Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poland v Holland 15:28 - Jun 16 with 949 viewswelwynranger

Best game so far .IMO
Poland v Holland on 15:43 - Jun 16 with 905 viewsstevec

And they did the pig bag.

I like the Dutch
Poland v Holland on 15:49 - Jun 16 with 897 viewsBklynRanger

Really enjoyable. Would love Poland to have pulled it back.
Poland v Holland on 16:11 - Jun 16 with 856 viewsSalisburyHoop1968

Poland v Holland on 15:49 - Jun 16 by BklynRanger

Really enjoyable. Would love Poland to have pulled it back.

I thought the commentary ( or lack of) was a breath of fresh air. I don't know the name of the lady commenting, but she took me back to the late great Brian Moore. Just made enough comments at the right time and nothing more. She was fantastic. I truly can't stand Clive Tyldseley or Sam Matterface who don't shut up. Telling us things that have no meaning to a match itself or anything I care about. They totally spoil watching football with there constant gibberish. More of her please.
Poland v Holland on 16:46 - Jun 16 with 804 viewsterryb

I didn't see the Italy Albania match, but I've enjoyed the other four games.

I thought Switzerland looked impressive for most of their match with Hungary.
Poland v Holland on 17:29 - Jun 16 with 717 viewsthame_hoops

I’ve enjoyed the games but they’ve been a bit one-sided. I guess that’s to be expected when you expand the competition. You’ve also got to mess up pretty bad to not qualify for the next round considering 4×3rd place teams will make it.
Poland v Holland on 17:32 - Jun 16 with 712 viewsGaryBannister86

Poland v Holland on 16:11 - Jun 16 by SalisburyHoop1968

I thought the commentary ( or lack of) was a breath of fresh air. I don't know the name of the lady commenting, but she took me back to the late great Brian Moore. Just made enough comments at the right time and nothing more. She was fantastic. I truly can't stand Clive Tyldseley or Sam Matterface who don't shut up. Telling us things that have no meaning to a match itself or anything I care about. They totally spoil watching football with there constant gibberish. More of her please.

100% agree. She actually commentated on the game, hadn't rehearsed a stupid monologue or hilarious puns, just told us who's who and what was happening.

Compared to the drivel of Matterface, more please.
Poland v Holland on 18:23 - Jun 16 with 637 viewsaston_hoop

Did enjoy today's game. Really enjoyed the Switzerland v Hungary game too, especially the big Hungarian sub. Sign him up for next season

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Poland v Holland on 19:05 - Jun 16 with 571 viewshubble

Poland v Holland on 16:11 - Jun 16 by SalisburyHoop1968

Pien Muelensteen also v good in Denmark Slovenia match just now. Also kept it simple and minimal, alongside the voluble but likeable Ally McCoist.

Commentators guilty of excess drivel include Jonathan Pearce "incidentally the assistant groundsman's great-great-grandfather once made breakfast for Franz Beckenbauer's PE Teacher" type of thing.

Then there are the hyperbole kings, who also like to 'paint a picture' like Guy Mowbray or Darren the drone Fletcher.

I wish they had a crowd noise only option.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024