Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contact Neil 15:51 - Jan 11 with 2220 viewsFlex

We often say that we are a community club, lets act like it. As QPR fans, I think the least we can do is drop Neil a line of appreciation for what he has achieved in remarkably difficult conditions.

Feel free to post anything you write to Neil in this thread, would make interesting reading.

From Amit on Twitter....

Amit_Bhatia99
Also had a very pleasant albeit sad lunch w/ NW. Expressed everyone's desire to send him their best so please send to neil.warnock@qpr.co.uk

Contact Neil on 16:04 - Jan 11 with 2153 viewsMichael_Hunt

Done.

"Mr Warnock,

I’ve been a QPR supporter since the mid 1960’s and would like to extend my gratitude for helping to restore some pride to what has always been a “real” football club.

I know that things were not quite working out as you had hoped but there were some extraneous circumstances which hardly helped your cause.

Only the future can tell what will happen from now on but for the achievement of keeping us up 2 seasons ago and the unbelievable ride last year, Thank You.

Best wishes to you and your family looking forward. "
Contact Neil on 16:18 - Jan 11 with 2101 viewsSonofNorfolt

Contact Neil on 16:04 - Jan 11 by Michael_Hunt

Done.

"Mr Warnock,

I’ve been a QPR supporter since the mid 1960’s and would like to extend my gratitude for helping to restore some pride to what has always been a “real” football club.

I know that things were not quite working out as you had hoped but there were some extraneous circumstances which hardly helped your cause.

Only the future can tell what will happen from now on but for the achievement of keeping us up 2 seasons ago and the unbelievable ride last year, Thank You.

Best wishes to you and your family looking forward. "

With all that money you've just been paid.
Contact Neil on 16:50 - Jan 11 with 2031 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Done. Great idea.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Contact Neil on 17:20 - Jan 11 with 1973 viewsHantsR

Done - first time I've ever written to an outgoing manager!
Contact Neil on 17:34 - Jan 11 with 1912 viewsA40Bosh

Contact Neil on 17:20 - Jan 11 by HantsR

Done - first time I've ever written to an outgoing manager!

+1

Just sent

Dear Neil,

As a plain speaking Yorkshireman, you will appreciate some plain speaking from me.

Many fans will be aggrieved at your sacking because they know you did an amazing job to win us the Championship Title.

Aye, but that was what you were brought in to do and paid handsomely to do, it's what you are good at, it's your job and job is done.

Now fook off back up north yer dirty northern b''@tard

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Contact Neil on 17:39 - Jan 11 with 1893 viewsthame_hoops

I can't see him having a email address with the domain @qpr.co.uk for much longer
Contact Neil on 16:07 - Jan 13 with 1737 viewsKevinPR

Update from Amit on Twitter.

NW has asked me to thank you all for your messages to him. He's had over 2500 emails in 48 hours. He will start responding soon. Cheers!
Contact Neil on 19:07 - Jan 13 with 1637 viewswittle

just sent how could you not play swp on the right wing

only joking
Login to get fewer ads

Contact Neil on 19:11 - Jan 13 with 1628 viewsCharlie1

Great touch

Special club.

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024