Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool "fans" are scum. 19:22 - Apr 4 with 12788 viewsjackjackjackjack

Always have been, always will be.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Liverpool on 20:45 - Apr 4 with 3635 viewsbyron

Liverpool on 20:01 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

Probably the ones who bought 100s of tickets to help you fill your allocation at your cup final ?

Didn’t even go on general like I posted the other day. There are more Liverpool fans in South Wales than jacks

Benny

Liverpool on 20:47 - Apr 4 with 3622 viewssainthelens

Liverpool on 20:45 - Apr 4 by byron

Didn’t even go on general like I posted the other day. There are more Liverpool fans in South Wales than jacks

Yeah, so what if there are, who gives a fck. All about achievement, you've 7 years in the PL to get even close to us.
Liverpool on 20:48 - Apr 4 with 3619 viewstaffpunk

Liverpool on 20:45 - Apr 4 by byron

More Liverpool 'fans' in South Wales than Jacks and Cardiff combined I'd have thought.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Liverpool on 20:50 - Apr 4 with 3603 viewsbyron

Liverpool on 20:48 - Apr 4 by taffpunk

More Liverpool 'fans' in South Wales than Jacks and Cardiff combined I'd have thought.

Makes one feel sick, Newport in particular and Pembrokeshire are bad for it.

Benny

Liverpool on 20:56 - Apr 4 with 3559 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Liverpool on 20:50 - Apr 4 by byron

Makes one feel sick, Newport in particular and Pembrokeshire are bad for it.

Judging by that first half it seems to have worked

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool on 21:27 - Apr 4 with 3480 viewsmajorraglan

Liverpool on 20:43 - Apr 4 by taffpunk

Yes, by far the 2 most popular football teams in South Wales.
Edit-Leeds also up there among the over 50's.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 20:46]

Agree with this, I have loads of mates in their 40s and 50s who are Leeds fans.

When my kids were younger and in junior school, one was a Liverpool fan because his mates supported them and the other a Man U fan for the same reason. They didn’t know a great deal about either team but they wanted to be like their mates. It took me ages of telling them support your local team, sprinkled in with visits to the Liberty to get them interested in the Swans. They no longer have any interest in the Liverpool and Man U thankfully. We don’t have seasons at the Liberty, but they enjoy going when they can and visiting the shop!

I am sure lots would disagree, but if they weren’t Swansea I would rather they supported Cardiff than Man U or Liverpool, I cannot stand the glory hunters.

Stands by for a slagging off!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 21:39]
Liverpool on 21:31 - Apr 4 with 3464 viewspencoedjack

Liverpool on 21:27 - Apr 4 by majorraglan

Agree with this, I have loads of mates in their 40s and 50s who are Leeds fans.

When my kids were younger and in junior school, one was a Liverpool fan because his mates supported them and the other a Man U fan for the same reason. They didn’t know a great deal about either team but they wanted to be like their mates. It took me ages of telling them support your local team, sprinkled in with visits to the Liberty to get them interested in the Swans. They no longer have any interest in the Liverpool and Man U thankfully. We don’t have seasons at the Liberty, but they enjoy going when they can and visiting the shop!

I am sure lots would disagree, but if they weren’t Swansea I would rather they supported Cardiff than Man U or Liverpool, I cannot stand the glory hunters.

Stands by for a slagging off!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 21:39]

I agree totally ..... much rather see a Bassey top than Manc or Scouse in South Wales

Unless they end up tedious t wat on a Swansea City forum everyday
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 22:16]
Liverpool on 21:54 - Apr 4 with 3397 viewsFireboy2

Liverpool on 21:31 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

I agree totally ..... much rather see a Bassey top than Manc or Scouse in South Wales

Unless they end up tedious t wat on a Swansea City forum everyday
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 22:16]

Agreed

I remember growing up in the 70s and 80s with loads of fvcking plastic liverpool and yernited w@nkers

I couldnt understand why when there waa a team that played only 10 mins away

Yeah they were sh!te but they were our team though

Back on topic

Liverpool fans are normally a good natured bunch but have let themselves down big style

And you cant tell me that the attack didnt affect the citeh players
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 22:53 - Apr 4 with 3296 viewsdobjack2

If a Russian team had done that at home to Man City there would be a media frenzy to either throw them out of the competition or to have the result chalked off and a 0-3 win awarded to the away side.

If Liverpool get through home leg should be played behind closed doors and no tickets for the away leg.
Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 23:31 - Apr 4 with 3255 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 19:53 - Apr 4 by Dippy

Wouldn't surprise me if the Liverpool hierarchy told them to do it.. to unsettle Man City

The result should be scrapped and the game replayed behind closed doors

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 07:07 - Apr 5 with 3114 viewsglobus10

Agree, loads of my mates are Liverpool fans. Most South Walians have two teams although in this premier world, a lot deny it. The difference I have found in last 7/8 years is that most Man U, Leeds fan etc, down here say they still look out for their results but are Swans fans first. All the plastic scousers on the other hand, still support Liverpool even against us. Hate them!!!
PS having worked in turkesville for 12 years there are loads of them down there, and a lot also lean towards the scummers!!! Mad !
Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 07:47 - Apr 5 with 3082 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 07:07 - Apr 5 by globus10

Agree, loads of my mates are Liverpool fans. Most South Walians have two teams although in this premier world, a lot deny it. The difference I have found in last 7/8 years is that most Man U, Leeds fan etc, down here say they still look out for their results but are Swans fans first. All the plastic scousers on the other hand, still support Liverpool even against us. Hate them!!!
PS having worked in turkesville for 12 years there are loads of them down there, and a lot also lean towards the scummers!!! Mad !

Most have never ever been to Anfield, Old Trafford, or Elland Road. Fact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 07:53 - Apr 5 with 3073 viewsFireboy2

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 07:47 - Apr 5 by builthjack

Most have never ever been to Anfield, Old Trafford, or Elland Road. Fact.

Very true builthy

And thats what i like to remind the sad pr!cks
Liverpool on 08:14 - Apr 5 with 3055 viewsswanforthemoney

Liverpool on 19:52 - Apr 4 by Garyjack

Stated on BBC that the bus is undriveable and they need a replacement to take them home.

City should have parked it in front of their goal

I stand in the North Stand

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 08:15 - Apr 5 with 3054 viewsdobjack2

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 07:07 - Apr 5 by globus10

As a youngster everyone had a tv team - that you supported in school and watched on match of the day or the big match. For some it was the only team they supported for others the tv team was in addition to supporting the swans.
Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 08:44 - Apr 5 with 3012 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Liverpool fans were very sporting and knowledgeable back in 60s and 70s but lost that many years ago. Think back to Heysel.
Their moronic booing of every Man City player last night was boorish in the least. Then to compound it by attacking the Man City coach shows a total lack of respect.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liverpool on 08:57 - Apr 5 with 3002 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Liverpool on 20:48 - Apr 4 by taffpunk

I would have thought fans were people who watched their team. Given that Swansea and Cardiff have a combined attendance of 40,000 I hardly think 40,000 Liverpool fans from South Wales travel to Anfield every week. I hardly ever see any people in Liverpool shirts these days

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liverpool on 09:07 - Apr 5 with 2986 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Liverpool on 08:57 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

I would have thought fans were people who watched their team. Given that Swansea and Cardiff have a combined attendance of 40,000 I hardly think 40,000 Liverpool fans from South Wales travel to Anfield every week. I hardly ever see any people in Liverpool shirts these days

Good point.

Supporters actually get off their arses and support their team. Others pick a famous name and follow their results from afar, never actually supporting the team. They are followers who want the reflected glory, nothing more.

I have a bit more time for those that actually travel to Anfield or Old Trafford every other weekend. At least they are supporters.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Liverpool on 10:50 - Apr 5 with 2927 viewsLoyal

Liverpool on 19:55 - Apr 4 by byron

You must be having a laugh, half of West Wales inc Swansea follow the pool ffs. It’s obscene

The sad thing for you isn't Liverpool fans its Swansea fans all over east Wales and increasing day by day. And the real pain for you is they are young and will be around for years spreading the word unlike your balding, fat aged fantasists That hurts mucka, nought else.

That's reality.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 10:56 - Apr 5 with 2920 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 08:44 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

Liverpool fans were very sporting and knowledgeable back in 60s and 70s but lost that many years ago. Think back to Heysel.
Their moronic booing of every Man City player last night was boorish in the least. Then to compound it by attacking the Man City coach shows a total lack of respect.

Booing opposition players in a massive game, how very bad of them.

We would never, ever do such a thing would we...

F*ck sake, i hate the modern day football fan.

Let's all take flower petals to our next crunch game, and throw them onto the pitch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Liverpool on 17:54 - Apr 5 with 2758 viewstaffpunk

Liverpool on 08:57 - Apr 5 by felixstowe_jack

That's why I put 'fans' like that-joking/pretend ones. When I stay in Llanrhidian, and pop to Rhosili Bay etc, I see far more Liverpool/Man Utd shirts than any other side, very sad...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 2736 viewsKennedy

Here is a video from inside the coach. Apart from a few idiots throwing things like cans and bottles don't see a massive issue with it.

And it totally rattled the City players as looks like they stayed on the bus after the first half showing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43651014

Just call me JFK

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 18:12 - Apr 5 with 2722 viewsbuilthjack

I went to West Brom back in the 80s with a friend who was a Liverpool fan ( he was from there, and moved to mid Wales) to see them play. We were in the Liverpool end. The dirty bustards were piShiny all over the terrace and then a few started shitting. Filthy cnts they were. Not all, but quite a few.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool "fans" are scum. on 21:55 - Apr 5 with 2627 viewsCooperman

Not one single hubcap was stolen from the Man City bus.

There really is nothing to see here.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool on 12:44 - Apr 6 with 2488 viewsSwanjaxs

Oops ferdy 😁
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 12:51]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024