Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 15:23 - Mar 15 with 9270 viewsNotLoyal

No more Mr Nice Guy, this is the time !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59845/russell-martin-‘

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Ben Cabango, Nathan Wood, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Joel Piroe, Olivier Ntcham; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Bristol City: Max O'Leary, Jay Dasilva, Alex Scott, Harry Cornick, Andy King, Cameron Pring, Mark Sykes, George Tanner, Sam Bell, Zak Vyner (captain), Omar Taylor-Clarke.

Substitutes: Nikita Haikin, Kane Wilson, Anis Mehmeti, Andreas Weimann, Nahki Wells, Duncan Idehen, Callum Wood.

More will follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 11:18 - Mar 17 with 4035 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59845/russell-martin-‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 18:52 - Mar 17 with 3921 viewsAguycalledJack

How many tickets have Bristol sold?
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:16 - Mar 17 with 3901 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 18:52 - Mar 17 by AguycalledJack

How many tickets have Bristol sold?

Been to,do they def haven’t sold out by quite a way.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:29 - Mar 17 with 3891 viewsQJumpingJack

And I wonder how many we have sold / how many season ticket holders turn up....

Hopefully Winter can address the on and off the field issues in his digital programme notes tomorrow evening. He has to unite the club and the split fan base.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:56 - Mar 17 with 3862 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:29 - Mar 17 by QJumpingJack

Hopefully Winter can address the on and off the field issues in his digital programme notes tomorrow evening. He has to unite the club and the split fan base.

Re season ticket holders not turning up. IMO one of the reasons the match day numbers are far less than announced is the lack of demand for tickets when a season ticket holder can't attend. When I was unable to attend previously my tickets were in high demand, now nobody wants them.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:50 - Mar 17 with 3843 viewsAguycalledJack

I think they are included in the crowd numbers whether or not the ticket is swiped at the turnstile.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:11 - Mar 17 with 3822 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:56 - Mar 17 by Whiterockin

Re season ticket holders not turning up. IMO one of the reasons the match day numbers are far less than announced is the lack of demand for tickets when a season ticket holder can't attend. When I was unable to attend previously my tickets were in high demand, now nobody wants them.

I had two tickets going for free (not mine) sadly, I struggled to give them away.
I dread to think what attendances will be next season, I know so many that will not be renewing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:17 - Mar 17 with 3802 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:11 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

I had two tickets going for free (not mine) sadly, I struggled to give them away.
I dread to think what attendances will be next season, I know so many that will not be renewing.

Fans will turn unto see their team play winning but boring football.All fans love winning.
I read one punter stating he enjoyed the Millwall game ,even though we lost…again.
It’s hard to process that
We play boring beyond but we don’t win

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 22:04 - Mar 17 with 3771 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 20:50 - Mar 17 by AguycalledJack

I think they are included in the crowd numbers whether or not the ticket is swiped at the turnstile.

This is true but I'm pointing out the demand is not there, even if the tickets are free.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 07:32 - Mar 18 with 3640 viewsangryjack

It's got to the stage that I want us to lose,because I want Martin gone,never ever felt like this in sll years supporting us,we going backwards as a club from top to bottom..but the amount people I rank too thats not going or renewing because of Martin is unbelievable, he's ruining us .
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 09:24 - Mar 18 with 3587 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 07:32 - Mar 18 by angryjack

It's got to the stage that I want us to lose,because I want Martin gone,never ever felt like this in sll years supporting us,we going backwards as a club from top to bottom..but the amount people I rank too thats not going or renewing because of Martin is unbelievable, he's ruining us .

He survived so many defeats and is still here (for various reasons) I don't think that matters anymore , but we do need to win to ensure our status in the C/ship

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 10:09 - Mar 18 with 3548 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 21:11 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

As I have mentioned many times before … if people aren’t renewing the cheapest (or thereabouts) STs (cheaper than National League sides) … good. We need real fans of Swansea City. I'd rather be part of a true following of a few thousand than a full stadium of moaners.
But we have only really had good crowds during and as a result of our PL experience. Fair weather fans.
Even in our promotion year when our football was amazing our average attendance was only 15,500.
But I also think some posters and so called fans will only be happy is we are struggling in League 2 with crowds of a few thousand because then they can moan even more.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 11:07 - Mar 18 with 3494 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 10:09 - Mar 18 by Badlands

As I have mentioned many times before … if people aren’t renewing the cheapest (or thereabouts) STs (cheaper than National League sides) … good. We need real fans of Swansea City. I'd rather be part of a true following of a few thousand than a full stadium of moaners.
But we have only really had good crowds during and as a result of our PL experience. Fair weather fans.
Even in our promotion year when our football was amazing our average attendance was only 15,500.
But I also think some posters and so called fans will only be happy is we are struggling in League 2 with crowds of a few thousand because then they can moan even more.

Without the paying public there will be little money to keep the club ticking over.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 12:00 - Mar 18 with 3461 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 10:09 - Mar 18 by Badlands

So you are quite happy for the club to lose about 10,000 tickets worth £5million a year because it will show who the "real fans" are.
That is 5 decent players the club won't be able to afford because the dire football is driving the fans away.
OK.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 15:13 - Mar 18 with 3329 viewsFlashberryjack

You think it's good that fans aren't renewing ? Jesus wept

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 3258 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 15:13 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

I know. It's an absurdly silly post. He is basically saying it's good that we are crap so the "bad" fans will stay away.

There are words I would like to use but they'd get me banned.

Anybody who doesn't like hearing the truth about where we are as a club, suck it up buttercups, go find a safe space away from the nasty words.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 3218 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 15:13 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

He s a proper fan ,see,no doubt done the hard miles !
Village mentality

Swansea doesn’t need that type of fan.

Bad for us today is Huddersfield winning at Millwall.
No chance of relegation myarris

Winning tomorrow is a must

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 18:29 - Mar 18 with 3177 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 19:29 - Mar 17 by QJumpingJack

Winter is only interested in his pay check so do not expect to much from that guy.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 11:35 - Mar 19 with 2810 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Ben Cabango, Nathan Wood, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Joel Piroe, Olivier Ntcham; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Bristol City: Max O'Leary, Jay Dasilva, Alex Scott, Harry Cornick, Andy King, Cameron Pring, Mark Sykes, George Tanner, Sam Bell, Zak Vyner (captain), Omar Taylor-Clarke.

Substitutes: Nikita Haikin, Kane Wilson, Anis Mehmeti, Andreas Weimann, Nahki Wells, Duncan Idehen, Callum Wood.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 11:46 - Mar 19 with 2792 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 11:35 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

Game not on tele then is it ?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 12:07 - Mar 19 with 2731 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 11:46 - Mar 19 by max936

Game not on tele then is it ?

Nope.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 12:46 - Mar 19 with 2585 viewsWitneyjack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 12:07 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

Nope.

Can't make it today so watching online, but I really like Walsh. Very busy, skilful, head always up looking forward. If he can stay injury free, he can become a great player for us.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 12:57 - Mar 19 with 2526 viewsmax936

Its like watching paint dry, am I right in thinking that we're the home side? dear me this is turgid stuff and some.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 13:06 - Mar 19 with 2490 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 12:57 - Mar 19 by max936

Its like watching paint dry, am I right in thinking that we're the home side? dear me this is turgid stuff and some.

Shut up you fool

Great move and goal, bit of luck but I'll take that allday.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 13:07]

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 on 13:08 - Mar 19 with 2477 viewstheloneranger

Well made goal, great finish by Cullen.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024