Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * 14:56 - Mar 26 with 23285 viewsNotLoyal

The game where something has to give, surely this game is the one where Cardiff can score a goal and beat their near and more successful rivals ? Cardiff fans state they never turn up for these derby games, actually the truth is they are not good enough and haven’t been for years and years.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59910

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59913/the-cardiff-city-t

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59938/last-second-winner

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Harry Darling, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Liam Walsh, Matt Grimes (captain); Luke Cundle, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe; Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Andreas Søndergaard, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Jamie Paterson, Morgan Whittaker, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper.

Cardiff City: Ryan Allsop, Mark McGuinness, Ryan Wintle, Joe Ralls (captain), Sheyi Ojo, Callum O'Dowda, Cedric Kipre, Jaden Philogene, Andy Rinomhota, Perry Ng, Sory Kaba.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Mahlon Romeo, Romaine Sawyers, Jack Simpson, Rubin Colwill, Connor Wickham, Isaak Davies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:53 - Apr 1 with 1864 viewsBadlands

Just looked at the ratings … Ben Cabango 4.2.
Whoscored 7.5 (top with Piroe)
Is our fanbase so prejudiced that out best player and winning goal scorer treated like 💩?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:59 - Apr 1 with 1822 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:53 - Apr 1 by Badlands

Is our fanbase so prejudiced that out best player and winning goal scorer treated like 💩?

Prejudice is in the eye of the beholder as are rose tinted glasses.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 1812 viewsThrasher6

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 1810 viewsAnotherJohn

Fisher was culpable for the first Cardiff goal, but in my book some of the blame must also go to the defenders who let Philogene wriggle through a couple of challenges to a central position about 16 yards out. His shot was pretty much straight at Fisher but hit with a lot of pace.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:08 - Apr 1 with 1766 viewsmax936

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:03 - Apr 1 by AnotherJohn

Fisher was culpable for the first Cardiff goal, but in my book some of the blame must also go to the defenders who let Philogene wriggle through a couple of challenges to a central position about 16 yards out. His shot was pretty much straight at Fisher but hit with a lot of pace.

Fisher has to save those, dear me he's a professional Goal keeper.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:17 - Apr 1 with 1732 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:11 - Apr 1 by max936

Paterson was very good when he came on, fair play.

Brilliant win, but Fisher is a massive liability, he allowed them back into the game through his pure negligence incredible.

It’s the reality that lifelong finds hard to accept.
We can do much better.
Cardiff could and should have been put to sleep.
We should not need to hang on and poo our pants ,as we do.
Shows what we can do when we go for it.
Piroe traffic strike
Cullen following up
Direct free kick that went forwards at the right time
Good stuff

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:23 - Apr 1 with 1719 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:08 - Apr 1 by max936

Fisher has to save those, dear me he's a professional Goal keeper.

Think the second one went straight through his flailing arms too, although that one was a bit more forgivable

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:27 - Apr 1 with 1685 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:30 - Apr 1 by max936

Couldn't believe on how early he made substitutions, could maybe understand Ntcham as he's on ramadan, but not the rest, Fulton came on at half time for Cundle who had, had a knock as well.

Incredible he is

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:32 - Apr 1 with 1684 viewslifelong

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:17 - Apr 1 by onehunglow

We can do much better.
Piroe traffic strike
Cullen following up
Good stuff

Richard old chap, let’s not dig up the old arguments, as far as reality is concerned, regarding football, you’ve been living in cloud cuckoo land for the past 20 years.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:36 - Apr 1 with 1673 viewsswancity

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:17 - Apr 1 by onehunglow

We can do much better.
Piroe traffic strike
Cullen following up
Good stuff

You’re either clueless when it comes to football or unwell. Or both.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:43 - Apr 1 with 1635 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:36 - Apr 1 by swancity

You’re either clueless when it comes to football or unwell. Or both.

Thanks for the concern.
I’m doing fine really.
I’m lucky to have you show me what is right. By the way,what exactly is right .
Off you go,and try keeping it tidy instead of your usual.
Enjoy the evening

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:49 - Apr 1 with 1623 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:23 - Apr 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Think the second one went straight through his flailing arms too, although that one was a bit more forgivable

In his defence it looked like he couldn't get anywhere near it.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:50 - Apr 1 with 1620 viewsswancity

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:43 - Apr 1 by onehunglow

Thanks for the concern.
I’m doing fine really.
I’m lucky to have you show me what is right. By the way,what exactly is right .
Off you go,and try keeping it tidy instead of your usual.
Enjoy the evening

I’ve got better things to do. I’m celebrating our very good win today. When we won in the best way possible ( an injury time winner) with players who showed strength of character again. To play the way we do and to dig in again after they’d come back from 0-2.

Over and out. Enjoy your moaning. Without any foundation. Life is very short.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 1598 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:50 - Apr 1 by swancity

I’ve got better things to do. I’m celebrating our very good win today. When we won in the best way possible ( an injury time winner) with players who showed strength of character again. To play the way we do and to dig in again after they’d come back from 0-2.

Over and out. Enjoy your moaning. Without any foundation. Life is very short.

How longs it been ,Nige.
15/20 yrs ? Since I saw you in Crewe pub.
I’m glad you re still around.
Nothing else matters really.
Does it?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:56 - Apr 1 with 1597 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:07 - Apr 1 by bennytheblue

You should know more about our record when he is in charge….it’s almost as bad as playing you lot.

Nought to do with the ref

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:57 - Apr 1 with 1580 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:56 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Thought he was pretty good really.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:59 - Apr 1 with 1571 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:56 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Scanning annis board is quite pleasurably entertaining atm , well better than Ant & Dec

"it means more to them than it does to us that’s just a fact. i don’t deny that they’re our biggest rivals but we have Bristol and also manage to make new rivals all the time eg Derby and most recently Rotherham. No one cares about Swansea, they’re irrelevant"

Its hurting

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:00 - Apr 1 with 1563 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:07 - Apr 1 by bennytheblue

You should know more about our record when he is in charge….it’s almost as bad as playing you lot.

Same for us, he hasn’t done well, and as for the fourth official he was outed for being anti Swansea by Steve Cooper and he said nothing in response.

The Ref was the Ref for both sides.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:02 - Apr 1 with 1550 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:59 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Scanning annis board is quite pleasurably entertaining atm , well better than Ant & Dec

"it means more to them than it does to us that’s just a fact. i don’t deny that they’re our biggest rivals but we have Bristol and also manage to make new rivals all the time eg Derby and most recently Rotherham. No one cares about Swansea, they’re irrelevant"

Its hurting

My missus normally bitches at the end of our games with us shipping dumb goals away. Fed up with my getting irate .
Today,the naughty but nice 70 yr old turns around and watches my tablet to see us score nit concede.
I’ve had to put her over my knee.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 1517 viewsTreforys_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 19:53 - Apr 1 by Badlands

The ratings I saw was he was MoM
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:23 - Apr 1 with 1499 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:59 - Apr 1 by Boundy

Its hurting

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏

Fair play, they won't ever admit it.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:59 - Apr 1 with 1414 viewsAguycalledJack

Ask them why some many turned up for our game?

Annis site also reporting a swans fan took a pasting in the ninian stand today. The way it’s spoken about sounds bad.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 22:03]
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 22:37 - Apr 1 with 1308 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 20:32 - Apr 1 by lifelong

Richard old chap, let’s not dig up the old arguments, as far as reality is concerned, regarding football, you’ve been living in cloud cuckoo land for the past 20 years.

20 ?
Much longer than that Roger.
I’m pretty sure Nige and I go back that long and same with Winston .
I repeat,I’m glad you and others are still around as many are not.
Clueless is a matter of objectivity

Could I suggest engaging in similiar fashion with other clueless chaps .who are still wasting their time with the Swans and their fortunes. I’m hoping for a few more years myself .

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 00:19 - Apr 2 with 1226 viewsguthrieintherain

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 17:26 - Apr 1 by Dr_Parnassus

With these fixtures, all that matters is the score line.

This is one that will live long in the memory, and we finally get revenge for that Chopra moment.

Everyone can be proud of our club tonight.

I thought we played really well first half.

Were cruising Fish did what Fish does crazy to stick with him now.

Went to a back 5 which was was wrong in my opinion.
Then they scored on 83 mins was expecting it.

Then we went for it again my opinion Cardiff didn't sit back we just stuffed them from 83 to 99.

We need to attack when leading it's the best way to defend for us anyway.

Frustrating over the season because our attacking play today was outstanding was far quicker in the pass as well.

The goal went in thats why we love the game fantastic effort.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 0:23]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 00:34 - Apr 2 with 1212 viewsguthrieintherain

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED * on 21:23 - Apr 1 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏

Fair play, they won't ever admit it.

Most of them do just the really dim ones pretend othefwise.

If they don't care they seemed to get very excited when they scored. I had a little chuckle reading their board they are totally gutted to lose to us again.

But the bottom line is we are just a better side than them and have been since we won League 1 under Martinez.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 0:41]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024