Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) 22:34 - Feb 10 with 7931 viewsPinnerPaul

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9709415/ramsey-huge-win?
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:42 - Feb 10 with 5416 viewsbosh67

I like the pieces where he said he wasn't worried about putting a kid with no PL experience on (Doughty) because he needed him just to follow the game plan and when he said that he didn't over congratulate the players because they were doing what they should be doing.

Humble, polite, good. If we had held out another 90 seconds Saturday he'd have 4 points. Pleased with 3.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:43 - Feb 10 with 5413 viewsshrewranger

give him the job tony
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:43 - Feb 10 with 5406 viewsCHUBBS

Good interview,seems a very calm articulate bloke who keeps his cool well.
Liked the fact he recognized the players didn't need over congratulating for doing what they're paid to do.
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:45 - Feb 10 with 5352 viewsPommyhoop

Cheers for that link PP.
Really impressed with that interview. Liked the fact he dismissed the over reliance on 'experiance' and talked up Doughty's performance. And also said we didnt 'over congatulate' the team for the performance because after all they just did what they trained for and are being paid for. Well done Chris..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:46 - Feb 10 with 5326 viewssixnil

Composure...seems infectious
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:47 - Feb 10 with 5305 viewsdaveB

I really like him, give him the job
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:51 - Feb 10 with 5269 viewsted_hendrix

All i can say about this bloke is I'd be delighted for him to stay in charge until the end of the season at least.
If ever I heard a bloke saying all the correct and right things in an interview It's him tonight.
He's so down to earth, we may have uncovered a gem here and no I'm not getting carried away.
Give the bloke the gig till the end of the season please.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:56 - Feb 10 with 5207 viewskropotkin41

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:51 - Feb 10 by ted_hendrix

All i can say about this bloke is I'd be delighted for him to stay in charge until the end of the season at least.
If ever I heard a bloke saying all the correct and right things in an interview It's him tonight.
He's so down to earth, we may have uncovered a gem here and no I'm not getting carried away.

Totally. Without getting carried away, this guy exudes the right attitude. Honest and clear about what he says. Also - at this stage - enjoying every minute of it. Good guy.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:56 - Feb 10 with 5201 viewsPommyhoop

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:47 - Feb 10 by daveB

I really like him, give him the job

+ 1
But this is QPR Dave. QPR under Tony Fernandes. You just know TF's dream guy is going to waltz in with his own back up staff and CR will be pushed out to the youth team job.

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:58 - Feb 10 with 5173 viewsHunterhoop

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:51 - Feb 10 by ted_hendrix

Christ that's a world away from that Charlatan.

Very refreshing.

Well done, Mr Ramsey! I think I'd rather stick with him and Les as DoF than bring in Laudrup.
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:05 - Feb 10 with 5077 viewsbarbicanranger

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:46 - Feb 10 by sixnil

Composure...seems infectious

Bang on, composure.
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:11 - Feb 10 with 5017 viewskarl

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 22:58 - Feb 10 by Hunterhoop

Christ that's a world away from that Charlatan.

Very refreshing.

Well done, Mr Ramsey! I think I'd rather stick with him and Les as DoF than bring in Laudrup.

I would have gone for Warburton ahead of Laudrup before tonight but players looked comfortable and you can't ask for more than that in a caretaker. As Ted says end of the season would be good, remember Ricky Sbragia doing well as a caretaker of Sunderland and getting a good contract on the back of it but things went downhill not long after, assess everything then. Hope this works out for him tbh
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:11 - Feb 10 with 5010 viewsCiderwithRsie

Excellent interview.

"With the players we've got we should have won an away game by now".

Too bloody right.

Nice that he's not shy to say he wants the job. Starting to look the part IMO
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:47 - Feb 10 with 4881 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb stuff. I like the cut of his jib, yes indeed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:48 - Feb 10 with 4877 viewsFredManRave

I'll say nothing more (for the moment) than I think it's a shame that Chris Ramsey, having just lead us to our first away win all season had to field questions as a result of Tonys ridiculous tweets this afternoon. Still, at least as he said, him and the players were able to focus on the game in hand and not let the obvious conjecture distract them.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 0:10]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 00:17 - Feb 11 with 4773 viewsRanger78

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:48 - Feb 10 by FredManRave

I'll say nothing more (for the moment) than I think it's a shame that Chris Ramsey, having just lead us to our first away win all season had to field questions as a result of Tonys ridiculous tweets this afternoon. Still, at least as he said, him and the players were able to focus on the game in hand and not let the obvious conjecture distract them.

He's seems a class act. Just maybe, he is the dream manager??

Maybe Tony is serious about bring through youth and CR fits the bill
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 00:19 - Feb 11 with 4766 viewsLythamR

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 23:48 - Feb 10 by FredManRave

Not for me, Ramsey didnt once point out how hard it was going to a place like sunderland and getting something from the game.

Its as if he thinks our players are good enough and fit enough to play in the premiership and expects them to do well,

Nope he doesnt seem to have a big enough chip on his shoulder to be a QPR manager, I am sure fernandes and bear can find a bigger more expensive ego than Ramsey to take over and make a complete pigs ear of it
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 00:26 - Feb 11 with 4738 viewsPommyhoop

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 00:19 - Feb 11 by LythamR

Not for me, Ramsey didnt once point out how hard it was going to a place like sunderland and getting something from the game.

Its as if he thinks our players are good enough and fit enough to play in the premiership and expects them to do well,

Nope he doesnt seem to have a big enough chip on his shoulder to be a QPR manager, I am sure fernandes and bear can find a bigger more expensive ego than Ramsey to take over and make a complete pigs ear of it

And that smile man! , along with his cheerful demeanour that really gets on my tits.

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 02:17 - Feb 11 with 4654 viewsTrance_Trousers

What ever happens in the future, Chris can hold his head high.

Well done that man, indeed.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 02:41 - Feb 11 with 4622 viewsBklynRanger

I want him to get it till the end of the season at least, but I thought that interview sounded like he knows there are corporate nonsense rumblings approaching.
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 05:34 - Feb 11 with 4560 viewsFDC

Looking at it in a cup-half-full kind of way, what ever happens it looks like we've got a bit a gem who players respond well to working at the club in Ramsey, be it as first time coach or as head of player development.
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 06:16 - Feb 11 with 4528 viewsDevon_4_England

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 00:17 - Feb 11 by Ranger78

He's seems a class act. Just maybe, he is the dream manager??

Maybe Tony is serious about bring through youth and CR fits the bill

If Sherwood has talked himself out of it with his wage demands I would like to see Chris Ramsey given the chance.

He is a breath of fresh air and should be given the job until the end of the season at least for me.

Chris and Les clearly know each other well, work well together and respect each other. Not sure if a Laudrup would be interested in the medium and long term at Rangers. Or even if he would be interested in a rebuild go down or not.

I agree maybe just maybe Chris Ramsey is the dream manager Tony is tweeting about
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 6:19]
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 08:39 - Feb 11 with 4329 viewsrbsranger

It is truly remarkable to see how even a caretaker manager who has not really been around these players before can judge his players correctly and get them in a winning mindset.
Instead of: "it's 'Ard to win away" - we get "we didn't overcelebrate because the players did their job"
Instead of: "we have no players, need to bring in some loans" - we get "I wasn't scared to bring Doughty on for his debut because he knew what we had to do"
He comes across as humble, articulate, willing to put in the hard yards and not make excuses. It is a joy to see (even if he is not necessarily the long term solution)
Of course, TF will blow that all up in the next few days by appointing his next big name Dream manager (that will be dream manager # 3 for those keeping score at home).
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 08:44 - Feb 11 with 4298 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 00:19 - Feb 11 by LythamR

Furthermore, at first time of asking he's gone and blown any chance of us setting an unbeatable nil-points-away-from-home-all-season record that Harry had so assiduously built up over more than half a season. And we can't even go for no away wins as he couldn't even manage a nil-nil draw.

50% win ratio btw.
Well done that man! (Ramsey post match) on 08:48 - Feb 11 with 4286 viewsBrightonhoop

Some times in this life we cannot see the wood for the trees. Sign him up to the ed of the season TF please. A calm, steadfast positive influence is everything we need.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024