Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door 09:55 - Jul 10 with 878 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62631/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:30 - Jul 10 with 827 viewsgrumpy

Are West Ham really paying £120.000 a week. Crazy money for a player with his injury record.
Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:41 - Jul 10 with 805 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:30 - Jul 10 by grumpy

Are West Ham really paying £120.000 a week. Crazy money for a player with his injury record.

I have said this elsewhere, but he hasn't had a problem with injury since his first season with Saints and even then he played in 24 out of 38 games

In the six seasons since, out of 228 Premier League games he has only been missing through injury on about 14 occasions, last season he started 3 games for West Ham, came on as sub 17 times and was an unused sub on the other 18 occasions.

So the fact is that saying he has injury issues are far off the mark, at least in the past 6 seasons

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:46 - Jul 10 with 791 viewsButty101

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:41 - Jul 10 by SaintNick

I have said this elsewhere, but he hasn't had a problem with injury since his first season with Saints and even then he played in 24 out of 38 games

In the six seasons since, out of 228 Premier League games he has only been missing through injury on about 14 occasions, last season he started 3 games for West Ham, came on as sub 17 times and was an unused sub on the other 18 occasions.

So the fact is that saying he has injury issues are far off the mark, at least in the past 6 seasons

The fact he hasnt played suggests you dont know if he has injury issues. We wont know until he plays regularly

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 11:01 - Jul 10 with 772 viewsGRIM

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:46 - Jul 10 by Butty101

The fact he hasnt played suggests you dont know if he has injury issues. We wont know until he plays regularly

He'll never play regularly again.
He's not interested in playing, I really don't understand why we or any other Premier club would be interested in him.
Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 11:20 - Jul 10 with 752 viewsgrumpy

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 10:41 - Jul 10 by SaintNick

'he started 3 games for West Ham, came on as sub 17 times and was an unused sub on the other 18 occasions'

Well that's not a very good recent record,look elsewhere I say.
Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 12:57 - Jul 10 with 641 viewssaintmark1976

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 11:20 - Jul 10 by grumpy

'he started 3 games for West Ham, came on as sub 17 times and was an unused sub on the other 18 occasions'

Well that's not a very good recent record,look elsewhere I say.

What is it with our never ending obsession with signing our old players ?

The squad that got us back to The Premiership probably isn’t good enough to keep us in it but there surely must be better ways at trying than this.

Llanna, Ings and Oxlaide Chamberlain are washed up injury prone has beens all looking for a last big pay day. They are all part of the past not the future.

As for West Ham agreeing to pay Ings £6 million a season for his services. Frankly, they must have had more money than sense.
Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 17:06 - Jul 10 with 526 viewsyateleysaint

For me it’s not about the injury issues (which are well-known about) as much as the fact that he’s hardly scored since he went to West Ham. I get that you can’t score if you don’t play but it looks like the goals have dried up as well as the appearances. Maybe he’s done.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 18:06 - Jul 10 with 495 viewsUTS1885

We dont want him here FFS
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings Making It Hard For West Ham To Push Him Out Of The Door on 19:22 - Jul 10 with 451 viewsRon11

Kyle Walker Peters has been an example to all of them.
He's a Premiership level player who stayed with Saints through relegation and promotion.
Never complained, and always gave 110% and never sulked.
And we know who our sulkers are, don't we? There's been a few...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024