Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tarra boys 00:08 - Oct 27 with 11679 viewsshimmie

My inclination to post on this forum has decreased significantly over the last few months, it's now pretty much at zero.
The constant trolling by dwight is the main contributing factor. It's so incredibly boring and has completely sucked the life out of this forum. Which I've been a part of since 2003. It's just to much. He adds nothing. Utterly pathetic.
Anyway, up the jacks. We've got a good man in charge and it's going to be another exciting season. I'm going for 9th and a decent run in the FA Cup. STID
Tarra boys on 14:33 - Oct 27 with 2117 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.

Is he going?

I offered to meet him and have a chat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tarra boys on 15:48 - Oct 27 with 2029 viewsmonmouth

Tarra boys on 14:33 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Dwight.

Is he going?

I offered to meet him and have a chat

Perch, mate, I don't know how to break it to you but he's an internet construct, invented purely to provide blatant provocation. Such imaginings don't attend fans fora, nor do they attend matches.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tarra boys on 16:50 - Oct 27 with 1958 viewsStarsky

Nobody has killed the board, the board isn't dying. We've always been a dysfunctional forum.
I've been posting since 2005 and it's been exactly the same shyte with some different posters.
Shimmie, get yourself back on here and just let it ride what pisses you off on here.
I remember Perchie getting pelters back in 2005 but he's still here.
For every poster that has pissed me off there are another 5 that I really like and share PMs with.
There are some posters who until recently used to annoy me but I enjoy reading their stuff now.
Shyte happens.

It's just the internet, init.

Tarra boys on 16:55 - Oct 27 with 1936 viewsItchySphincter

There's only one on here that remotely grips my shit and I only ever address him/her when it makes some thinly veiled reference to me in order to promote a slimy agenda. Nobody else would even notice it but I find it quite touching, strangely.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tarra boys on 16:59 - Oct 27 with 1921 viewsDewi1jack

At least with the old board you could disappear onto the classics board and have a laugh.
Twin towers shirt with invisible printing anyone?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tarra boys on 17:51 - Oct 27 with 1856 viewsOldjack

I've never come across a person quite like Dwight ,so much negative week in week out on his so called club is not right

he's missing something

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tarra boys on 18:44 - Oct 27 with 1804 viewsperchrockjack

Not so long ago, I saw a post stating second coming saying that after being spoken to at length he was stopping abusive, insulting posts and sticking to the thread.

Doctor my eyes..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tarra boys on 18:57 - Oct 27 with 1788 viewsonetimejack

I had my post calling him what most think deleted, so i now have him on ignore, why someone who writes such negative tripe about a team he supposedly supports and clearly gets on most peoples tits hasn't been banned is a travesty.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Login to get fewer ads

Tarra boys on 19:10 - Oct 27 with 1758 viewsdgt73

Tarra boys on 18:57 - Oct 27 by onetimejack

I had my post calling him what most think deleted, so i now have him on ignore, why someone who writes such negative tripe about a team he supposedly supports and clearly gets on most peoples tits hasn't been banned is a travesty.

I agree with what you say 100%.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 19:11]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tarra boys on 19:15 - Oct 27 with 1731 viewsStarsky

Guys... Just listen to yourselves. Man up FFS.

Tarra boys on 20:12 - Oct 27 with 1648 views_

Tarra boys on 18:44 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Not so long ago, I saw a post stating second coming saying that after being spoken to at length he was stopping abusive, insulting posts and sticking to the thread.

Doctor my eyes..

Haha, I don't think this thread is about T2C but you are just determined to make it so, like every other post of yours. You'd be lost without me, you'd be forced into family time, you'd be lost...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tarra boys on 20:38 - Oct 27 with 1586 viewsScoobyDoo

Tarra boys on 17:51 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

I've never come across a person quite like Dwight ,so much negative week in week out on his so called club is not right

he's missing something

I'd like to say he is one of us but i'm not sure bud, but if he grips your shite he's ok by me!
Tarra boys on 20:40 - Oct 27 with 1575 viewsorion3016

Tarra boys on 20:38 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

I'd like to say he is one of us but i'm not sure bud, but if he grips your shite he's ok by me!

Said like a true hero from the ultimate bad penny

Be over there now after

Tarra boys on 20:40 - Oct 27 with 1575 viewsDarran

Tarra boys on 18:57 - Oct 27 by onetimejack

He's not the only one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tarra boys on 20:43 - Oct 27 with 1568 viewsScoobyDoo

Tarra boys on 20:40 - Oct 27 by Darran

He's not the only one.

Yeah how many lives are you on now Dazza?
Tarra boys on 20:48 - Oct 27 with 1442 viewsonetimejack

He's not the only one.

Fuk him

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Tarra boys on 20:56 - Oct 27 with 1408 views_

He's not the only one.

Darran allowed him to get away with it with the rest of the whole board questioning him.

Let's be honest, we wouldn't lose much would we if he or Darran went... I mean how could we miss someone repetitively saying f*ck him for 10 hours a day seven days a week...

This sort of stuff had to stop...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tarra boys on 21:18 - Oct 27 with 1352 viewsStarsky

Here's my predicament T2C.

I like reading your football posts. You do start some thought provoking threads.
I like reading Perchrocks stuff too. I don't agree with all of his stuff but does it matter?
And Darran, I've come to think of as a friend, the 9 years I've been posting.

The thing is... You're all personalities. The board would be boring without the 3 of you.
And just by saying that, I've probably pissed the 3 of you off. Lol.

Life's too short to dislike or ignore people I've never met so if I can do it, why can't you 3 find a way of being on here without locking horns all the time?

Tarra boys on 21:23 - Oct 27 with 1340 viewsSpratty

Tarra boys on 16:55 - Oct 27 by ItchySphincter

There's only one on here that remotely grips my shit and I only ever address him/her when it makes some thinly veiled reference to me in order to promote a slimy agenda. Nobody else would even notice it but I find it quite touching, strangely.

Yet here you go again

Christ I repeatedly tried to ignore you and you even started a thread about it, then repeatedly referred to me in other threads and even posted once again to ask how to find out if I had you on ignore - I have never had anyone on ignore I was just ignoring your creepy ass. Seriously get help you are the one person on here that seriously concerns me.

Who cares if you post or not straighten your blouse and man up and stop your pathetic whining it is so childish trying to p1ss all over your patch. I prefer Darran continually accusing me of sucking off our manager and calling me a vile cvnt at least he cannot help himself in his Pavlovian reaction (yum Pavlova love sucking that)

#obsessed
Tarra boys on 21:30 - Oct 27 with 1315 viewsStarsky

Tarra boys on 21:23 - Oct 27 by Spratty

Yet here you go again

Christ I repeatedly tried to ignore you and you even started a thread about it, then repeatedly referred to me in other threads and even posted once again to ask how to find out if I had you on ignore - I have never had anyone on ignore I was just ignoring your creepy ass. Seriously get help you are the one person on here that seriously concerns me.

Who cares if you post or not straighten your blouse and man up and stop your pathetic whining it is so childish trying to p1ss all over your patch. I prefer Darran continually accusing me of sucking off our manager and calling me a vile cvnt at least he cannot help himself in his Pavlovian reaction (yum Pavlova love sucking that)

#obsessed

Spratty. I have to tell you something...
I really enjoy your posts lately.
Your summarisations on the Swans progress these last few games has been spot on.
There, I said it.

Tarra boys on 21:32 - Oct 27 with 1302 viewsItchySphincter

Tarra boys on 21:23 - Oct 27 by Spratty

Yet here you go again

#obsessed

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tarra boys on 21:33 - Oct 27 with 1297 viewsStarsky

I like Itchy too... Ffs, what have I become?

Tarra boys on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 1289 viewsSpratty

Tarra boys on 21:30 - Oct 27 by Starsky

Spratty. I have to tell you something...
I really enjoy your posts lately.
Your summarisations on the Swans progress these last few games has been spot on.
There, I said it.

Tarra boys on 21:35 - Oct 27 with 1275 viewsStarsky

Tarra boys on 21:34 - Oct 27 by Spratty

Yeah but what about Itchy & Darran?

Tarra boys on 21:36 - Oct 27 with 1270 viewswaynekerr55

Tarra boys on 21:18 - Oct 27 by Starsky

Here's my predicament T2C.

I like reading your football posts. You do start some thought provoking threads.
I like reading Perchrocks stuff too. I don't agree with all of his stuff but does it matter?
And Darran, I've come to think of as a friend, the 9 years I've been posting.

The thing is... You're all personalities. The board would be boring without the 3 of you.
And just by saying that, I've probably pissed the 3 of you off. Lol.

Life's too short to dislike or ignore people I've never met so if I can do it, why can't you 3 find a way of being on here without locking horns all the time?

Spot on. Brilliant post

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024