Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread 19:37 - Feb 8 with 34382 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 4391 viewsLord_Bony

So where are we in this weeks Top 20?

I know we re rising up the charts nicely.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 4349 viewsSmellyplumz

Massive win, climbing up the table now

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:59 - Feb 10 with 4309 viewsjasper_T

Dyche's boys needed to eat a few more worms before kickoff. They were shocking.

Almost as bad as the refereeing.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:59 - Feb 10 with 4319 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:57 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

15th when I looked just now

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:59 - Feb 10 with 4309 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:57 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

15th ATM😀
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 4248 viewsLord_Bony

sound. all cooking nicely.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 4152 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:39 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

Itchy is currently unavailable for comment...

LOL!!!

"Footballer scores goal!" shocker.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:17 - Feb 10 with 3930 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:00 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

sound. all cooking nicely.

Quite literally according to Carlos...

"We put in Andre Ayew, Tammy Abraham, we had three attackers in the middle. We put all the meat in the barbecue, all the meat inside the grill, because we wish a lot to win the game. I am very happy because that created a big impact."

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 3822 viewscentrestandswan

Francesco's influence ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:38 - Feb 10 with 3689 viewsDr_Winston

Tough win against a beefy, well drilled albeit tactically limited Burnley team. I really wouldn't want to watch them every week.

We battled well even if we didn't hit the heights we have recently. Think we lacked a little bit of oomph in our play and slipped into some bad habits at times but overall we deserved the victory.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:47 - Feb 10 with 3568 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:38 - Feb 10 by Dr_Winston

Tough win against a beefy, well drilled albeit tactically limited Burnley team. I really wouldn't want to watch them every week.

We battled well even if we didn't hit the heights we have recently. Think we lacked a little bit of oomph in our play and slipped into some bad habits at times but overall we deserved the victory.

From a punters pov, I didn’t enjoy watching Burnley much. They must have bored Man City to death last week.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:51 - Feb 10 with 3528 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:47 - Feb 10 by airedale

From a punters pov, I didn’t enjoy watching Burnley much. They must have bored Man City to death last week.

Get it to the halfway line then knock it long to Vokes and feed off the scraps. Enough to scrape 40-45 points a season together but f*cking dull to watch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:51 - Feb 10 with 3518 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:38 - Feb 10 by Dr_Winston

I think Dyche got his tactics from watching Homer Simpson boxing...

Boring as f*ck but effective. Not today though

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:55 - Feb 10 with 3484 viewsairedale

Just looking at the table, big game next in a fortnight. Is it too early to say 6 pointer?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 17:57]
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:57 - Feb 10 with 3448 viewsItchySphincter

Sean Dyche has this whole schtick of howling and waving his arms every time one of his players a is tackled and the ref bought it today. Tactically limited is putting it kindly, they/he has very little to offer.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:58 - Feb 10 with 3447 viewsJackFish

We’ve now won more games (4) and earned more points (14) under Carvalhal than we had under Clement. Already. And we’ve scored almost as many goals.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:00 - Feb 10 with 3431 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:55 - Feb 10 by airedale

Just looking at the table, big game next in a fortnight. Is it too early to say 6 pointer?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 17:57]

Brighton you mean, in a fortnight? Cup game next week.

I don't think so. I think we'll get something from the game.

I shall be there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:02 - Feb 10 with 3413 viewsnyc_swans

center backs were outstanding today. burnley's plan (as it always is) was to lump in balls from the center circle, create knockdowns, and look to create chaos in the box. playing with 3 center backs minimized that threat. there were a couple shaky moments early, but especially over the last 30 minutes i thought the CBs won every ball you could reasonably hope for.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:03 - Feb 10 with 3397 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:00 - Feb 10 by union_jack

I shall be there.

I was thinking about this earlier. I'd love to survive and see Brighton go down purely based on them singing "you're going down with the Palace" at us earlier in the season. Tw@ts.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:04 - Feb 10 with 3382 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:00 - Feb 10 by union_jack

I shall be there.

Yep Brighton I meant UJ, saw a comment after about Sheffield United and altered the post accordingly.

Big game though, and would love to come away with something.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 18:08]
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:05 - Feb 10 with 3367 viewsAnotherJohn

Great result, even if we seemed to have slipped back into our old ways in the first half. I was sitting almost right behind Ki's shot - just what the doctor ordered!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:55 - Feb 10 with 3033 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 17:57 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

Sean Dyche has this whole schtick of howling and waving his arms every time one of his players a is tackled and the ref bought it today. Tactically limited is putting it kindly, they/he has very little to offer.

He complained about a shoulder charge right in front of him that Alun Wyn Jones would have been proud of.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 19:05 - Feb 10 with 2984 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 18:55 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

He complained about a shoulder charge right in front of him that Alun Wyn Jones would have been proud of.

I don't like him. Overrated. Dishonest too.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 19:09 - Feb 10 with 2955 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done the lads. Completely chuffed.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 19:20 - Feb 10 with 2901 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:55 - Feb 10 by Nogginthenog

That is a mahoosive 3 points. The Jackal is in the hen house alright. Onward we go.Conkface you genius.

Never mind the hens let's hope the Jackal is up for devouring the owls and the seagulls. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024