Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas 17:01 - Dec 22 with 1526 viewsdickythorpe

Don't think many of us don't realise the sacrifices you make.
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 17:41 - Dec 22 with 1484 viewswestwalesed

Great post, and thankyou 👍

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 17:44 - Dec 22 with 1480 viewsCountyJim

In Christmas day and boxing day its NHS so 24/365

28 years working in steelworks only had 5 Christmas off the heavy end runs as normal
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 18:28 - Dec 22 with 1433 viewscontroversial_jack

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 17:44 - Dec 22 by CountyJim

In Christmas day and boxing day its NHS so 24/365

28 years working in steelworks only had 5 Christmas off the heavy end runs as normal

It's not just the NHS and the rescue services that work over xmas it's many industrial and service employees that do too.
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 18:36 - Dec 22 with 1424 viewsCountyJim

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 18:28 - Dec 22 by controversial_jack

It's not just the NHS and the rescue services that work over xmas it's many industrial and service employees that do too.

That's why I mentioned the steelworks

I had to do three double back shifts(10-6 nights then come in 2-10 same day)three years running horrible if you have children
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 19:41 - Dec 22 with 1381 viewscontroversial_jack

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 18:36 - Dec 22 by CountyJim

I had to do three double back shifts(10-6 nights then come in 2-10 same day)three years running horrible if you have children

I did enough of it during my many years in the oil industry so I can sympathise. You miss a lot of family events when you work shifts
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 22:46 - Dec 22 with 1312 viewsmajorraglan

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 18:36 - Dec 22 by CountyJim

My first Christmas as a father, got rota’d to work nights Christmas Eve and afternoons Christmas Day, not the best ever start to family life! Er indoors not happy.

As a singleton I was happy to work Christmas Day so that the married guys with kids could have the day off, I’d then have Boxing Day off to watch the football or rugby and go out.

I am working Christmas Day again this article, while I can’t say I am ecstatic about it, my kids are grown up and me working means my mate who has 2 little fellas who still believe gets to have the day off. There’s no doubt you do miss out on a lot of family lfe
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 09:51 - Dec 23 with 1240 views1983

You're welcome

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 12:54 - Dec 23 with 1195 views3swan

Agree

Also a thumb up to all the volunteers who will be giving up their time to help feed, clothe and shelter some of the needy and lonely this Christmas

Login to get fewer ads

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 14:15 - Dec 23 with 1159 viewsFireboy2

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 12:54 - Dec 23 by 3swan

Agree

Also a thumb up to all the volunteers who will be giving up their time to help feed, clothe and shelter some of the needy and lonely this Christmas

Totally agree, i have worked xmas days over the years but i knew this before i started my job and these people deserve far more plaudits, they are truly heroic.
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 16:04 - Dec 23 with 1117 viewsVincent_Vega

Big thank you to all keeping us safe, moving, fed, cared for over the Christmas period, sacrificing your family life.

I salute you.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 08:41 - Dec 24 with 878 viewsBest_loser

Do traffic wardens work over Christmas

Asking for a friend
A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 09:00 - Dec 24 with 873 viewss1ackjack

Let's not forget Santa, though he does get the rest of the year off.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

A big thank you to all those working over Xmas on 09:13 - Dec 24 with 844 viewsladyjack

I would guess I have had about 5 xmas days off in about 30 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024