Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend 08:51 - Sep 2 with 4950 viewsSwanseaman

Football pundit Andy Townsend has warned Swansea City returning striker Wilfried Bony is 'unrecognisable' from the goal machine that lit up the Liberty and is 'someone who looks like he can no longer move and get around the field'. "Bony looks like he can no longer move or get around the field.

“He was the sort of player when he was at Swansea first time and playing every week he had a pedigree and was among the goals.

"His numbers were good at Swansea.

"But when he went to Man City he started sitting it out, having to play sporadically.

"When he did play he literally looked like someone whose legs have gone completely and he shouldn’t have been in this sort of company.

“He’s not going to have to find a yard (of pace) but two or three if he’s going to get back among the goals.

“The Wilfried Bony I’ve watched at Man City and the Wilfried Bony I saw at Stoke, was unrecognisable to the one we all saw at Swansea."

“They need to play through him (Bony).

"He did exceptionally well when he was there last time and he got that great move to Man City, but we (Stoke) probably never played to his strengths and we felt we would have got more from him maybe when he came in.

“But it never worked out for him at our place. If Swansea can play to his strengths and get it up to him, then they might have half a chance."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/top-football-pundit-wa

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 18:57 - Sep 2 with 853 viewsPinky

Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 13:09 - Sep 2 by dameedna

Not sure how Bony would get Malaria. Malerone is a strong preventative which can be taken for the period of exposure. Up to 3 months is fine. It is expensive but hardly an issue with cost for players.

When you get level 1 malaria you know it. Level 2 and your admitted on a drip for a week.

Cant see how professional footballers can get it unless it is a throwback to earlier days.

It certainly stays in your blood and european tests do not focus on its detection. The whites of his eyes look clear to me.

Now he is here he will be motivated but if he does have malaria symptoms it hits hard for a few days then disappears. First signs are the floor feels like it is moving and then you feel tired with no expression in your face people will ask if you are unhappy. Suddenty next day you are fine at level 1.

It is very common and widely misunderstood or undetected in tests.

Maybe a bit like Bony. Hope he tears up trees for us.

I normally take Malarone because it has few if any side effects, but as you say, it is expensive. Doxycycline is as cheap as chips, but it makes you sensitive to sunlight and prone to sunburn. Not ideal in the tropics. Lariam (mefloquine) is really nasty stuff and messes with you mentally. It has made many people suicidal. I'd rather have malaria than take that.

I don't know why Bony wouldn't have taken Malarone given his profession and the value of his health and fitness to his employer. I'd want the club to ask him to take it when he's back home. Saying that, most of my friends and colleagues in Liberia don't bother to take anything. Those who live in-country generally don't. Most have had malaria numerous times. I don't particularly fancy it, so I still take the pills. Ebola was the really scary one for me, though, and I was only there for the end days of the crisis.
Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 19:27 - Sep 2 with 799 viewsDewi1jack

Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 14:01 - Sep 2 by union_jack

I was totally against signing him but I'll be 100% behind him now. If he can do what he did last time he was here I would have been proved totally wrong and I hope to be able to say that!

This.
Don't boo players at all, nor do I see any motivation for them by booing them.
I sort of accept the argument "you pays you money so you can boo or leave early if you wants" doesn't mean I don't think you're a tw@ for doing so though.
Hope to say before Xmas I was wrong for not wanting Will back, even though he already has a song!
Few games under his belt and we'll see for sure.

More worried about the new lads settling in and getting injuries or suspensions in the defence.
If we do, I can see it being a long old season

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 19:28 - Sep 2 with 798 viewsOldjack

No disrespect to the OP but Bony had some right howlers at Man c,,missing the target time and time again ,i think he was trying to hard to impress the best that's not down to game time ,the more he made the less he played .
God knows what happened at Stoke.
Hopefully he'll get back on track with us and show the world what we all know he can do

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 20:13 - Sep 2 with 774 viewsJackflack

Wilfried Bony needs no more motivation than this bull*&t from Andy Townsend on 12:39 - Sep 2 by Swanseajill

It can take up to 4 years to recover from the symptoms that malaria leave you with.
Obviously he has been given the correct diet and training after being struck down by this disease.

I really hope that fans don't get on his back before giving his body time, and hopefully he will keep on recovering and fit in the jigsaw of our squad.

Welcome home Bony. I loved how you never got bullied in the oppo's penalty area.

I forgot about his Maleria

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024