Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Sunderland v. QPR 16:23 - Nov 27 with 20347 viewsCanadaRanger

I haven't started one yet this season, so here goes...
Match Thread - Sunderland v. QPR on 22:04 - Nov 27 with 866 viewsDesertBoot

Match Thread - Sunderland v. QPR on 21:56 - Nov 27 by stansleftfoot

For a team that cannot keep clean sheets, with a new manager, no strike force, and a completely new set up, how that is not a good result, I don't know.
It is pretty much the result one would hope for, and it was relatively comfortable, going 442 with 10 to go, is a positive step, and indicates JOE JORDAN was happy with the back four.
We've also discovered the new Viera, except he's ours and is Called MBIA....the spine is being formed, GREEN, HILL, NELSEN, MBIA....then it goes a bit iffy...Good Start by Harry...

+1

Wish I could be like David Watts

Match Thread - Sunderland v. QPR on 22:30 - Nov 27 with 785 viewsHollowayRanger

Match Thread - Sunderland v. QPR on 21:49 - Nov 27 by queensparker

First clean sheet away since... feck knows.

OK so Sunderland were crap, but beat Villa and that's a good start for 'Arry. Looked like he was going for the draw to me anyway. No need to start going for panicky wins in November.

if we lost tonight where that leave the team and players

yes i wanted the in big time but a point away at a rival and a clean sheet ffirst since chelski and god knows when last was away from home

plus Harry learnes a little bit more about his players ,great to see mbia in midfield thats where i always wanted him as a viera type player and hill nelsen together,glad for green that save will d him good especially if he's needed saturday

problem is taarabt and cisse they are still our best hope of making and scoring goals but they are going to drive us and Harry crazy!!!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024