Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoos 10:00 - Sep 26 with 584 viewsonehunglow

Come on
Let’s have it
Too sensitive or personal ?
Personally,I’m not keen .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tattoos on 10:19 - Sep 26 with 560 viewsunion_jack

Apart from this I think it best to give a no comment on the grounds I may offend too many people.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tattoos on 10:25 - Sep 26 with 553 viewsWhiterockin

Personally I don't like them on the face or neck apart from that fine. I have seen some heavily tattooed ladies who look really appealing on the eye, but I think they would look appealing anyway. Some just look as rough as anything, with or without tattoos.
Tattoos on 11:21 - Sep 26 with 519 viewsonehunglow

It's somewhat of a hobby horse for me as I fail to understand the significance of covering one's body with ink
Why have photos of children replicated on one's torso when nobody needs reminding of family with ink
I see it as modern day self abuse to have a throat inked ,,and a full face of ink surely a mental issue
I've also failed to see why faces need to be pierced

It's how how I see them and I mean no offence to those with them

Tattoos on 13:31 - Sep 26 with 498 viewslifelong

Tattoos on 11:21 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

It's somewhat of a hobby horse for me as I fail to understand the significance of covering one's body with ink
Why have photos of children replicated on one's torso when nobody needs reminding of family with ink
I see it as modern day self abuse to have a throat inked ,,and a full face of ink surely a mental issue

I have the letters LUDO tattooed on a certain part of my anatomy, when I get excited the letters spell LLANDUDNO.
[Post edited 26 Sep 22:34]
Tattoos on 15:40 - Sep 26 with 446 viewsonehunglow

Tattoos on 13:31 - Sep 26 by lifelong

I have the letters LUDO tattooed on a certain part of my anatomy, when I get excited the letters spell LLANDUDNO.

Reflect on not that long ago and imagine walking into an Inking parlour and asking them to drag a Needle across your skin layer and ink the scratch with a picture of Jesus,an Eagle,a phoenix, or a dictum they’ve read on social media .
I’ve not fully understood why Jesus on the cross is particularly edifying whilst inscribed on somebody’s back where mindless on holiday Beach,nobody can see it .

Nuts,mun

Tattoos on 17:10 - Sep 26 with 411 viewsFlashberryjack

Tattoos on 13:31 - Sep 26 by lifelong

I've got Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on mine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tattoos on 17:18 - Sep 26 with 391 viewsWhiterockin

Tattoos on 17:10 - Sep 26 by Flashberryjack

I've got swallow with water.
Tattoos on 18:54 - Sep 26 with 298 viewsunion_jack

Tattoos on 17:10 - Sep 26 by Flashberryjack

Or is it LPG?😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Tattoos on 23:27 - Sep 26 with 192 viewsmajorraglan

I’m not keen on them but each to his own. If they are on the face, neck, head or hands where they are difficult to cover up it’s a big no from me.

Don’t like them on women.
Tattoos on 23:40 - Sep 26 with 182 viewslifelong

Tattoos on 11:21 - Sep 26 by onehunglow

Not so much a modern day practice though, tattooing in one form or another has been around for centuries.
I remember during my Merchant Navy days being docked in Liverpool in 1969, we took on a crew of about 30 deck hands, stewards, engine hands etc. Most of them were plastered in tattoos, others had bones in their nose, a right motley crew.
6 of them jumped ship in Auckland and were never seen again, probably still out there.
Tattoos on 07:25 - Sep 27 with 135 viewsepaul

You wont like me then, I'm head to foot literally, ears done, side of face, all around my neck and right down to my feet, love em, doesn't make me a bad person

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tattoos on 08:09 - Sep 27 with 109 viewsbuilthjack

Each to their own. I haven't got any but that's my choice.
Others have, that's their choice.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tattoos on 09:00 - Sep 27 with 84 viewsonehunglow

Tattoos on 08:09 - Sep 27 by builthjack

Each to their own. I haven't got any but that's my choice.
Others have, that's their choice.

Of course it is
It’s also my right not to wash .
It’s also my personal opinion to feel sick to see a face inked up that is there for life .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024