Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Field 09:43 - Jan 26 with 1432 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I thought Sam Field had a very effective game again last night. He’s very good at what he does and covers a lot of ground seemingly effortlessly. At times he almost became a fourth center back. However with him playing a more deeper role than Dozzell or Amos it obviously makes us more solid but less creative and threatening at the other end of the pitch. We’ve barely created anything at all in the last couple of games. Maybe Field is more suited to playing in away games, against teams like Fulham and coming on as a sub when we need to hold onto a lead than starting games.
I prefer Warburtons more aggressive tactics than his tendency toward being a bit more conservative ( no jokes please) which was on show in our first game against West Brom.
Sam Field on 09:50 - Jan 26 with 1384 viewsRBlock

I thought Field was excellent again yesterday, constantly putting in tackles, blocks, screening the backline, and I thought it made it difficult for them to play through us. On top of that he passed the ball very well; there were a couple of switches out to the fullback, one to Moses in particular, that were sublime. Field massively improves are team, and should be one of the first names on the team sheet for me, home or away.
Sam Field on 09:55 - Jan 26 with 1352 viewsTheChef

Absolute beast in the middle of the park.

One of the first names on the team sheet for me, currently.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sam Field on 09:59 - Jan 26 with 1323 viewsParkRoyalR

Didn't realise he was so quick, ran a 30 yard sprint at one point, has proper decent pace which was previously missing in this key part of the pitch.
Sam Field on 11:19 - Jan 26 with 1213 viewsAntti_Heinola

Good thread. Thought he was excellent. I'm a big fan of Dom Ball, but he's a huge upgrade if he can stay fit. Really, really canny signing.

Bare bones.

Sam Field on 11:20 - Jan 26 with 1200 viewsLogman

Field was very accomplished. Not only positionally correct at all times, but pretty effective when he was there. Field and SJ is our best CM pairing.
Sam Field on 12:16 - Jan 26 with 1050 viewsrobith

his "wing span" so to speak with his legs is just devastating tackling wise. Several times you saw Swansea players shield the ball in a way most players wouldn't be able to touch, but that extra reach he has nudges it away from them. Huge asset
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024