Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor 15:50 - Jul 22 with 1235 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62666/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 16:15 - Jul 22 with 1194 viewsPatfromPoole

Referring to Onuachu as a Ferrari is like calling Susan Boyle the Scottish Liz Hurley.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 16:17 - Jul 22 with 1190 viewsLondonSaint76

About time too - we’ll done RA, it most certainly needed saying. The Turks are just taking the proverbial. So, Trabzonspor either pay up or shut up, end of…
Not sure Ferrari will be best pleased having their supercars likened to TP - perhaps a better comparison would be you can’t buy a Fiat with e-Scooter money. That said, we are trying to get the best price so nothing wrong with bigging up the merchandise 🙂

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 16:20 - Jul 22 with 1182 viewsLondonSaint76

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 16:15 - Jul 22 by PatfromPoole

Referring to Onuachu as a Ferrari is like calling Susan Boyle the Scottish Liz Hurley.

And I’m sure she doesn’t handle like a Ferrari either - SB that is 😀

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:19 - Jul 22 with 1057 viewsRon11

How many goals did he score for Trabzonspor?
You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:58 - Jul 22 with 997 viewsLondonSaint76

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:19 - Jul 22 by Ron11

How many goals did he score for Trabzonspor?

17 in 24 games in a League ranked 9th in Europe by UEFA using their coefficient ratings. That would equate to a return of 26/27 goals from a 38 game PL season - if, and it’s a very big if, he could have returned those kind of figures here we’d now be arguing about his valuation with the likes of Tottenham not Trabzonspor, that said the Turkish Super Lig is most certainly not the PL. Not that we will ever know, I’d say we would have got about the same return from him as we got from Che in the PL if he’d been given the opportunity, no more than that…

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 19:49 - Jul 22 with 958 viewsgrumpy

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:58 - Jul 22 by LondonSaint76

17 in 24 games in a League ranked 9th in Europe by UEFA using their coefficient ratings. That would equate to a return of 26/27 goals from a 38 game PL season - if, and it’s a very big if, he could have returned those kind of figures here we’d now be arguing about his valuation with the likes of Tottenham not Trabzonspor, that said the Turkish Super Lig is most certainly not the PL. Not that we will ever know, I’d say we would have got about the same return from him as we got from Che in the PL if he’d been given the opportunity, no more than that…

Amazing how conclusions are reached like this. If you’re going compare Tall Paul to a car you have remember he spent most of his time in the garage and when he was given a run out it was like having one with a vision impaired driver.
You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 19:49 - Jul 22 with 956 viewsPatfromPoole

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:58 - Jul 22 by LondonSaint76

There is more chance of me having a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Kylie, filmed by Jenna Coleman, than of Onuachu scoring 26 goals in the Prem.

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 20:32 - Jul 22 with 909 viewskingslandstand1

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 16:15 - Jul 22 by PatfromPoole

Don't be stupid, Liz Hurley can't sing!
Login to get fewer ads

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 17:45 - Jul 23 with 705 views1teeminants

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 19:49 - Jul 22 by grumpy

Amazing how conclusions are reached like this. If you’re going compare Tall Paul to a car you have remember he spent most of his time in the garage and when he was given a run out it was like having one with a vision impaired driver.

I’ve just heard that the sale of Tall Paul has been agreed at 7 million which is great and adds to the funds so we can buy someone decent up front.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:11 - Jul 23 with 683 viewsButty101

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 17:45 - Jul 23 by 1teeminants

I’ve just heard that the sale of Tall Paul has been agreed at 7 million which is great and adds to the funds so we can buy someone decent up front.

I thought we were demanding 10mill. Obviously rolled over. 7mill buys 1/3 of a crap man city youth (delap)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 19:39 - Jul 23 with 604 viewsLondonSaint76

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 19:49 - Jul 22 by PatfromPoole

There is more chance of me having a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Kylie, filmed by Jenna Coleman, than of Onuachu scoring 26 goals in the Prem.

Hold on! I wasn’t suggesting TP would actually get 26 PL goals, I was just using it as a comparison, I did go on to say I thought that he’d return Che like PL stats if he’d been given the chance - that’s the best mitigation I can muster ….
Good luck with the threesome - SuBo has said she’s happy to step in if Scarlett or Kylie can’t make it

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 19:59 - Jul 23 with 584 viewsPatfromPoole

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 17:45 - Jul 23 by 1teeminants

A pedant writes.

Think it’s 7 million Euros.

So about £6 million.

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 20:07 - Jul 23 with 567 viewsLondonSaint76

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 18:11 - Jul 23 by Butty101

I thought we were demanding 10mill. Obviously rolled over. 7mill buys 1/3 of a crap man city youth (delap)

So that means about 24 hours after Ankersen read the Turks their fortune we have as good as crumbled, as it’s not that near to what we were supposedly holding out for. That said, this has been dragging on far too long so let’s get it over and done with once and for all. It’s another £6m or thereabouts we can put towards the O’Riley acquisition from Celtic if we are serious about going all out for the player, maybe this could be the difference that gets the deal over the line, just maybe…
[Post edited 23 Jul 20:11]

You Can't Buy A Ferrari With Fiat Money ! Saints Owner Tells Trabzonspor on 22:44 - Jul 24 with 435 viewshedgeend61

I think Rasmus is getting his Ferrari's mixed up with his donkeys.

What Rasmus should be more concerned with is how we wasted about 60m euro on Paul, Sulamana and Mara who anyone with an ounce of football knowledge would know they are nowhere near PL level and never will be.
Hopefully whoever brought them is now unemployed.

Ask yourself this, would any other PL club take any of them if they were free?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024