Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three Girls 12:33 - May 17 with 9229 viewsLS27Rdale

Shocking drama regarding the White Rochdale Girls raped by our our Muslim/Pakistani Brothers aired on BBC 1 last night.

You can argue that real life drama like this should not be broadcast, as it may offend certain members of the community...BullSh&t

Im sure the victims, who were ignored for umpteen years wont be offended.

I always remember being at high school , and some of the white girls used to always get picked up from school in taxis. They were the same girls who were always came in, caked in slap. And were always grown up, much more than us lads.
So if us kids off kirkholt saw it, why didnt the parents? or the people in charge, Social services etc? see it ????

Was talking to an asian lad about this a few months ago. Yeah he is a muslim, doesnt go to mosque, and moved from bradford to wakefield, coz he was sick of some of the stuff going on in bradford.

He was saying, if you are in an arranged marriage, the wife is just a baby maker. He was saying thats the majority, not the minority,

Some of the muslim lads see white english girls as trophies, and they use and abuse them as they are easy. ie, Get them drunk. Thats how they justify it.Plus they have no respect for them because they are white and non muslim.

He was also saying the muslim community never spoke up, as they were terrified of "come back" and family honour...Shocking

Excellent article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/three-girls-does-start-really-happened-rochdale-
Three Girls on 22:37 - May 17 with 2445 viewsRoChDaLe

Think my post has been taken the wrong way. The main and WRONG reason why most of these cases aren't dealt with quickly is because people base it heavily around the fact its muslim people committing the crime and therefore the police are (wrongly) scared to act upon this in case of uproar. Instead though in my opinion the emphasis should not be put on whether or not they are muslim but mainly on the fact they are vile human beings committing a horrendous CRIME.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Three Girls on 10:13 - May 18 with 2190 viewsmodelboydave

also on the front page of today's daily mirror with the headline.

100 paedo's still on the streets of Rochdale.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Three Girls on 17:46 - May 18 with 1959 viewsmightydale

Three Girls on 10:13 - May 18 by modelboydave

also on the front page of today's daily mirror with the headline.

100 paedo's still on the streets of Rochdale.

A Rochdale councillor ( councillor Hussain ) went to court to give one on of the dirty Peado fcukers a character reference. How the fcuk can he be still be aloud to be a councillor for rochdale, I WOUNDER WHY.... BET IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE'S GOOD AT HIS JOB !!!

I hope people remember this when they next vote liebour or talk crap on here about how good liebour are and there values represent everybody (unless your groomed and raped by muslims gangs )
[Post edited 18 May 2017 17:50]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Three Girls on 17:56 - May 18 with 1940 viewsSuddenLad

In the same way that there are still people who firmly believe that Harold Shipman was a good G.P.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Three Girls on 18:57 - May 18 with 1887 views1mark1

Three Girls on 17:46 - May 18 by mightydale

A Rochdale councillor ( councillor Hussain ) went to court to give one on of the dirty Peado fcukers a character reference. How the fcuk can he be still be aloud to be a councillor for rochdale, I WOUNDER WHY.... BET IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE'S GOOD AT HIS JOB !!!

I hope people remember this when they next vote liebour or talk crap on here about how good liebour are and there values represent everybody (unless your groomed and raped by muslims gangs )
[Post edited 18 May 2017 17:50]

Hussain was a bloody idiot for saying what he did, but had already admitted so and apologised for what he did. He was a dumb fooker for saying what he did.

He does not represent all of the LP any more than Maggie Thatchers great mate Jimmy Saville represents the Tories, or Cyril Smith represents the whole of the Lib Dems. Then you have the Bury UKIP leader, who was sent down for grooming a couple of years ago, he doesn't represent or stand for all of UKIP.

Personally I think turning this sorry, disgusting episode into blaming politicians, or political parties, does not help sort out the problem caused by evil people. More importantly it doesn't help the victims. The main thing, is that police, social workers and others involved in Child Sexual Abuse cases learn the lessons, and in the future listen to the victims, rather than judging them and treating them like dirt.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024