 viewsdownunder

Tuesday`s penalty on 10:34 - Nov 29 by dingdangblue

Looking at the highlights for the 1st time , and not seeing it that clearly at the game, there is an argument for a high boot and possibly dangerous play for Scunthorpe's opener - it certainly prevented Lillis challenging for the loose ball? The sendings off look even worse on YouTube - Lancashires rugby tackle is just crazy with so many covering defenders and O'Connell just goes through their player in an attempt to get the ball - crazy.

Oh no he does n't!
Tuesday`s penalty on 11:43 - Nov 29 with 1295 viewsdingdangblue

Tuesday`s penalty on 10:52 - Nov 29 by downunder

Oh no he does n't!

I know its pantomime season - he clearly is the wrong side of the player to be making that sort of tackle anywhere near the area. Whether he gets any of the ball is debatable but he still has to go through their guys legs to get it - in my opinion

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tuesday`s penalty on 12:13 - Nov 29 with 1282 viewsleedsdale

More importanly, does anyone know what the half time golden gamble number was?
Tuesday`s penalty on 12:24 - Nov 29 with 1272 viewsjudd

The ref chose it but the linesman inexplicably changed it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Tuesday`s penalty on 12:58 - Nov 29 with 1242 viewsSuddenLad

Tuesday`s penalty on 12:13 - Nov 29 by leedsdale

More importanly, does anyone know what the half time golden gamble number was?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024