Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenneth "Present!" Paal 11:51 - Sep 19 with 1921 viewsFDC

Am I right that he's the only player to have played every minute of every game so far this season ?

Thought at the time that the talk of moving him on was rash. A full season of 6/10 performances week in week out is more valuable than half a season of 7/10 performances imo
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 11:52 - Sep 19 with 1914 viewsNorthernr

And playing quite well now after a dire pre-season and opening game or two.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 12:06 - Sep 19 with 1828 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Be nice to know if he has signed a new contract.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 12:11 - Sep 19 with 1806 viewsDaBurgh

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 12:06 - Sep 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Now you're being ridiculous.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 12:15 - Sep 19 with 1792 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 12:06 - Sep 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I've slagged him off on here a few times before.

I think since the WBA game he's been one of our most dependable and best performers. And as usual he's getting through some crazy minutes.

Glad he's making me shut my mouth slash making it clear I know bugger all. Good for you Kenneth.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 13:09 - Sep 19 with 1610 viewskensalriser

Scapegoat hat successfully passed to Celar after a moment's interest from Sam Field.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 14:49 - Sep 19 with 1401 viewsLazyFan

I remember the good old days when we had proper boo boys like Karl Henry, Zesh Ramen and, of course, Dozzel.

All this good management from Marti means it's become a tough ask to find the shite in this tsunami of gems.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 14:59 - Sep 19 with 1379 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 13:09 - Sep 19 by kensalriser

Scapegoat hat successfully passed to Celar after a moment's interest from Sam Field.

It's pretty crazy how certain players have a propensity to be singled out by fans as being crap far too soon. Clearly there's something about Celar that people got the hump with immediately... as in literally his first game. It's not like he scored a hat trick of own goals or turned up with a Chelsea til I die tattoo yet relatively large swathes of our fanbase have actively written him off and already detest him.

If he'd Bob Malcolm'ed his debut I'd understand it but so far he's guilty of not doing enough right rather than doing a lot wrong. You don't have to be pleased to see his name on the teamsheet, just don't act like he's out there plotting our own downfall. I guess some people are hard-wired to enjoy what they enjoy and detest what the don't with little middle ground.

Anyway probably best not to turn this into another Celar evaluation thread, sorry.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 15:13 - Sep 19 with 1317 viewsDavieQPR

Paal does have a habit of popping up on the goal line and stopping the ball going in.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 16:03 - Sep 19 with 1246 viewsstevec

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 15:13 - Sep 19 by DavieQPR

Paal does have a habit of popping up on the goal line and stopping the ball going in.

Indeed, he’s a very good player.

Couldn’t understand the stick he was getting. Sure he had a few dodgy games, who wouldn’t in a lower half championship side, but he shows up every week, puts a shift in and, dare I say it, able to stamp himself on the game without a certain someone having him doing blind runs all day long.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 20:45 - Sep 19 with 1038 viewsBurnleyhoop

Consistent and dependable. No problem with Paal and think we would miss him if injured/ suspended with no adequate back up.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 965 viewssilky

I'm amazed at the stick he gets for being ever present and at least 6/7 out of 10 most games.

He made some wonderful goal line clearances and chipped in with goals at a ratio thats very acceptable as a left back.

Just remember this time last year he was our top scorer

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 05:55 - Sep 20 with 597 viewsnumptydumpty

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 21:11 - Sep 19 by silky

I'm amazed at the stick he gets for being ever present and at least 6/7 out of 10 most games.

He made some wonderful goal line clearances and chipped in with goals at a ratio thats very acceptable as a left back.

Just remember this time last year he was our top scorer

Three poor games ahead and the narrative changes , as we all know.

But great to have him here.

There is really no back up though.

Morgan Fox covered here last season reasonably well but seems to be a player that is often injured.

But if Paal gets injured, we somehow get cover in January, or more likely we recall Larkeche from his loan.

Good pro is Ken !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 07:19 - Sep 20 with 489 viewsMalintabuk

In hindsight not sure about the Larkeche loan. At the time was he sent out with the view of getting someone else in? Because now it seems a strange decision.
Said on the Palace match thread that we are in danger of flogging Paal to death here, even to the fact of saying surely there is someone in the club who is left footed, can run and do a job for this one match to give him a rest.
He must definitely be literally the first name on the team sheet, by the fact there is no one else, especially as JCS is out injured now.
I think like above, a great pro, and never downed tools after Beale left like a lot of the others did.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 08:20 - Sep 20 with 395 viewsdmm

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 07:19 - Sep 20 by Malintabuk

In hindsight not sure about the Larkeche loan. At the time was he sent out with the view of getting someone else in? Because now it seems a strange decision.
Said on the Palace match thread that we are in danger of flogging Paal to death here, even to the fact of saying surely there is someone in the club who is left footed, can run and do a job for this one match to give him a rest.
He must definitely be literally the first name on the team sheet, by the fact there is no one else, especially as JCS is out injured now.
I think like above, a great pro, and never downed tools after Beale left like a lot of the others did.

Was Fox already injured when Larkeche was loaned out? Throughout his time Fox has played the majority of his games at LB and when he's done so for us he's been fine. So I think he is the one seen as cover for Paal.

As you say, JCS can play there too but he's another one injured. I guess at a stretch, Dunne could play at LB as he's comfortable with his left foot. Field would have to then fill in at LCB.

I hope Paal gets the best care at the training ground at the moment as he will start again on Saturday and continue to for the foreseeable future.
Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 08:32 - Sep 20 with 353 viewsnumptydumpty

Kenneth "Present!" Paal on 08:20 - Sep 20 by dmm

Was Fox already injured when Larkeche was loaned out? Throughout his time Fox has played the majority of his games at LB and when he's done so for us he's been fine. So I think he is the one seen as cover for Paal.

As you say, JCS can play there too but he's another one injured. I guess at a stretch, Dunne could play at LB as he's comfortable with his left foot. Field would have to then fill in at LCB.

I hope Paal gets the best care at the training ground at the moment as he will start again on Saturday and continue to for the foreseeable future.

Fox has been injured all season.

Larkeche left near the end of transfer window.

Strange yes, particularly when we have Dunne, Santos and Ashby on the other side !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024