Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow 19:14 - Feb 8 with 25124 views100notout

just seen this on twitter - I wish they'd publicise it more and sooner I'm sure that people will want to watch but might not know.

Spread the word.

May be a coincidence but just had an email confirming ifollow available - good move but should have been sent 12/24 hours earlier
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:32]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 08:17 - Feb 10 with 1731 viewsSandyDrum

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 06:29 - Feb 10 by foreverhopefulDale

For anyone who had the food down at FGR, what was it like? Was it tasty and good value?

Not bad to be honest. I had a vegan burger which was a bit undercooked and mushy but I've had much worse at a football ground.

The chips and curry sauce were decent though!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 08:53 - Feb 10 with 1655 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 08:17 - Feb 10 by SandyDrum

Not bad to be honest. I had a vegan burger which was a bit undercooked and mushy but I've had much worse at a football ground.

The chips and curry sauce were decent though!

Thanks for that. The quality of food and toilet facilities are shocking quite often at football grounds. How much did you pay for that?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 09:01 - Feb 10 with 1629 views1907

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:29 - Feb 9 by D_Dale

https://www.skysports.com/football/forest-green-rovers-vs-rochdale/448804

Had Dale taken a point, this thread would have been full of praise for the team that matched a top-of-the-table side. But the disappointment of getting nothing perhaps makes for some angry responses that are too critical. There are plenty of points to play for yet!

I would argue that most responses in this thread have been measured and very valid.

I resigned myself back in November that we just had to get through to January to re-shape the squad & then results would pick up.

Ultimately it'll be mid February next week & we've won one league game since 30th October. The new lads have had a few weeks together now & 3 games resulting in 3 poor results.

The present formation is massively hindering the two new strikers & I would imagine beginning to suck the confidence which had brought them such success elsewhere, but granted Ball looks like he could be a real find off very limited viewing.

As I said in my earlier post, I fully understand the difficulties the club have faced which have contributed massively to this woeful form.

However the same could be said for Oldham, 7 points from 9 for Sheridan now with one of the worst squads I've ever seen in this division.

Scunthorpe have managed to get a few interesting characters in & managed to get a win on Tuesday night.

We are 5 points off the relegation zone now, with teams below us on the up - whilst we continue to make basic errors on a weekly basis.

I think we all would have been happy with a point on Tuesday - however there was still criticism to be had with the ridiculous we way we threw away our lead, within a minute of Downing leaving the field.

I'm at the point where excuses are wearing thing, results need to start coming starting Saturday.

Edit - Walsall now have sacked their manager
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 10:12]
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 11:32 - Feb 10 with 1419 viewspioneer

Maybe the time has come for a ‘fit and proper kit’ test. That FGR kit is truly awful.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 12:03 - Feb 10 with 1366 viewsD_Alien

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 09:01 - Feb 10 by 1907

I would argue that most responses in this thread have been measured and very valid.

I resigned myself back in November that we just had to get through to January to re-shape the squad & then results would pick up.

Ultimately it'll be mid February next week & we've won one league game since 30th October. The new lads have had a few weeks together now & 3 games resulting in 3 poor results.

The present formation is massively hindering the two new strikers & I would imagine beginning to suck the confidence which had brought them such success elsewhere, but granted Ball looks like he could be a real find off very limited viewing.

As I said in my earlier post, I fully understand the difficulties the club have faced which have contributed massively to this woeful form.

However the same could be said for Oldham, 7 points from 9 for Sheridan now with one of the worst squads I've ever seen in this division.

Scunthorpe have managed to get a few interesting characters in & managed to get a win on Tuesday night.

We are 5 points off the relegation zone now, with teams below us on the up - whilst we continue to make basic errors on a weekly basis.

I think we all would have been happy with a point on Tuesday - however there was still criticism to be had with the ridiculous we way we threw away our lead, within a minute of Downing leaving the field.

I'm at the point where excuses are wearing thing, results need to start coming starting Saturday.

Edit - Walsall now have sacked their manager
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 10:12]

"I would argue that most responses in this thread have been measured and very valid."

"However the same could be said for Oldham, 7 points from 9 for Sheridan now with one of the worst squads I've ever seen in this division."

I'm afraid you've just contradicted yourself. How much have you seen Oldham play this season, as a basis for that judgement? And how many squads of teams are you comparing them with?

As for Dale, we've had our progress post-transfer window hampered by the postponement and bringing both new strikers up to match fitness, as you well know. The formation, once both are fit, will be no hindrance to them playing together

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024