Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Townsend starting for spurs in Europe 16:17 - Aug 22 with 6225 viewsrosseeles

That ends that one i guess
Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 18:37 - Aug 22 with 1578 viewsbosh67

Townsend's been on fire tonight.

I have to say that at our level Dinamo's Dvali has looked like he's got something about him. Apart from looking like a university professor with the bald head and beard at 28 he's pretty useful. Their only good player. Certainly knows how to get stuff on target and run the channels.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 18:38]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 18:52 - Aug 22 with 1542 viewsbeeeater

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 18:37 - Aug 22 by bosh67

Townsend's been on fire tonight.

I have to say that at our level Dinamo's Dvali has looked like he's got something about him. Apart from looking like a university professor with the bald head and beard at 28 he's pretty useful. Their only good player. Certainly knows how to get stuff on target and run the channels.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 18:38]

Wouldn't mind Kane on loan . Looks good but still feel we should be giving our young players a chance instead of bringing on young players from other clubs
Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 18:58 - Aug 22 with 1528 viewsbosh67

To be honest, apart from scoring a world class goal, setting up two others and basically destroying the Dinamo back 4 at will what did Andros really do?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 19:08 - Aug 22 with 1498 viewshoopstilidie

We don't want/need Townsend he's got no end product and was sussed out very quickly last season.

I read that on here by our very own football experts so it must be true.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 19:09 - Aug 22 with 1490 viewsGloucs_R

Go on loan to Rangers, go back to Spurs and make the 1st team...apart from Adel!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 20:21 - Aug 22 with 1398 viewsLblock

So now we need AVB to not pick him and for him to have a monumental flounce and him to sign for us

Before Foolham get in there

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 07:46 - Aug 23 with 1221 viewsLoft1979

Wonderfull reading guys:
-Based on this looks like Andros might be an 8M pound player. And HR's assessment is again more fruitfull.
- Could other players possibly see Andros as an example and come to QPR for career progression? Josh McEachern? Jordan Irbe?
Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 09:26 - Aug 23 with 1185 viewsRblockPrior

Bring on the next future Spurs star to show his skills at Loftus road

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 10:00 - Aug 23 with 1167 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 18:28 - Aug 22 by bosh67

5-0 now, Townsend not involved in that either. Disaster for him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 10:09 - Aug 23 with 1159 viewsWestbourneR

It's basic but this 'he's signed for Fulham' gag gets me every time

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Townsend starting for spurs in Europe on 10:15 - Aug 23 with 1150 viewsLoft1979

Yeah I know!!!!

- He cant play defense, he is one dimensional, has only one move...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024