Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices & Details 16:36 - May 10 with 25656 viewsChaffRAFC

Very reasonable price increase I think.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:10 - Jun 14 with 3219 viewsReedy

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 09:22 - Jun 14 by Horton_Mouse

You can always screenshot your Season Card info and just open your photos on matchday if you cannot get a signal. I do this with my Morrisons More card as it is forever asking me to log in 1

I would double check this with the club, when I go and watch Leeds the ticket is downloaded into the apple wallet and in every email I get about tickets it states that screenshots do not work.

Dale might be a different system, but I would clarify it to be sure.

Blog: The FA Cup

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:13 - Jul 13 with 2495 viewsSuddenLad

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/a-commercial-update/

Season ticket sales pass 1500

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 08:54 - Jul 16 with 1918 viewsNewbury_Dale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:13 - Jul 13 by SuddenLad

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/a-commercial-update/

Season ticket sales pass 1500

With the perfect takeover in place and Season Ticket prices still set at affordable levels, there is every reason to feel optimistic about the club. But this doesn't really seem to have translated into Season ticket sales - 1500 feels disappointing to me. 2000 should be an absolute minimum when you consider where the club was and is now.

You can only put it down to the product on the pitch. Just hope that Jim has been reminded about the need to entertain and excite.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 09:53 - Jul 16 with 1865 viewsTalkingSutty

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 08:54 - Jul 16 by Newbury_Dale

With the perfect takeover in place and Season Ticket prices still set at affordable levels, there is every reason to feel optimistic about the club. But this doesn't really seem to have translated into Season ticket sales - 1500 feels disappointing to me. 2000 should be an absolute minimum when you consider where the club was and is now.

You can only put it down to the product on the pitch. Just hope that Jim has been reminded about the need to entertain and excite.

A new exciting era but is there a buzz around the club? There seemed to be more fan engagement last close season than this one..kit launch/ open day etc. That was at a time when the club was on its knees. Who is actually in charge of the day to day running of the club and responsible for promoting season ticket sales, engaging with the fan base and the Town etc, the club spokesman? I know there have been plenty of fans with money to spend but nothing to spend it on, kits and merchandise unavailable. It's been a very quiet summer apart from the announcement of our new signings, at first glance the recruitment looks very promising so that's a positive.
[Post edited 16 Jul 9:59]
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 09:54 - Jul 16 with 1864 viewsEllDale

That could well be the case.
There’s a month to go before the first home game though with no early bird incentive.
A fair few may be hanging on for another payday as well.
How many were sold last season? 1800?
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 17:02 - Jul 16 with 1648 viewsDalenet

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 08:54 - Jul 16 by Newbury_Dale

The last sentence is the issue. Too many people haven't renewed because they are not finding us entertaining whatsoever. I know several who are going to hold back and pick a few games to see whether anything will change. To be honest I don't sense a buzz around the club at all right now. But we are 4 weeks away from the season starting so there is time.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 07:10 - Jul 17 with 1417 viewsJames1980

Other than retaining ones seat there hasn't been any incentive to renew until as late in the day as possible. Last season there was a prize draw if you renewed by a certain date in the past there has been early bird pricing. Hopefully there will be a flurry of renewals before the first home game

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:12 - Jul 17 with 1325 viewsRodingdale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 09:53 - Jul 16 by TalkingSutty

A new exciting era but is there a buzz around the club? There seemed to be more fan engagement last close season than this one..kit launch/ open day etc. That was at a time when the club was on its knees. Who is actually in charge of the day to day running of the club and responsible for promoting season ticket sales, engaging with the fan base and the Town etc, the club spokesman? I know there have been plenty of fans with money to spend but nothing to spend it on, kits and merchandise unavailable. It's been a very quiet summer apart from the announcement of our new signings, at first glance the recruitment looks very promising so that's a positive.

Dagenham and Redbridge also under new ownership have a friendly v West Ham, I know because I get regular emails from them having bought my ticket online for Dales visit last season. Looks like they have a CRM system we could do with.

I wonder how many of Dales Boxing Day floaters have had emails inviting to attend friendlies for free if you sign up to a six match pass (for example)….

I’ll no doubt be told to give the new owners time, but time, is of the essence particularly preseason.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:25 - Jul 17 with 1313 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:12 - Jul 17 by Rodingdale

Dagenham and Redbridge also under new ownership have a friendly v West Ham, I know because I get regular emails from them having bought my ticket online for Dales visit last season. Looks like they have a CRM system we could do with.

I wonder how many of Dales Boxing Day floaters have had emails inviting to attend friendlies for free if you sign up to a six match pass (for example)….

I’ll no doubt be told to give the new owners time, but time, is of the essence particularly preseason.

The new owners have brought in a new commercial director, introduced at the 'Meet the owners' forum

Can't recall his name...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:38 - Jul 17 with 1288 viewsturnthescrew

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:25 - Jul 17 by D_Alien

The new owners have brought in a new commercial director, introduced at the 'Meet the owners' forum

Can't recall his name...

Andy Duff. Highlighted recently on the OS.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:56 - Jul 17 with 1270 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:38 - Jul 17 by turnthescrew

Andy Duff. Highlighted recently on the OS.

Looks like some kind of progress

I don't routinely check the OS, but the updates and time frames are welcome given that fans have been asking these very questions prior to the article

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 11:06 - Jul 17 with 1248 viewsChaffRAFC

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 09:53 - Jul 16 by TalkingSutty

That's a good post TS and you know I find it uneasy agreeing with you!

There's been no buzz this summer. We've had a successful takeover that has saved the football club by the Ogden Trust and while I get that there's lots of work going on, it really does look like we've failed, or are failing to capitalize on it.

There's been no family fun day like last year because the new kits still aren't announced, hell, the team are even having to play in last years kits at the minute. There's evidently been an issue, and I've got my own assumptions but wouldn't speculate on here but it's really poor on that front.

Season tickets are down because it's barely been marketed and when it has been advertised, it's been done at a time where nothing is going on. I don't know the figures of what season tickets were last season but I suspect we're down on last season. Part of this will be the style of football, I'm not a fan of it either, but a bit part of it will be because the optics of the situation are that the club just assume our loyalty is there regardless of what's going on and so they don't need to try and entice people back.

The pricing of season tickets can't be argued with in all honesty and so it won't be that putting people off, but there has to be a buzz around the club and there just isn't. And given we've been saved from extinction by the family of someone brought up in Rochdale and is one of the wealthiest people in the country, it's mind-blowing to me.

You could argue that people shouldn't need to be enticed back, but they do, and it's not like we're only aiming to get renewals, we desperately need new supporters through the gate as well.

The last home game of the season was over 12 weeks ago, the first home friendly isn't for another 10 days and there's been no reason to get up to Spotland in all that time apart from to meet the new board and Joey T charity match, no training day, no fun day, no kit launch, no major fan engagement, one big interview with the manager spread over three website stories.

It might sound like moaning for the sake of moaning but I was expecting an exciting summer after the takeover, and there's been very little.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 12:41 - Jul 17 with 1158 viewsRodingdale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 10:25 - Jul 17 by D_Alien

Can't recall his name...

Yes - I know - as Chaff points out - he needs to get cracking.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 12:57 - Jul 17 with 1141 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 12:41 - Jul 17 by Rodingdale

Yes - I know - as Chaff points out - he needs to get cracking.

To be fair, the OS update is refreshing in its detail and depth, even if it came about as a reaction to questions being asked

It was pretty much my point too, though Chaff's post laid it all on the line

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 885 views442Dale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 11:06 - Jul 17 by ChaffRAFC

That's a good post TS and you know I find it uneasy agreeing with you!

There's been no buzz this summer. We've had a successful takeover that has saved the football club by the Ogden Trust and while I get that there's lots of work going on, it really does look like we've failed, or are failing to capitalize on it.

There's been no family fun day like last year because the new kits still aren't announced, hell, the team are even having to play in last years kits at the minute. There's evidently been an issue, and I've got my own assumptions but wouldn't speculate on here but it's really poor on that front.

Season tickets are down because it's barely been marketed and when it has been advertised, it's been done at a time where nothing is going on. I don't know the figures of what season tickets were last season but I suspect we're down on last season. Part of this will be the style of football, I'm not a fan of it either, but a bit part of it will be because the optics of the situation are that the club just assume our loyalty is there regardless of what's going on and so they don't need to try and entice people back.

The pricing of season tickets can't be argued with in all honesty and so it won't be that putting people off, but there has to be a buzz around the club and there just isn't. And given we've been saved from extinction by the family of someone brought up in Rochdale and is one of the wealthiest people in the country, it's mind-blowing to me.

You could argue that people shouldn't need to be enticed back, but they do, and it's not like we're only aiming to get renewals, we desperately need new supporters through the gate as well.

The last home game of the season was over 12 weeks ago, the first home friendly isn't for another 10 days and there's been no reason to get up to Spotland in all that time apart from to meet the new board and Joey T charity match, no training day, no fun day, no kit launch, no major fan engagement, one big interview with the manager spread over three website stories.

It might sound like moaning for the sake of moaning but I was expecting an exciting summer after the takeover, and there's been very little.

Hard to argue with most of that. Sorting the takeover will have taken time and meant some things couldn’t be addressed straight away but there have already been missed opportunities and it’s hoped those coming into the club can acknowledge that.

We have to illustrate a visible difference in approach to the town rather than fall into a trap of ‘this is how it’s always been’. With the first home friendly on the horizon, hopefully this will happen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 12:28 - Jul 18 with 548 viewsDalenet

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 19:18 - Jul 17 by 442Dale

Hard to argue with most of that. Sorting the takeover will have taken time and meant some things couldn’t be addressed straight away but there have already been missed opportunities and it’s hoped those coming into the club can acknowledge that.

We have to illustrate a visible difference in approach to the town rather than fall into a trap of ‘this is how it’s always been’. With the first home friendly on the horizon, hopefully this will happen.

I think we have to give the new Commercial Director time to develop strategies and plans to build income and fan engagement. He has only been in post a month and his first priority would have been to secure our commercial sponsorships. I think we can judge success after 12 months if there is a marked difference.

Of course that doesn't mean the fans will be happy with a lack of engagement. The COO and the Board should see what they can do over the next month to help build the excitment of a new season. We have been in intensive care and rehabiltation takes time. But it would help if the leaders maintained a communication line to the fan base. We can all remember how engaging and effective the pre-season communications used to be when Colin Garlick was here.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 13:35 - Jul 18 with 449 views442Dale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 12:28 - Jul 18 by Dalenet

I think we have to give the new Commercial Director time to develop strategies and plans to build income and fan engagement. He has only been in post a month and his first priority would have been to secure our commercial sponsorships. I think we can judge success after 12 months if there is a marked difference.

Of course that doesn't mean the fans will be happy with a lack of engagement. The COO and the Board should see what they can do over the next month to help build the excitment of a new season. We have been in intensive care and rehabiltation takes time. But it would help if the leaders maintained a communication line to the fan base. We can all remember how engaging and effective the pre-season communications used to be when Colin Garlick was here.

Definitely. The change won’t happen overnight and there will be a lot of patience around that, it’s more that trying to create a bit more interest now and in previous weeks is/was important.

The update from Andy Duff last weekend was good, hopefully that sort of thing will continue across the club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024