Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all the moaners, nay-sayers and 09:45 - Jan 14 with 8096 viewscaerleon_jack

...can't-wait-to-blame-HJ-ers...

Teams have survived after being in far, far worse positions than ours.

Look up rather than down. Win our next two games and we can be mid-table(ish). Lose our next two games and we'll still probably be two games away from mid-table.

Be positive. I'd much rather spend the rest of the season being positive and enjoying Premier League while we're in it, than spending the next 5 months moaning and waiting to gloat that I was right about being doomed. Seriously, the fact that some of you will not be happy until we are relegated is sickening.

Remember where we came from. All those crowing that HJ has ruined us and made so many mistakes over the last two years. HJ has been lauded, and quite rightly, for the way he's run the club since he became chairman. He's not a foreign owner who's lost interest, he's a local man who is doing his best for the club. He's made a few duff decisions, but he's got the best interests of the club at heart. Show me someone who is ready and able to do a better job.

Last night was an important game. However, that one game is not going to decide our season. We suffered some dreadful referee decisions, and the fact the Big Sam has admitted that shows that this is not some case of some fans thinking the ref picked on us because we're Welsh. The ref and his assistants were inept and potentially cost us a point if not three. We didn't play brilliantly, but we would have gotten something from that game with better officials.

If you are a supporter, the message is clear for the next 5 months. Support the team. Get behind them. Believe.

Insert something witty here

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:51 - Jan 14 with 4018 viewsunion_jack

A lot of what you say rings true.

But I will take issue with one thing. You can't honestly believe that those who think we are doomed will gloat if the worse happens. Some people handle situations with that frMe of mind, other eps bury their head in the sand. Both sets I'd wager have the same passion for the club and would be equally devastated should we go fiend.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:53 - Jan 14 with 4008 viewsQuakerJack

Do you seriously believe people want us to fail because we dont like a man weve never met?

To all you who have your heads buried in the sand... Do you genuinely believe that appointing Curt to keep us up was another HJ masterstroke?! Or that appointing Monk was genius?!

And please dont bring up Petty and "I remember playing Rushden and Diamonds" and all that because it was 15 years ago and it's getting tiring.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:55 - Jan 14 with 3995 viewsJackanapes

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:53 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

Do you seriously believe people want us to fail because we dont like a man weve never met?

To all you who have your heads buried in the sand... Do you genuinely believe that appointing Curt to keep us up was another HJ masterstroke?! Or that appointing Monk was genius?!

And please dont bring up Petty and "I remember playing Rushden and Diamonds" and all that because it was 15 years ago and it's getting tiring.

Why do they have to be masterstrokes or genius moves. Why cant they be viewed as the best moves we thought we could make at the time?
I remain positive. That doesnt mean I have my head in the sand.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 9:56]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:57 - Jan 14 with 3969 viewsjackjackjackjack

Half our so-called fans are f*cking clueless, and an embarrassment. They truly think Rodgers, Bielsa, (some idiots even mentioned Mourinho last night) want to manage a club in a relegation battle.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:58 - Jan 14 with 3965 viewsLord_Bony

Football is about passion...the fans of SCFC support the club and don't want it relegated from our established position in the Premier League....they are passionate about that.

If we were all happy clappers just going along with the results with a "what will be" attitude,let's see where we are at the end of the season,then it would be boring indeed.

This forum is about debate and analysis,especially of our team and board.

We all have our own views.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:58 - Jan 14 with 3963 viewsQuakerJack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:55 - Jan 14 by Jackanapes

Why do they have to be masterstrokes or genius moves. Why cant they be viewed as the best moves we thought we could make at the time?
I remain positive. That doesnt mean I have my head in the sand.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 9:56]

Ok... Do you believe that appointing Curtis was the best move we could have made at the time?

I believe it was the cheapest

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:00 - Jan 14 with 3952 viewsraynor94

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:57 - Jan 14 by jackjackjackjack

Half our so-called fans are f*cking clueless, and an embarrassment. They truly think Rodgers, Bielsa, (some idiots even mentioned Mourinho last night) want to manage a club in a relegation battle.

But Bielsa was desperate to come here, if only we'd offered him eighteen months...

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:00 - Jan 14 with 3951 viewsshandyjack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:58 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

Ok... Do you believe that appointing Curtis was the best move we could have made at the time?

this 100%

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:02 - Jan 14 with 3933 viewsJackanapes

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 09:58 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

The easy option would have been to have kept Monk. He bet the house on Jack high. None of his targets came through.I dont believe Curtis was his best option, I believe it was his only one by that point.
Jenkins didnt just peek in Pandoras box. He ripped the fking hinges off. We better 'hope' the myth is true.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:03 - Jan 14 with 3927 viewsQuakerJack

Remi Garde went to Villa and they were deeper in the crud than we are...

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 3922 viewsraynor94

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:03 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

Would you have wanted Garde?

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:06 - Jan 14 with 3901 viewspremierjack

Well said
To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 3889 viewsQuakerJack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:04 - Jan 14 by raynor94

Would you have wanted Garde?

My point is that Villa got a manager... Don't write them off by the way... Big win the other night... For reference, see Palace and Leicester... People all too quick to dismiss Sunderland a few weeks ago.

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 3882 viewsjackjackjackjack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:03 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

Yes, and Felix Magath went to Fulham.

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:11 - Jan 14 with 3859 viewsshandyjack

if John Carver can keep up Newcastle i hold onto that and pray Curtis can luck our way through

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:11 - Jan 14 with 3858 viewsraynor94

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:08 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

My point is that Villa got a manager... Don't write them off by the way... Big win the other night... For reference, see Palace and Leicester... People all too quick to dismiss Sunderland a few weeks ago.

Yes, but any manager? do you honestly think Villa fans are happy with Garde, they have won a game,! and yes I have 100% written them off

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:12 - Jan 14 with 3855 viewsQuakerJack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:08 - Jan 14 by jackjackjackjack

Yes, and Felix Magath went to Fulham.

And Pulis went to Palace.

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:12 - Jan 14 with 3853 viewsperchrockjack

Its made caerleon feel better.

Anyone of us could have typed that and posted .

Whether we believe it or not is another matter.

How s this for belief.

We sacked a manager and four members of staff expecting a long time good guy to do the work of four men; this because Jenkins couldn't find ANYONE suitable.

I tell you some on here are past naievity and all the internet positive pissflaps doesn't help.

We re on a downbound train. If you think that s not worthy of comment then it saddens me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:14 - Jan 14 with 3839 viewsJackanapes

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:12 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

How s this for belief.

We sacked a manager and four members of staff expecting a long time good guy to do the work of four men; this because Jenkins couldn't find ANYONE suitable.

I tell you some on here are past naievity and all the internet positive pissflaps doesn't help.

We re on a downbound train. If you think that s not worthy of comment then it saddens me

Yes what helps is geriatric moaning cnts who never have a good word to say about anything.

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:17 - Jan 14 with 3817 viewscostalotta

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:02 - Jan 14 by Jackanapes

The easy option would have been to have kept Monk. He bet the house on Jack high. None of his targets came through.I dont believe Curtis was his best option, I believe it was his only one by that point.
Jenkins didnt just peek in Pandoras box. He ripped the fking hinges off. We better 'hope' the myth is true.

No. The easy option is to give up, not work hard or smart enough. Take your pick from either of them 3 and that's what the board did. They were not decisive but instead amateurish at best.
To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:19 - Jan 14 with 3802 viewsjackjackjackjack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:12 - Jan 14 by QuakerJack

And Pulis went to Palace.

Yes. If only there was a experienced Premier League manager with experience of keeping a club up available?

Pulls, Allardyce, are taken. The only possibilities I can think of are Pearson, though he was hopeless at the start of the season, and Sherwood who turned around Villa last season. I think I'd rather stick with Curtis, who to me has improved our performances and tactics.

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:19 - Jan 14 with 3797 viewsJackanapes

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:17 - Jan 14 by costalotta

No. The easy option is to give up, not work hard or smart enough. Take your pick from either of them 3 and that's what the board did. They were not decisive but instead amateurish at best.

They werent decisive even though they 'decided' to sack a manager 4 months into a 4 year contract?
Thats pretty decisive.

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:20 - Jan 14 with 3788 viewsshandyjack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:19 - Jan 14 by Jackanapes

They werent decisive even though they 'decided' to sack a manager 4 months into a 4 year contract?
Thats pretty decisive.

in fairness though it was 3/4 games too late

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:20 - Jan 14 with 3787 viewsQuakerJack

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:12 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

How s this for belief.

"We sacked a manager and four members of staff expecting a long time good guy to do the work of four men; this because Jenkins couldn't find ANYONE suitable"

Agree 100%

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:23 - Jan 14 with 3778 viewscostalotta

To all the moaners, nay-sayers and on 10:19 - Jan 14 by Jackanapes

Thats pretty decisive.

Again No. They dithered over that. It was plain to see for at least 3 months and after the Bournemouth game is when he should have gone. They've are a bungling mess at the moment, and it pains me to say that.

If they'd been decisive monk would have gone earlier, we'd have a manager by now. If you can't see they ph uck ed this up big time then your head is in the sand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024