Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots 17:05 - Apr 27 with 8057 viewsSandyDrum

Whoever threw the smoke bomb into the Southend away end at the end of the match needs to get a banning order.
Idiots ruining a good day yet again...

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Idiots on 13:29 - Apr 28 with 1795 viewsD_Alien

Idiots on 13:27 - Apr 28 by rochdale_ranger

Everything in life is becoming more and more sanitised and controlled and kids are coddled and babied when it comes to everything they do nowadays. we truely are living in an age of innocence.maybe it’s just me but I get a little bit of glee out of watching them break free from their chains and cause a bit of light mischief, more so if it irks some of the old farts.

#triggered

Snigger...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Idiots on 13:32 - Apr 28 with 1793 viewsTVOS1907

Idiots on 13:27 - Apr 28 by rochdale_ranger

Everything in life is becoming more and more sanitised and controlled and kids are coddled and babied when it comes to everything they do nowadays. we truely are living in an age of innocence.maybe it’s just me but I get a little bit of glee out of watching them break free from their chains and cause a bit of light mischief, more so if it irks some of the old farts.

I agree about things becoming more and more sanitised, but that's a separate issue.

In cases like this I just don't see the point, especially when it comes to throwing flares.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Idiots on 13:53 - Apr 28 with 1727 viewsrochdale_ranger

Idiots on 13:32 - Apr 28 by TVOS1907

I agree about things becoming more and more sanitised, but that's a separate issue.

In cases like this I just don't see the point, especially when it comes to throwing flares.

from what I understand there was no major kickoff apart from the Southend fans having a pop at each other. I walked out of the ground after helping an old boy who had fallen over pretty quickly as I always do so didn’t really see any of our lot causing trouble. I think a big part of football behaviour is young lads/blokes getting all worked up and acting aggressively knowing full well it won’t kick off as they have a line of coppers/stewards separating them from the other lot. It’s something most grow out off. There was a bloke sat near me in the main stand shouting and swearing yesterday. I thought that was inappropriate given it was in the main stand.
Idiots on 14:06 - Apr 28 with 1691 viewsShakerbhoy

Pearl St Hoolies at it again?,dont take this post as a windup because im not attempting to,im surprised a few of the older Dale lads haven't had a word with the idiots dragging the majority through the mud on a regular basis,sometimes a little self policing does the world of good
Idiots on 14:16 - Apr 28 with 1663 viewsShakerbhoy

Idiots on 21:58 - Apr 27 by crazyhorse

Agreed, and it can't be that hard to identify the persistent goons, numb from the shoulders up. These halfwits stand out a mile.

Dale security needs to focus on these guys with a zero tolerance policy before we got more pockets of plebs, popping up.

Lad I know who worked for the old firm that used to work the Dale games (MSS) said many a time they'd attempt to deal with the idiots only to be accosted by groups of older fans attempting to kick off with them calling them bullies etc when attempting to eject these trouble makers,he said you couldn't win
Idiots on 14:20 - Apr 28 with 1650 viewskel

#obsessed
Idiots on 14:29 - Apr 28 with 1628 viewsShakerbhoy

Idiots on 14:20 - Apr 28 by kel

#obsessed

like the threads about Bury that relentlessly pop up on here every time theres a new press release
Idiots on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 1623 viewskel

Idiots on 14:29 - Apr 28 by Shakerbhoy

like the threads about Bury that relentlessly pop up on here every time theres a new press release

You don’t do irony then? Not only are you full of shit, you’re as thick as it.

Marking my post down
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 14:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Idiots on 14:35 - Apr 28 with 1609 viewsShakerbhoy

Idiots on 14:31 - Apr 28 by kel

You don’t do irony then? Not only are you full of shit, you’re as thick as it.

Marking my post down
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 14:31]

ooh im hurt,you horrible boy
Idiots on 14:38 - Apr 28 with 1597 viewskel

Idiots on 14:35 - Apr 28 by Shakerbhoy

ooh im hurt,you horrible boy

Sorry to hear that.

Now, tell us that absolute BELTER (which I know you read btw) about how bury fc own their ground and social club. Or the one about keeping a league two place warm for us.

It may yet be possible you can embarrass yourself even more.
Idiots on 14:42 - Apr 28 with 1588 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What happened at the bottom of Edenfield Road about 17.20....? The traffic was stopped and the police were out in numbers....was it a road rage incidence?
Idiots on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 1565 viewsShakerbhoy

Idiots on 14:38 - Apr 28 by kel

Sorry to hear that.

Now, tell us that absolute BELTER (which I know you read btw) about how bury fc own their ground and social club. Or the one about keeping a league two place warm for us.

It may yet be possible you can embarrass yourself even more.

I didn't read it,but of course I know what your talking about,your right...unfortunately like most was duped ...again
Idiots on 14:54 - Apr 28 with 1546 viewskel

Idiots on 14:48 - Apr 28 by Shakerbhoy

I didn't read it,but of course I know what your talking about,your right...unfortunately like most was duped ...again

I did ask you at the time if you’d seen evidence to back up what you’d posted. Imagine my surprise when you didn’t respond...
Idiots on 15:01 - Apr 28 with 1526 viewsShakerbhoy

Idiots on 14:54 - Apr 28 by kel

I did ask you at the time if you’d seen evidence to back up what you’d posted. Imagine my surprise when you didn’t respond...

I was wrong...I don't mind admitting,god knows what the future holds ...if any,I'm not 100% how Steve Dale has been allowed to take over the club given his history ...it's clear this fit and proper rubbish by the EFL....is just that.
Idiots on 15:10 - Apr 28 with 1503 viewskel

Idiots on 15:01 - Apr 28 by Shakerbhoy

I was wrong...I don't mind admitting,god knows what the future holds ...if any,I'm not 100% how Steve Dale has been allowed to take over the club given his history ...it's clear this fit and proper rubbish by the EFL....is just that.

Well fair play to you then. My only question would be is why bury fans didn’t trot out the ‘fit and proper person’ line when Day was there? Too busy “enjoying the ride” to care?
Idiots on 19:04 - Apr 28 with 1276 viewsjonahwhereru

Southend fans were great on the day. Their foreigners not so.
Given the goading they were given at the end I thought their restraint way laudable. Southend ‘s most notorious hooligan of yesteryear was there yesterday. He is now nearly 60 and fitter than ever, but if he had got into the Dale idiots he alone would have scattered them all over Spotland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024