Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations 15:09 - Dec 3 with 9165 viewsNotLoyal

The title is currently held by Builth.

As the master of ceremonies and official Boxing Day clown finder I declare the nominations open.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 16:22 - Dec 3 with 3347 viewsonehunglow

Catullus
Lohengrin
Trample
Killykenny
Luther 27
Controversial
STID

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:05 - Dec 3 with 3319 viewsKilkennyjack

OHL because he is simply box office.
Loh is another top poster obviously.
John also makes us think.

Jasper is missed on Swans inside info.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:42 - Dec 3 with 3289 viewsonehunglow

Good posters aren’t or shouldn’t be nodding digs who seek to post positive,as it’s called,or to be popular
I post what I feel.
It’s why I rate Killy as he does the same even though much what he posts doesn’t agree with me .

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 20:19 - Dec 3 with 3255 viewsmax936

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 16:22 - Dec 3 by onehunglow

Catullus
Lohengrin
Trample
Killykenny
Luther 27
Controversial
STID

Where's my mention, I thought we were friends

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 20:25 - Dec 3 with 3236 viewsonehunglow

It’s not a chum thing ,voting for POTY.

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 23:05 - Dec 3 with 3194 viewsCatullus

Same as last year for me, please don't bother nominating or voting for me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 09:48 - Dec 4 with 3102 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 20:19 - Dec 3 by max936

Where's my mention, I thought we were friends

Max 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:03 - Dec 4 with 3085 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 23:05 - Dec 3 by Catullus

Same as last year for me, please don't bother nominating or voting for me.

Don't worry I won't 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 12:05 - Dec 4 with 3049 viewsmax936

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 09:48 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

Max 👍

Thank you Mr Haynes, you're a very nice man

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 13:46 - Dec 4 with 2995 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 12:05 - Dec 4 by max936

Thank you Mr Haynes, you're a very nice man

I am.
Make a few yourself 😂

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 16:44 - Dec 4 with 2906 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:03 - Dec 4 by Fireboy2

Don't worry I won't 😉

Excellent, the gratuity is in the post.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:06 - Dec 4 with 2849 viewsbuilthjack

Good luck to all entrants. May the best man/woman/other win.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:09 - Dec 4 with 2844 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:06 - Dec 4 by builthjack

Good luck to all entrants. May the best man/woman/other win.

Ahhh he's still alive.

I bet feel like you are pickled 🤪🤪🤪🍻🍻🍻
Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:15 - Dec 4 with 2832 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:09 - Dec 4 by Fireboy2

Ahhh he's still alive.

I bet feel like you are pickled 🤪🤪🤪🍻🍻🍻

I am in sunny Tenerife, having a beer, before my shower, then fillet steak with lobster. Proper surf and turf.
It was my prize from Swansea Independant for taking someone to the cleaners in the poster of the yearvthingy last year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:37 - Dec 4 with 2808 viewsLuther27

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 16:22 - Dec 3 by onehunglow

Catullus
Lohengrin
Trample
Killykenny
Luther 27
Controversial
STID

Crikey…I’m only a novice amongst giants here.
I think you’ll be on the list Low as you do initiate discussion. That being an understatement I know…but you know what I mean

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:47 - Dec 4 with 2788 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:15 - Dec 4 by builthjack

I am in sunny Tenerife, having a beer, before my shower, then fillet steak with lobster. Proper surf and turf.
It was my prize from Swansea Independant for taking someone to the cleaners in the poster of the yearvthingy last year.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 00:07 - Dec 5 with 2683 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:15 - Dec 4 by builthjack

Enjoy your prize.
A worthy recipient

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 07:21 - Dec 5 with 2641 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 00:07 - Dec 5 by STID2017

Enjoy your prize.
A worthy recipient

Thank you G.
As I understand it you have to be a real person who is capable of meeting others, not one who hides behind a keyboard, to win it.
OHL could be in the frame.
Some won't.

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 08:59 - Dec 5 with 2591 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 18:37 - Dec 4 by Luther27

Crikey…I’m only a novice amongst giants here.
I think you’ll be on the list Low as you do initiate discussion. That being an understatement I know…but you know what I mean

It’s God s work I do. The living Christ

It’s not easy but it has to be done.

A minority of one is often right

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:30 - Dec 5 with 2551 viewsDr_Parnassus

I have been proud to carry the real title for the last 12 months.

I shall relinquish the title this year to the next incumbent, I can only hope they are as worthy a winner as yours truly has been.

Hopefully this year there will be a tighter scrutiny on the voting so the real winner can align with the poll winner.

Good luck all.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:41 - Dec 5 with 2554 viewsKeithHaynes

So WHO are your nominations !

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:42 - Dec 5 with 2542 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:41 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

Mart66 is a great new poster

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:59 - Dec 5 with 2527 viewsKeithHaynes

Does the fact you are in the canaries bode well for this weekends game ?

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 11:14 - Dec 5 with 2512 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:59 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

Does the fact you are in the canaries bode well for this weekends game ?

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 15:27 - Dec 5 with 2433 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Poster of the year Nominations on 10:41 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

Swaneeriver gets my vote.
Not always posting but definitely there in the background when needed to contribute

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024