Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job 16:00 - Dec 31 with 1679 viewsswanmageddon

Worst they have played this season. Maybe Bradley was actually raising their level?
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:00 - Dec 31 with 1668 viewsexiledclaseboy

No, he wasn't. F*ck off.

Poll: Tory leader

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:00 - Dec 31 with 1654 viewswaynekerr55

Bore off.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:01 - Dec 31 with 1651 viewsSmellyplumz

F uck off you c0ck sucker.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:33 - Dec 31 with 1532 viewsdobjack2

The squad is under strength as we have not replaced players that have left with players who are at least as good if not better. This has been going on for a while and the last transfer window really screwed us. Nothing anybody with any sense doesn't know.

Bob knew that but he was not the right man for this job and had to go.
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:37 - Dec 31 with 1503 viewsnierika

They need a miracle worker and Bob isnt one.
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:39 - Dec 31 with 1487 views34dfgdf54

More like guidolin was working miracles
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:39 - Dec 31 with 1480 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Worst they have played this season."

Not even close. But yes, piss off.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:40 - Dec 31 with 1463 viewsMrSwerve

When are these going to sod off. Worse than the Danes.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:41 - Dec 31 with 1455 viewsNeiltheTaylor

This live one is boiling our Welsh rarebit

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:43 - Dec 31 with 1430 viewsblueytheblue

Dumb Murican doesn't grasp it'll take few games under a new manager to revert the damage Bobo did.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:46 - Dec 31 with 1397 viewsunion_jack

We can't do anything about the playing staff until tomorrow. Fortunately we could get rid of Bradley when we did (but should have been sooner).

Let's clear this up. The team are not a PL team at the moment. We are lacking all over the pitch. But please believe this, Bradley is nowhere near a PL manager and he had to go. Tough to hear maybe, but a FACT.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:58 - Dec 31 with 1281 viewsbathgatejack

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:37 - Dec 31 by nierika

They need a miracle worker and Bob isnt one.

its the fukin shitey squad we have ya fukin bunch of nutballs
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 1257 viewsItchySphincter

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:46 - Dec 31 by union_jack

We can't do anything about the playing staff until tomorrow. Fortunately we could get rid of Bradley when we did (but should have been sooner).

Let's clear this up. The team are not a PL team at the moment. We are lacking all over the pitch. But please believe this, Bradley is nowhere near a PL manager and he had to go. Tough to hear maybe, but a FACT.

Bradley has done ireversable damage imo.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 1237 viewsNeiltheTaylor

If these flowers are wilting because their boyfriend got fired, imagine how much they'd sh1te it in the face of a proper derby day next year...

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 1213 viewsBorojack

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:43 - Dec 31 by blueytheblue

Dumb Murican doesn't grasp it'll take few games under a new manager to revert the damage Bobo did.

Can't educate the thick fukcers

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:03 - Dec 31 with 1187 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 16:59 - Dec 31 by ItchySphincter

Bradley has done ireversable damage imo.

He was just the epilogue

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:07 - Dec 31 with 1153 viewsWarwickHunt

Yep - Clueless Bob is waiting for the bidding war between Real and Barca to begin.

It's just a matter of time.
Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:10 - Dec 31 with 1113 viewsItchySphincter

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:03 - Dec 31 by NeiltheTaylor

He was just the epilogue

Nope, we're in free fall - we weren't before. It's not even a runaway train, we've completely come of the rails and we aint getting back on. That's Boib's contribution. He should be arrested for fraud and this pair of yank c*nts that have bought us shouldn't be able to set a foot in town let alone the stadium.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 17:11]

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:15 - Dec 31 with 1057 viewsTheResurrection

He's got a massive point and our fans are a FACKING disgraced.

Like I've said before most of you deserve relegation.

85 minutes before you think about Jenkins you utter vvankers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:21 - Dec 31 with 981 viewsItchySphincter

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:15 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

No he hasn't Chris. He's a fraud and whatever contempt you feel for your fellow fans is irrelevant. I know you bought in to his schtick - a few have before so you probably won't be the last but blaming the fans for relegation makes you seem more than a little touched.

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:22 - Dec 31 with 953 viewsunion_jack

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:15 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

He (the OP?) hasn't got a point at all. Bradley was taking us one way. If that was his mission then he is a success.

The fans? Well what do you expect? I agree I would like to see some fire in their bellies but I think everyone is so shell shocked that they can't believe their eyes.

I think Loyal has been promising a reaction lately so hopefully something will happen soon.

But really, us fans DO NOT deserve relegation. We've supported the team wonderfully over the years. This club is doomed because of the current and past board members who saw the £ signs!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 896 viewsBorojack

Now we know Bradley was actually doing a great job on 17:22 - Dec 31 by union_jack

He (the OP?) hasn't got a point at all. Bradley was taking us one way. If that was his mission then he is a success.

The fans? Well what do you expect? I agree I would like to see some fire in their bellies but I think everyone is so shell shocked that they can't believe their eyes.

I think Loyal has been promising a reaction lately so hopefully something will happen soon.

But really, us fans DO NOT deserve relegation. We've supported the team wonderfully over the years. This club is doomed because of the current and past board members who saw the £ signs!

Spot on but the players need to take some blame as well.
To concede so many goals against so many ordinary sides without an ounce of effort or shame is truly shocking.
An insult to the club and its fans.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024