Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Areas of Swansea that hold a special 20:08 - Jan 27 with 9957 viewscentrestandswan

place in your hearts (not football related).

Uplands where I met my wife, Mumbles where my mother used to live and good old Morriston where I worked for over ten years especially Slate Street where you could park your car all day and not have to pay 😁

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 22:28 - Jan 28 with 1122 viewsjack2jack

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 22:20 - Jan 28 by zedlep

Not from Glais but played for them back in the 80s, so did my brother and many years before, so did my Grandfather. You from there?

Yeah Zep, moved from there in 1991.
Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 22:54 - Jan 28 with 1099 viewsbonymine

Sandfields ; Born & bred, both my Mam and Dad born & bred here too. ‘Never forget your roots’.
The Paxton, Clarence, Robin Hood & Gari in the 1980s/90s/00s were my regular haunts....unforgettable days !!!

Dunvant/Killay ; Moved here as a young boy went to Dunvant Junior School and Olchfa

Gowerton ; Bought my 1st/2nd & 3rd houses here and lived here until my Divorce in 2015 !!

Greenways Oxwich ; Me & a mate used to park up & sleep in our cars down there, gatecrash the parties, get a decent sh@g then have a freshen up & go to work the next day 😂

Harper’s Swansea ; What can you say it all happened there in the 1980/90s !!

Sloanes ; Ditto the above but a few too many ‘posers’ down there

Gower’s beaches ; On our doorstep and undervalued overall but some great BBQs & beach parties over the years.

Mumbles Pier ; Always hated looking through those wooden slats at the sea below spooked me out as a kid !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 23:02 - Jan 28 with 1088 viewsLohengrin

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 22:54 - Jan 28 by bonymine

Sandfields ; Born & bred, both my Mam and Dad born & bred here too. ‘Never forget your roots’.
The Paxton, Clarence, Robin Hood & Gari in the 1980s/90s/00s were my regular haunts....unforgettable days !!!

Dunvant/Killay ; Moved here as a young boy went to Dunvant Junior School and Olchfa

Gowerton ; Bought my 1st/2nd & 3rd houses here and lived here until my Divorce in 2015 !!

Greenways Oxwich ; Me & a mate used to park up & sleep in our cars down there, gatecrash the parties, get a decent sh@g then have a freshen up & go to work the next day 😂

Harper’s Swansea ; What can you say it all happened there in the 1980/90s !!

Sloanes ; Ditto the above but a few too many ‘posers’ down there

Gower’s beaches ; On our doorstep and undervalued overall but some great BBQs & beach parties over the years.

Mumbles Pier ; Always hated looking through those wooden slats at the sea below spooked me out as a kid !!

Greenways! Happy, happy memories!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 23:07 - Jan 28 with 1083 viewsbonymine

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 23:02 - Jan 28 by Lohengrin

Greenways! Happy, happy memories!

Some great, lively, happy yet ‘mad’ days down there Loh back in the day ...... I trust you enjoyed similar experiences around that era ? 👍😂 ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 07:36 - Jan 29 with 997 viewszedlep

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 22:28 - Jan 28 by jack2jack

Yeah Zep, moved from there in 1991.

Played in the youth team under the great Mr Mike Slee that won everything (League, Brewers Cup, Sevens and Presidents Cup.) Though I didn’t play in the Sevens side as I was a plodding donkey from the second row.😬 That would put me there around ‘83-‘85 I think. Then played a little for the seniors before going to college. Happy days.

Zedzdead

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 08:43 - Jan 29 with 971 viewsbuilthjack

Areas of Swansea that hold a special on 21:07 - Jan 28 by canhecatchit

Wouldn't see much from here now all the trees have grown so tall lol

Chop them down and get a woodburner fitted

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024