Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United 21:20 - Jan 21 with 2282 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Does anyone believe that Carlisle United will be good enough to beat Hartlepool United on Tuesday and then bad enough to lose at Rochdale on Saturday?

Well, it is possible.

But Keith Curle kicks arse against his former clubs. A Carlisle United win is by no means a certainty on Tuesday against Hartlepool United.

I can envisage that from these 2 matches Carlisle United will get 1 win and 1 defeat. I just cannot tell which result will occur in each match.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 21:23]
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:21 - Jan 21 with 2263 viewskel

Swear filter bypass doesn’t work on here, wkd
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:37 - Jan 21 with 2194 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:21 - Jan 21 by kel

Swear filter bypass doesn’t work on here, wkd

Good to 'see' you again Kel.

The Carlisle United v Hartlepool match on Tuesday seems certain to take place.
From 11:00am Sunday until well after the match the lowest temperature in Carlisle will be 4 degrees centigrade. Indeed between now and Tuesday evening the temperature will get slightly higher each day.
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:39 - Jan 21 with 2178 viewsD_Alien

Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:37 - Jan 21 by _Stefan_Kuntz

From 11:00am Sunday until well after the match the lowest temperature in Carlisle will be 4 degrees centigrade. Indeed between now and Tuesday evening the temperature will get slightly higher each day.

And that's just on this messageboard

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:48 - Jan 21 with 2138 viewskel

Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 21:37 - Jan 21 by _Stefan_Kuntz

And you, hope you’re well. It’s been a while.
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 22:35 - Jan 21 with 2017 viewsNorthernDale

I an hoping Carlisle at home and just 4 points of a automatic spot, that they will have the capabilities to win, but are not that good away from home. Having said that I also hope to win the lottery every week, without success.

But in our position we can only hope.
Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 18:39 - Jan 26 with 1333 viewsMacca123

Carlisle United v Hartlepool United & Rochdale v Carlisle United on 22:35 - Jan 21 by NorthernDale

I an hoping Carlisle at home and just 4 points of a automatic spot, that they will have the capabilities to win, but are not that good away from home. Having said that I also hope to win the lottery every week, without success.

But in our position we can only hope.

Won the same away as what Rochdale have won all season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024