Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market 13:41 - Feb 4 with 3111 viewsNotLoyal

Made a whole lot of cash with his dealings and authorising transfers. From around 2007 via agents or his own volition he certainly made many positive moves. Without concentrating on his numerous bad moves it is without doubt the reason why the yanks kept him in situ. Jenkins huge profits selling on players most certainly turned their heads as well and is the main reason why they bought in to the club.
Ashley Williams most certainly started the golden times and Bodde as well.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 07:58 - Feb 7 with 547 viewsmagicdaps10

Also you will find that a 9m fee was agreed with Liverpool before the 2016 Euros but because we had to sell first, there was a gamble at the club on his performances at the Euros....... The rest as they say was history.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 19:00 - Feb 7 with 460 viewsjasper_T

Adam King who we spent more than half a million on has just been sent on loan to Queen's Park as he can't get minutes at Dundee United.
Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 19:12 - Feb 7 with 455 viewsswan65split

Finally .......if he was so successful ......why the feck are in the poo poo?
Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 20:34 - Feb 7 with 425 viewsJacket

Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 19:11 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

The rule of thumb hasn't changed on here, it is as follows:

Player A signs and turns out to be an excellent signing = Definitely the manager that is flavour of the month signing.

Player B signs and turns out to be a right old Clucas = Definitely Jenkins signing.

F*cking headers, the lot of you.

Ball-ox to this. From what I understand, manager control over signings was reduced after Laudrup left and came to a stop after Monk. This remained the case until Potter's appointment, with the exception of Sanches who was clearly a Clement signing.

We can't know for sure who was responsible for signings before Guidolin came, but what is beyond any doubt is that Huge was responsible for the clusterfack of our last PL season. Baston, Bony mk II, Clucarse, Ayew mk II. That was all on him. Even if we give him all the credit for signing Michu and Leon his sheer incompetence, his sheer idiocy in our last PL season is what got us relegated and took our demise to the next level.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 20:40]
Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 20:43 - Feb 7 with 413 viewsNeath_Jack

Huw Jenkins successes in the transfer market on 20:34 - Feb 7 by Jacket

Ball-ox to this. From what I understand, manager control over signings was reduced after Laudrup left and came to a stop after Monk. This remained the case until Potter's appointment, with the exception of Sanches who was clearly a Clement signing.

We can't know for sure who was responsible for signings before Guidolin came, but what is beyond any doubt is that Huge was responsible for the clusterfack of our last PL season. Baston, Bony mk II, Clucarse, Ayew mk II. That was all on him. Even if we give him all the credit for signing Michu and Leon his sheer incompetence, his sheer idiocy in our last PL season is what got us relegated and took our demise to the next level.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 20:40]

You have no better idea of who signed who, than my 2 year old grandson does.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024