Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes 21:57 - Nov 4 with 9429 viewsFredManRave

The guy should hang his head in shame. Appaling way to run our club. Hasn't got a clue what he's doing and if anything he's getting worse over time. The guy is just not learning.

Stay away from the club Tony and stop your pathetic QPR related social medial comments while you're at it. It really would be best for everybody involved.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:20 - Nov 5 with 1785 viewsRangers67

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 11:37 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Well if you honestly believe that poor, innocent, competent Tony would have been a tremendous success here but for the awful performances of three successive managers - two of whom have been successful elsewhere at clubs of similar size to QPR - then you'll truly believe anything and I fear for you.

How come Hughes can get Blackburn, Fulham and Stoke into the top half of the Premier League but couldn't get a single win from 16 matches at QPR? Good manager. Fcking shambolic club and board is why.

I don,t believe TF is totally innocent but he puts his trust in three different managers to steer Rangers in the right direction, now I,m sorry that it didn,t work out probably the same as you are but for me the buck stops with the manager. You can choose to believe the rumours of players being forced onto a manager if you like, I don,t but these guys are there to pick players, train players, decide tactics etc and the last three have been pony. If you like we can get TF to do that as well and then your argument would stand up at the moment it doesn,t and you are basing you view on here say, unless of course you have a seat on the board in which case I bow to your superior knowledge. As for Hughes being a good manager, well that is a matter of opinion and he don,t look to good at the moment. A couple of Fulham fans I know wouldn,t have him any where near the club again if they had their way and predicted quite accurately what was going to happen to us when we appointed him.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:24 - Nov 5 with 1776 viewsJigsore

Heard we're releasing a documentary on Chris Ramsey's time here called 'the 3 month plan'

we're going to end up like Bolton at this rate

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 14:10 - Nov 5 with 1730 viewshighleverhoopL

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 11:37 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Well if you honestly believe that poor, innocent, competent Tony would have been a tremendous success here but for the awful performances of three successive managers - two of whom have been successful elsewhere at clubs of similar size to QPR - then you'll truly believe anything and I fear for you.

How come Hughes can get Blackburn, Fulham and Stoke into the top half of the Premier League but couldn't get a single win from 16 matches at QPR? Good manager. Fcking shambolic club and board is why.

I think underlying reason for TF's mistakes was revealed recently...rampant short termism from the off, driven by the fact that he mortgaged his stake in Air Asia to fund his investment in the club.

Essentially he doesn't have the liquid wealth to take anything like the long term view that we are all calling for and he has promised.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 16:28 - Nov 5 with 1671 viewswhittocksRs

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:20 - Nov 5 by Rangers67

I don,t believe TF is totally innocent but he puts his trust in three different managers to steer Rangers in the right direction, now I,m sorry that it didn,t work out probably the same as you are but for me the buck stops with the manager. You can choose to believe the rumours of players being forced onto a manager if you like, I don,t but these guys are there to pick players, train players, decide tactics etc and the last three have been pony. If you like we can get TF to do that as well and then your argument would stand up at the moment it doesn,t and you are basing you view on here say, unless of course you have a seat on the board in which case I bow to your superior knowledge. As for Hughes being a good manager, well that is a matter of opinion and he don,t look to good at the moment. A couple of Fulham fans I know wouldn,t have him any where near the club again if they had their way and predicted quite accurately what was going to happen to us when we appointed him.

Each of those managers Fernandes has hired and then fired were working to orders of the board. Those expectations shifted depending on where the wind is blowing in Tonyland. While I think Hughes was fcking disaster and Redknapp not much better, it's also true they were working under management that act like hormonal teenagers, chaing their minds every ten minutes and spending loads of money they don't actually have.

This is aside from the fact (which is now emerging in the Asian press) that Fernandes and co don't have anything like the liquidity you'd think they have bearing in mind the cash they've been throwing around. There are serious financial issues ahead and that couldn anything from nothing for to administration to an assets sale.

There is one consistent factor in the disaster of the past decade or so at QPR: terrible top-level management.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 17:59 - Nov 5 with 1630 viewsVancouverHoop

"This is aside from the fact (which is now emerging in the Asian press) that Fernandes and co don't have anything like the liquidity you'd think they have bearing in mind the cash they've been throwing around. There are serious financial issues ahead and that couldn anything from nothing for to administration to an assets sale."

Do you have any links to this?
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 18:09 - Nov 5 with 1618 viewsFDC

Despite Uncle Tony's recent Twitter-tourettes we should be mindful that it's the unpronounceable Rube Gannalingam running the show these days
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 18:35 - Nov 5 with 1587 viewspaulparker

I said at time when we appointed Ramsey that Fernandes would change his mind half way through the season and sack him , it was as certain as February flu
the bloke is fecking useless , everything he touches turns to sh1t
what a waste of pre season if we wanted promotion why not go for Warburton or Mick Mcarthey from the off
the whole "dream manager" quote was ridiculous and was always going to come back and haunt him
Brixton said it right earlier why didn't we give Ramsey a 1 year rolling contract and let him prove himself, no Tony went off on a whim and thought giving Ramsey a 3 year deal was best as giving"youth" a chance was the in thing
4 years down the line we have had 2 relegations, lost 200 million , gone through 4 managers , about 70 players (but still cannot sign any fullbacks) we still haven't started the new training ground, not turned a profit on any player,
lets face it TF is only here for OOC, just like he wanted West Ham for the Olympic stadium
I hope, just hope that Bhatia has a word in the inlaws ear and buys this club outright and maybe we can have a chance of starting again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 18:49 - Nov 5 with 1566 viewsterryb

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:20 - Nov 5 by Rangers67

Yes, the buck does stop with the management.

That happens to be Tony Fernandes & partners.

IF all the appointments have been disasters you have to look for the common denominator.

All that follows is IMO!

Add to that the rise in our unservicable debt. It may be that we can get out of repaying Tune, but the level of debt will stop Tune being able to sell the club.

For them it has always been Old Oak or bust. This was the sole reason for their purchase of Queens Park Rangers.

They have over stretched themselves & only winning the Old Oak contract can save them.
Login to get fewer ads

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 20:39 - Nov 5 with 1518 viewsvblockranger

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 18:49 - Nov 5 by terryb

Yes, the buck does stop with the management.

That happens to be Tony Fernandes & partners.

IF all the appointments have been disasters you have to look for the common denominator.

All that follows is IMO!

Add to that the rise in our unservicable debt. It may be that we can get out of repaying Tune, but the level of debt will stop Tune being able to sell the club.

For them it has always been Old Oak or bust. This was the sole reason for their purchase of Queens Park Rangers.

They have over stretched themselves & only winning the Old Oak contract can save them.

For OOC dont we have to be a premier league club? read that somewhere. Tbh it was always nonsense anyway as Premier league or not we wouldnt fill a 40k stadium. Think Uncle Numpty should have gone ahead with his original plan and stumped up for West Ham.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:43 - Nov 6 with 1424 viewswhittocksRs

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 18:35 - Nov 5 by paulparker

I said at time when we appointed Ramsey that Fernandes would change his mind half way through the season and sack him , it was as certain as February flu
the bloke is fecking useless , everything he touches turns to sh1t
what a waste of pre season if we wanted promotion why not go for Warburton or Mick Mcarthey from the off
the whole "dream manager" quote was ridiculous and was always going to come back and haunt him
Brixton said it right earlier why didn't we give Ramsey a 1 year rolling contract and let him prove himself, no Tony went off on a whim and thought giving Ramsey a 3 year deal was best as giving"youth" a chance was the in thing
4 years down the line we have had 2 relegations, lost 200 million , gone through 4 managers , about 70 players (but still cannot sign any fullbacks) we still haven't started the new training ground, not turned a profit on any player,
lets face it TF is only here for OOC, just like he wanted West Ham for the Olympic stadium
I hope, just hope that Bhatia has a word in the inlaws ear and buys this club outright and maybe we can have a chance of starting again

I truly believe the Mittals buying the club is the only solution that can secure our long-term future at this stage.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:58 - Nov 6 with 1419 viewsVish

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:43 - Nov 6 by whittocksRs

I truly believe the Mittals buying the club is the only solution that can secure our long-term future at this stage.

There is no way the Mittals would even consider buying the club outright.

Infact, I can't see anyone wanting to buy us - we're stuck with TF until we're bankrupt or gain some sort of stability a few years down the line with a more manageable debt.
I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 13:17 - Nov 6 with 1367 viewsPhildo

I Wish Someone Would Sack Fernandes on 09:43 - Nov 6 by whittocksRs

Tony not the only one with short term cash flow issues:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/nov/06/steelmaker-arcelormittal-loses-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024