Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham match thread 18:41 - Jan 25 with 14256 viewssweetcorn

Anybody heard the line-up for Hilly's first game back in charge. C'mon the dale tonight, do us proud.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Cheltenham match thread on 21:48 - Jan 25 with 1509 viewsboffley

What a good feeling to have "the buzz" again. Gradually over the course of this season it has got harder and harder to get any enthusiasm on match days. Tonight it all came flooding back.

Thank you CD and KH.
Cheltenham match thread on 21:51 - Jan 25 with 1466 viewsYouTubeDale

Cheltenham match thread on 21:47 - Jan 25 by roccydaleian

Cracking result considering. Cant wait for next Saturday now. Will be interesting to see if the attendance improves.

I'm sure the attendance will.

A better atmosphere also.

I can hear the chants now..."Keith Hill's Barmy Army"
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Cheltenham match thread on 21:59 - Jan 25 with 1392 viewsdingdangblue

Cheltenham match thread on 21:40 - Jan 25 by BlueDutch

First clean sheet away from home this season. Well done Hilly and the boys. What a difference a bit of grey matter makes.

1st clean sheet away this season. 1st time we've failed to score away! Coincidence? Great point either way.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Cheltenham match thread on 22:07 - Jan 25 with 1341 viewsYouTubeDale

All eyes are on our defence at the mo, so I would say it is better to have a clean sheet than be concerned about us not scoring. We know we can score goals - just not our luck tonight.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Cheltenham match thread on 22:26 - Jan 25 with 1239 viewsdingdangblue

Cheltenham match thread on 22:07 - Jan 25 by YouTubeDale

All eyes are on our defence at the mo, so I would say it is better to have a clean sheet than be concerned about us not scoring. We know we can score goals - just not our luck tonight.

Yeah , chuffed with clean sheet - just wondered if we'd sacrificed some attacking threat to stay more solid?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Cheltenham match thread on 23:08 - Jan 25 with 1105 viewsmiddale

Cheltenham match thread on 22:26 - Jan 25 by dingdangblue

Yeah , chuffed with clean sheet - just wondered if we'd sacrificed some attacking threat to stay more solid?

That was slightly the case (I've just got back to Birmingham) but it was more to do with the conditions, especially the swirling wind, making attacking extremely difficult.

Rafferty was promising, had more confidence than most to put his foot on the ball and create. McIntyre the opposite - first Hill signing needs to be a decent left back.
Lillis pretty annoying by never throwing the ball out when it was clearly the way to go into the gale second half.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Cheltenham match thread on 23:34 - Jan 25 with 1048 viewsDySporting

A resoluteness with the defending, bodies behind the line. For me jk impressed in the first half especially and after a shaky start Bennett was solid. Grant unlucky with a couple of chances.
Cheltenham match thread on 00:01 - Jan 26 with 1000 viewsYorkshire_Dale

A point will do very nicely thank you.

Well done to the defence for putting in a good show.....Lillis will be chuffed with a clean sheet as well.

Welcome back Hilly,we're off!
Login to get fewer ads

Cheltenham match thread on 00:55 - Jan 26 with 926 viewsolympicdale

Cheltenham match thread on 23:34 - Jan 25 by DySporting

A resoluteness with the defending, bodies behind the line. For me jk impressed in the first half especially and after a shaky start Bennett was solid. Grant unlucky with a couple of chances.

we've seen the team defending resolutely under Coleman before, what Hill needs to do is get some organisation to go with that, hopefully tonight is a step towards this.

Life is a game of fate.

Cheltenham match thread on 02:16 - Jan 26 with 882 viewsNotEyreClue

Bennett really struggled and the sooner we get a CB in the better. McIntyre also needs replacing and pretty fast - problems we already knew about I suppose. Aside from that we looked fine + Pedwards or Grimes MOM for me.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Cheltenham match thread on 02:34 - Jan 26 with 872 viewssweetcorn

Cheltenham match thread on 02:16 - Jan 26 by NotEyreClue

Bennett really struggled and the sooner we get a CB in the better. McIntyre also needs replacing and pretty fast - problems we already knew about I suppose. Aside from that we looked fine + Pedwards or Grimes MOM for me.

really don't rate bennett like everyone else does. constantly looks shaky, would like a new centre half to come in alongside edwards.

no one seems to be mentioning fans favourite cavanagh, how did he get on now the bromance with coleman has broken and lost his soul mate forever.

really don't rate bennett like everyone else does. constantly looks shaky, would like a new centre half to come in alongside edwards.

no one seems to be mentioning fans favourite cavanagh, how did he get on now the bromance with coleman has broken and lost his soul mate forever.

Cheltenham match thread on 03:15 - Jan 26 with 860 viewsNotEyreClue

Cheltenham match thread on 02:34 - Jan 26 by sweetcorn

Cav also did well...turning into one of our most important players IMHO

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Cheltenham match thread on 04:08 - Jan 26 with 850 viewssweetcorn

Cheltenham match thread on 03:15 - Jan 26 by NotEyreClue

Cav also did well...turning into one of our most important players IMHO

I'll believe that when i see it. admittedly i like him, but most important player. god help us.

Cheltenham match thread on 07:11 - Jan 26 with 833 viewszxcvbnm

Cheltenham match thread on 00:55 - Jan 26 by olympicdale

we've seen the team defending resolutely under Coleman before, what Hill needs to do is get some organisation to go with that, hopefully tonight is a step towards this.

No we haven't the team under Coleman shipped goals for fun

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Cheltenham match thread on 08:40 - Jan 26 with 808 viewsCockneyDale

Cheltenham match thread on 23:08 - Jan 25 by middale

That was slightly the case (I've just got back to Birmingham) but it was more to do with the conditions, especially the swirling wind, making attacking extremely difficult.

Rafferty was promising, had more confidence than most to put his foot on the ball and create. McIntyre the opposite - first Hill signing needs to be a decent left back.
Lillis pretty annoying by never throwing the ball out when it was clearly the way to go into the gale second half.

And given the angle of the wind, many of Lillis kicks didn't find Adebola when he came on, but got blown across to Grant. Should have allowed for the wind more
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024