Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? 13:23 - Dec 15 with 15134 viewsSwans1555

Noticed the ad at the top of the forum for profit accumulator a few times now, anybody on here a member?

I've had a look in to it and it sounds pretty good, had heard of matched betting in the past but never really took the time to give it a proper go. Going to join as a free member and see what the script is as could do with an extra few quid before crimbo.

Found this as well when I was looking for profit accumulator reviews to make sure it was legit: http://www.jamie-anderson.com/profit-accumulator-review/

According to the site it says you can make over £1,000 a month risk free from doing the matched betting but that lad has done over £35,000 this year already from it, madness!

Will report back once I've had a good look around and sussed it all out.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 13:23]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 17:40 - Jan 28 with 2784 viewsLord_Bony

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:32 - Jan 28 by Highjack

I'm 40 quid up after two sign up offers, coral and betfred.

It's literally free money.

With some brokers getting your money back out comes with a lot of "conditions".

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 05:40 - Feb 2 with 2708 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 17:40 - Jan 28 by Lord_Bony

With some brokers getting your money back out comes with a lot of "conditions".

I've never had any problems getting my money out from any bookies.

A couple of times I've been asked to send photo ID and proof of address when I have had a decent sized win with them, but apart from that nothing.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 07:40 - Feb 2 with 2692 viewsCottsy

I've been doing this for the past two weeks and I'm about £150 better off than before I started. It really is free money.

The only issues I've had are with the time it takes to move money around between accounts and finding time to put bets on during the week.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 09:09 - Feb 2 with 2670 viewspikeypaul

If you want risk free easy money just go to a betfred shop Morriston or Swansea on Saturday mornings for the price pushes at 930 and midday
Eg they will give you say 3/1 for a 2/1 shot for 1/2 hour you back it and lay it at Betfair exchange if it
wins you make good money if it loses you break level,they do about 10 price pushes each Saturday not all are worth doing you just need to have betfair on your phone when they announce them and see what the margin is every other morning about 6 or 7 including dogs and South African racing They take up to £100 per push but nothing stopping a few of you going in and doing it.you can make a few hundred a week if you have the time and do the week day pushes also.Nothing stopping you doing a couple of quid to get used to how it works then increasing it to make good money.
If you go in to the Morriston or Swansea betfred at these times you will see others doing it.

If you have any questions just ask,I've been doing it the last 2 years.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 9:38]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 09:19 - Feb 2 with 2667 viewspikeypaul

You do not gamble the free bets with the bookies offers

You under lay at betfair

Eg you place your free bet £25 at 6/1 which is expressed as 7 on betfair
then lay £21 at say 7.2 giving you a guaranteed £20 profit.

All the profit accumulator does is walk you through the free offers
easy to do yourself

Eg ladbrokes today have a sign up £50 free bet offer
52 at 1.91 betfair you lose £2 but get a free £50 bet you then could
back and lay a horse tomorrow with the £50 free bet guaranteeing
a £40 profit.

If you google match betting calculator you will find a link that works everything out for you the 2nd one down matched odds is the better to you use for your free bets

Feel free to ask any questions.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 9:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 09:51 - Feb 2 with 2653 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 11:15 - Jan 3 by Swans1555

This is what I was assuming he must be doing too.

No, no. To use my free bet, I will put a double on. E.G: A horse to win today and the Swans to win this evening. I then lay the horse, if that wins I lay the swans, if it loses then I'm done.

Using this method of extract profit from your free bets, you not only achieve a higher return i.e. 80% instead of 70%, you always look like a mug punter to the bookie.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 10:13 - Feb 2 with 2645 viewspikeypaul

It's very easy to get 80% plus anyway with a simple single back and lay.

I've had accounts for a couple of years with bookies no need to worry
if they do suspend your acc no problem open another in a family or just move on to more bookies.

Your over complicating things and risking your free bet plus you need to be doing bets 6/1 plus to
maximise profits on free bets.

It really is very simple once you do 2 or 3
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 10:17]

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 11:14 - Feb 2 with 2625 viewssquarebear

There's a forum on Moneysavingexpert about this which I read in anticipation of having a go, but I noticed a few "punters" there were packing it in because they felt the bookies had tightened things up and the amounts of money simply weren't there as they had bene in years gone by.

I'd be interested to know what sort of hourly rate you chaps feel you're getting. It might make me change my mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 2611 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 10:13 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

It's very easy to get 80% plus anyway with a simple single back and lay.

I've had accounts for a couple of years with bookies no need to worry
if they do suspend your acc no problem open another in a family or just move on to more bookies.

Your over complicating things and risking your free bet plus you need to be doing bets 6/1 plus to
maximise profits on free bets.

It really is very simple once you do 2 or 3
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 10:17]

There's absolutely no risk involved in using free bets on doubles/trebles and in my experience, it is far easier to achieve 80%+ on a double than on a single but each to their own. I sometimes use free bets on a single to mix things up.

As I said, it also makes my account look 'muggier' should a trader decide to look at my bet history.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 12:15 - Feb 2 with 2610 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 11:14 - Feb 2 by squarebear

There's a forum on Moneysavingexpert about this which I read in anticipation of having a go, but I noticed a few "punters" there were packing it in because they felt the bookies had tightened things up and the amounts of money simply weren't there as they had bene in years gone by.

I'd be interested to know what sort of hourly rate you chaps feel you're getting. It might make me change my mind.

They are correct in the sense that bookes are far quicker to restrict your stakes or exclude you from their offers than before.

I mainly do accas and spend around 60 to 90 minutes a day placing bets and laying them off. I make anywhere between £600 - £1000 a month so an hourly rate would roughly be between £16 - £26 per hour.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 12:16]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 12:59 - Feb 2 with 2595 viewspikeypaul

How can it be easier to lay a double than a single just done a ladbrokes free bet from Saturday backed 9 lay 9 4% comm guaranteed 23.88 profit or 94% no effing about if this wins or that wins like if you are laying a double.
Also if you are laying a double to make 80 % you need around 6/1 per bet let's see how long your account lasts if you get a £25 double on 2 6/1 shots plus you'll need to be laying a liability of over a grand on the 2nd leg.
But each to their own good luck and carry on doing it that way.

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:17 - Feb 2 with 2590 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 12:59 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

How can it be easier to lay a double than a single just done a ladbrokes free bet from Saturday backed 9 lay 9 4% comm guaranteed 23.88 profit or 94% no effing about if this wins or that wins like if you are laying a double.
Also if you are laying a double to make 80 % you need around 6/1 per bet let's see how long your account lasts if you get a £25 double on 2 6/1 shots plus you'll need to be laying a liability of over a grand on the 2nd leg.
But each to their own good luck and carry on doing it that way.

1. I didn't say it was easier to lay a double than a single. I said it was easier to achieve 80% return on free bets because 9 to back and 9 to lay is rare and it also suggests that you're bonus hunting to the bookie because your qualifying bet will be odds on and your free bet will high odds.

2. Your numbers are wrong and you obviously don't have a full understanding. I have a £50 free bet double on right now. First leg is 6.5 to, 6.8 to lay - that is £244.53 in liability. That will likely lose and I am done for £41.31 profit. If it wins, I lay Man City tonight 1.5 to back, 1.52 to lay which will need £151.67 liability. Whether they win or lose, I will make £41.34. The liability would be £151.67 not "over a grand" and the returns are higher than 80%. If your bank can't cope with that then it doesn't make it wrong.

3. My accounts will last longer using doubles and trebles as the bookies love them rather than using highs odds horses to extract your profits because you are taking value and over the long term and are less profitable to them.

Everyone can do it different ways.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 13:19]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:33 - Feb 2 with 2563 viewspikeypaul

1. Why would my qualifying bet be odds on ? The one I have just done the qualifier was 7/1 lily Waugh ladbrokes money back 2nd Saturday or another was Derby v Man Utd 0-0 at 8 money back BTTS these were online also to say qualifier bet is odds on is totally untrue.

2.£50 free 6,5/6.8 is £38.70 @ 5% comm £40.44 @ 0% comm how much comm are you on?

3. Very easy to get a 9/9 if you look comical red 215 Taunton today being one I done.Or just go in
shop at 9am (ladbrokes) Saturday and do the racing post price boosts. can get eg 11 / 10 then.

The vast majority of the ones I do are in shop been doing it full time for the last 2 years and
part time 4 years before that.any way we've wasted enough of each other's time good luck.

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:44 - Feb 2 with 2561 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:33 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

1. Why would my qualifying bet be odds on ? The one I have just done the qualifier was 7/1 lily Waugh ladbrokes money back 2nd Saturday or another was Derby v Man Utd 0-0 at 8 money back BTTS these were online also to say qualifier bet is odds on is totally untrue.

2.£50 free 6,5/6.8 is £38.70 @ 5% comm £40.44 @ 0% comm how much comm are you on?

3. Very easy to get a 9/9 if you look comical red 215 Taunton today being one I done.Or just go in
shop at 9am (ladbrokes) Saturday and do the racing post price boosts. can get eg 11 / 10 then.

The vast majority of the ones I do are in shop been doing it full time for the last 2 years and
part time 4 years before that.any way we've wasted enough of each other's time good luck.

2% commission using smarkets - very good alternative to betfair - and it's a double so you've, once again, calculated it incorrectly. The reason the qualifying bets should be odds on is because you usually find closer matches at odds on, the liability is a lot lower and there are loads of them matches under evens.

Arbing and betting in the shops is different to what this thread is about. Maybe that's where the confusion comes from. All the best.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 15:45]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:58 - Feb 2 with 2555 viewsrob

Started this about two weeks ago. Paid PA just to get me started and made around £180 profit.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:12 - Feb 2 with 2048 viewspikeypaul

I know it's a double you still lay the 1st part as a single.

I can see why you find it hard laying 9 / 9 if using smarkets they are total waste of time with
jack liquidity,Just looked at the last race total joke,you would be much better off paying a little more comm and getting much better matches more profit and a lot less time.

In shop you can get the free bets much easier and this thread is about profiting from bookies free bets be it in shop or online.

In shop is where the real money is to be made and a lot easier than online and not just arbing although there is a certain place in Swansea where you can clear £100 plus a day if your arbing.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 16:16]

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:50 - Feb 2 with 2034 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:12 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

I know it's a double you still lay the 1st part as a single.

I can see why you find it hard laying 9 / 9 if using smarkets they are total waste of time with
jack liquidity,Just looked at the last race total joke,you would be much better off paying a little more comm and getting much better matches more profit and a lot less time.

In shop you can get the free bets much easier and this thread is about profiting from bookies free bets be it in shop or online.

In shop is where the real money is to be made and a lot easier than online and not just arbing although there is a certain place in Swansea where you can clear £100 plus a day if your arbing.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 16:16]

Yeah the liquidity isnt great on horses but enough that I can lay £50 worth. It's really good for football though and that 3% difference really does add up.

I don't tend to do too many horse offers to be honest, mainly football accas and inplay offers. Do you mainly do 2nd place horse refunds in shops then?
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 19:44 - Feb 4 with 1962 viewsAquinas

has anyone used the 10bet offer on profit accumulator?

It seems a scam to me. I won 100 and the website is not letting me withdraw my money because 'my details are being processed'. There is also no live chat facility. You have to send an email.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 17:31 - Feb 7 with 1878 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:50 - Feb 2 by WandererJack

Yeah the liquidity isnt great on horses but enough that I can lay £50 worth. It's really good for football though and that 3% difference really does add up.

I don't tend to do too many horse offers to be honest, mainly football accas and inplay offers. Do you mainly do 2nd place horse refunds in shops then?

I've found Smarkets great for football too, and as long as you're not trying to match loads on the horses it can be not too bad for that too sometimes.

If I've got a lot of reloads to get through and match up then I usually just stick to Betfair to get through them quicker, unless there is a stand out match on the odds matching tool for Smarkets with decent liquidity on offer.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 22:34 - Feb 8 with 1819 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 19:44 - Feb 4 by Aquinas

has anyone used the 10bet offer on profit accumulator?

It seems a scam to me. I won 100 and the website is not letting me withdraw my money because 'my details are being processed'. There is also no live chat facility. You have to send an email.

Yeah I had to send my documents to them by email until I could withdraw from them too.

They don't have the best support staff, in fact one of the worst I've experienced so far, but I got my money from them no problem after my details were verified. So I wouldn't worry about it, maybe just take a day or two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024